A biblical defense of Ethno Nationalism

Their is no Christian defense for "Ethno-Nationalism". Full stop, end of story. I renounce this article as a Christian
Thats your opinion, and you are wrong.

Virtually all of our problems stem from mixing of these inferior cultures.

Nations were always meant to be FAMILIES of related people, grown great.

cultures are dependent on what we do, not what we look ****.

it isn't mixing with inferior cultures that's the problem. It's becoming an inferior culture that's the problem. Anne that has come mostly from following the leftist progressive nonsense in the media and ignoring the eternal principles taught in the scriptures

it isn't mixing with inferior cultures that's the problem. It's becoming an inferior culture that's the problem. Anne that has come mostly from following the leftist progressive nonsense in the media and ignoring the eternal principles taught in the scriptures
If you intend to debate me ON SCRIPTURE, make your point FROM SCRIPTURE. Your OPINION is irrelevant.

God specifically CALLED OUT His chosen nation to be apart from the other nations. Although the Bible is SPECIFICALLY about God's relationship to Israel (ALL TRIBES - NOT THE JEWS ONLY), it is clear that the various FAMILIES OF MAN were to keep themselves SEPERATE AND DISTINCT.

Their is no Christian defense for "Ethno-Nationalism". Full stop, end of story. I renounce this article as a Christian

I'm glad at the very least you didn't attempt to make a Christian defense for this, because there is none.

If you intend to debate me ON SCRIPTURE, make your point FROM SCRIPTURE. Your OPINION is irrelevant.

God specifically CALLED OUT His chosen nation to be apart from the other nations. Although the Bible is SPECIFICALLY about God's relationship to Israel (ALL TRIBES - NOT THE JEWS ONLY), it is clear that the various FAMILIES OF MAN were to keep themselves SEPERATE AND DISTINCT.

For religious reasons.

Not for "racial purity". Just give it a rest; it's really disgusting.

I'm glad at the very least you didn't attempt to make a Christian defense for this, because there is none.
Oh indeed there is.

Forum List

Back