Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
Bill O'Reilly: A big change in America
Published August 09, 2012 | O'Reilly Factor | Bill O'Reilly

Print
Email
0 Comments

By Bill O'Reilly

Under President Obama, the USA has greatly increased social welfare programs. The President will tell you that's because it's a bad recession. But we've gone through bad recessions before. Never, never had the amount of dependence on the federal government that we have now.
According to stats compiled by the Republican side of the Senate Budget Committee, more than 100 million Americans are currently receiving some kind of federal welfare and that doesn't count Social Security or Medicare, which are really not welfare programs because we, the people, have paid directly into them.

Medical assistance, Medicaid, the most used welfare program. In the year 2000, 34 million Americans were on Medicaid. Now the number is 54 million. Food stamps second -- in 2000, 17 million of us received food stamps. Today that number is an astronomical 45 million Americans. Spending on food stamps alone is projected to reach nearly a $1 trillion over the next decade.

So what does it say about the country? Well, some Americans need help, no question about it. But what President Obama does not want to articulate is that there is a shift in how many Americans see themselves. It used to be self-reliance ruled.My parents would never under any circumstances take government welfare payments. My father would have driven a cab, painted houses, worked in a fast food place before he did that. Come to think of it that's what his son, me did in my early adulthood.

But now many of us feel we are entitled to free stuff because it's not really our fault if we're not prospering. It's the country's fault. So the country has to make it up to us by sending us money. That's what's going on. There's a tremendous sense of entitlement among some younger Americans and some older citizens who simply have not succeeded.

Read more: Bill O'Reilly: A big change in America - Talking Points - The O'Reilly Factor - Fox News

• Banned
Pretty much spot-on IMO. But it's gonna be entertaining to watch the lefty stooges come unglued, primarily because it's Bill O'Reilly's words.

They always attack the messenger, not the message when the message is true. It will be funny to see which stooge does it first.

"Cable TV should be free, like the roads!!!!"

That was shouted out by a drug addict at a detox center where I once volunteered.

When I hear Obama whine that rich people didn't build the roads and bridges, I think of the addict and wonder, "Well, who did build them, Barack? This guy? He thinks the roads are free. I wonder where he got that idea from."

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

.....All the while he's still a.....

oreilly-lynching.jpg

Last edited:

Print
Email
0 Comments

By Bill O'Reilly

Under President Obama, the USA has greatly increased social welfare programs. The President will tell you that's because it's a bad recession. But we've gone through bad recessions before. Never, never had the amount of dependence on the federal government that we have now.
According to stats compiled by the Republican side of the Senate Budget Committee, more than 100 million Americans are currently receiving some kind of federal welfare and that doesn't count Social Security or Medicare, which are really not welfare programs because we, the people, have paid directly into them.

Medical assistance, Medicaid, the most used welfare program. In the year 2000, 34 million Americans were on Medicaid. Now the number is 54 million. Food stamps second -- in 2000, 17 million of us received food stamps. Today that number is an astronomical 45 million Americans. Spending on food stamps alone is projected to reach nearly a $1 trillion over the next decade.

So what does it say about the country? Well, some Americans need help, no question about it. But what President Obama does not want to articulate is that there is a shift in how many Americans see themselves. It used to be self-reliance ruled.My parents would never under any circumstances take government welfare payments. My father would have driven a cab, painted houses, worked in a fast food place before he did that. Come to think of it that's what his son, me did in my early adulthood.

But now many of us feel we are entitled to free stuff because it's not really our fault if we're not prospering. It's the country's fault. So the country has to make it up to us by sending us money. That's what's going on. There's a tremendous sense of entitlement among some younger Americans and some older citizens who simply have not succeeded.

Read more: Bill O'Reilly: A big change in America - Talking Points - The O'Reilly Factor - Fox News

O'Reilly is about my age and we haven't seen a recession this bad within our lifetime, so it's not surprising that we haven't seen the kind of government expense before. Nor were there many of the government assistance programs when we went through the last one, the population has increased since then and the dollar isn't worth as much. Yes, this one will naturally be more expensive and involve more folks because of those things. It's elemental math.

As for his asinine comments about self-reliance vs dependence? That's just his opinion and opinions are like...well...we know what they're like, don't we? And, we also know that FOX routinely slips editorial opinions into their so-called news, just as they've done here, so it really comes as no surprise. Just because Bill says it, doesn't make it true and I'd like to see him, or anyone else, prove the motivation of anyone on "welfare."

