A Big Beautiful Sea Of White People Show Up To See Patriot Donald Trump At Rally In Ohio Tonight

Be afraid Libs... Be very afraid. Your ilks, reign of insanity is coming to an end.

au contraire, you cross groveling cracka's are dying off faster then you can spawn, the whitey t cracka population is having a negative population growth with the demographic shift and all

Hey McRacist -- phone message. While you were in Ohio the Democratic Party called. All they said was "thank you".

:dunno:

"Cowardly"? From a guy who runs bogus quotes in his sigline and runs away every time he's called out on it? :lol:

I do not think that word means what you think it means.

It makes you feel so patriotic to see such a crowd like this knowing Trump will return this country back to the people the founders originally created it for. Tonight has been such a privilege to witness such an event. He said so many great things tonight that will return this country to greatness.

Watch Live: Leading Presidential Candidate Donald Trump Speaks To Packed House In Ohio - Birther Report

CUiaXpEWwAAJnhJ.jpg

Yep- Donald Trump- the favorite of racists and Birthers and anti-semites.

Truly the candidate the GOP deserves.

Trump won't be President....once the fat lady sings...

The majority of Americans are not THAT foolish when push comes to shove....

mark my words!

They're not? They did vote Obama into office... TWICE!
They also saw their alternative choices....twice... :D

Yes and they chose foolishly.
Criminals and the pathologically stupid elected Obama, because that is what they are bred and conditioned to do.

mark my words!

Criminals and the pathologically stupid elected Obama, because that is what they are bred and conditioned to do.
"bred"? You definitely proved your racist bona fides alley

mark my words!

"bred"? You definitely proved your racist bona fides alley

A racist like you ought to know.

Forum List

Back