Now...for my shot at Bill O'Reilly. Never forget that he passed on his opportunity to be "dependent" upon the government by dodging the draft during the Vietnam War. That's not surprising either, given that most of his right wing colleagues did the same thing. Avoiding war duty seems to be de rigueur for that crowd of pussies.

Now...for my shot at Bill O'Reilly. Never forget that he passed on his opportunity to be "dependent" upon the government by dodging the draft during the Vietnam War. That's not surprising either, given that most of his right wing colleagues did the same thing. Avoiding war duty seems to be de rigueur for that crowd of pussies.

It's lookin' like a few are gettin' really tired o' his....

....as well!!

:clap2:

btshtcrzyfoxnews.jpg

Pretty much spot-on IMO. But it's gonna be entertaining to watch the lefty stooges come unglued, primarily because it's Bill O'Reilly's words.

So, RWs never "attack the messenger"? I guess I must be imagining all those posts bashing HuffPo and MSM!!! :doubt:

bill Oliely is a two bit entertainer on "news" station that lies when it suits them and sued in court for the right to lie to their veiwers

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcjzdoiL0j4]FOX News Reporters Fired For Telling The Truth - YouTube[/ame]

Print
Email
0 Comments

By Bill O'Reilly

O'Reilly is about my age and we haven't seen a recession this bad within our lifetime, so it's not surprising that we haven't seen the kind of government expense before. Nor were there many of the government assistance programs when we went through the last one, the population has increased since then and the dollar isn't worth as much. Yes, this one will naturally be more expensive and involve more folks because of those things. It's elemental math.

As for his asinine comments about self-reliance vs dependence? That's just his opinion and opinions are like...well...we know what they're like, don't we? And, we also know that FOX routinely slips editorial opinions into their so-called news, just as they've done here, so it really comes as no surprise. Just because Bill says it, doesn't make it true and I'd like to see him, or anyone else, prove the motivation of anyone on "welfare."

That's right Bill is just a draft dodging news anchor who slipped his opinion into a news show.

Or did he slip some news into an opinion show?

Anyhow what does Vietnam have to do with this thread?

Print
Email
0 Comments

By Bill O'Reilly

He's right. Do you know the use of food stamps in military commisaries went from $31 million in 2008 to $88 million in 2011. Why don't those slackers get a job?

Print
Email
0 Comments

By Bill O'Reilly

That's right Bill is just a draft dodging news anchor who slipped his opinion into a news show.

Or did he slip some news into an opinion show?

Anyhow what does Vietnam have to do with this thread?

When a woman gets to......

.....does it matter?

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

The only worst recession than this one was the "Depression;" so that shouts his theory to hell. But this is the great billy boy, who seems to be taking the place of rushie"give me some oxcycotin" who replaced the real god ronnieboy.

Print
Email
0 Comments

By Bill O'Reilly

Bill O'Reilly: A Big Change In America
Yeah!!!

HE'S gettin' jerked-around, by a WOMAN.....

....for a CHANGE!!!!!

"Here at News Hounds, we have theorized privately for quite some time that something deeply disturbing must be going on in Bill O'Reilly's private life to be driving him so far off the rails so often lately. Thanks to a post on Gawker this afternoon, I think we now know. O'Reilly's involved in a very nasty custody battle with his ex-wife and he seems to think he can get God to side with him against her. Seriously!!"

Blowhard_Bill.JPG

529.gif

The only worst recession than this one was the "Depression;" so that shouts his theory to hell. But this is the great billy boy, who seems to be taking the place of rushie"give me some oxcycotin" who replaced the real god ronnieboy.

Print
Email
0 Comments

By Bill O'Reilly

Actually Reagan inherited a bigger recession from Carter. But don't let pesky facts get in your way.

Print
Email
0 Comments

By Bill O'Reilly

Actually Reagan inherited a bigger recession from Carter. But don't let pesky facts get in your way.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxN2eGCYTVA]Yes, GOP 'Messiah' Ronald Reagan Raised Taxes '11 Times' Mr. Eric Cantor! - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_whistle:

529.gif

March 18, 2013

CRAZY, CRAZY BILL-O!!!

"Bill O'Reilly wants his ex-wife to go to Hell.

It involves a surreptitious attempt by O'Reilly to undermine his custody arrangement by hiring, as a member of his household staff, the woman he and his ex had agreed on as a neutral arbiter of their disputes. It also involves O'Reilly's attempts to annul his marriage and have McPhilmy potentially booted from the Catholic Church."

Forum List

Back