A better reason for the Tucson shooting

I don't know if I'd call it a surge.

Certainly its not overstating it to say that the players on the right are mad as hell.

Few of them have reached that stage where they're not going to take it anymore, though.

Most of them will stockpile their guns and wait until the other guy starts the revolution.

And you know?

In this case I have to tell you that descretion is the better part of valor.

Everything I have heard on any news station says this crazy person had no political ties to anybody so why would you be so bold to even suggest something like this unless you are just trying to rail on the people who lean towards the right? The reason this person shot all of those people is because he was a fucking lunatic - not a politically leaning person.

US facing surge in rightwing extremist and militia groups | World news | The Guardian

The kid did express some anti-government thoughts and rightwing militias are big on guns and mindless conspiracies.

He also expressed some left wing views. But, please, don't let facts get in the way of your desperation to box this guy up as a right winger.

And... for the record... The Guardian is a left wing newspaper. Again, don't let that fact get in the way either.

Just a couple of inconvenient truths that you can ignore.... as they don't fit into your preconception.

Everything I have heard on any news station says this crazy person had no political ties to anybody so why would you be so bold to even suggest something like this unless you are just trying to rail on the people who lean towards the right? The reason this person shot all of those people is because he was a fucking lunatic - not a politically leaning person.

Sadly, the Bass needs to compartmentalize... it's easier than dealing with facts.

Bass is clearly here to do nothing more than inflame and bait people, so why do you all keep falling for it day after day?

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon

Reality has never stopped the foaming at the mouth leftwing moonbats from making false accusations and promoting faux memes to exploit a tragedy.

The Bass clearly doesn't grok the concept of "conservativism".

The only thing The bass conserves is his utter stupidity.

US facing surge in rightwing extremist and militia groups | World news | The Guardian

The kid did express some anti-government thoughts and rightwing militias are big on guns and mindless conspiracies.

from the link

The Southern Poverty Law Centre, the US's most prominent civil rights group focused on hate organisations, said in a report that extremist "patriot" groups "came roaring back to life" last year as their number jumped nearly 250% to more than 500 with deepening ties to conservative mainstream politics.

That's the most racist group on the planet. If you don't cater to their every whim you are marked as a hate group.

Another utter thread fail bass

Bass don't know nothing.

And yet, bass says he a conservative, compared to........ :lol:?

The Bass is a conservative, he just isn't stupid enough to follow the Republitards who don't get it right and never have gotten it right.

Are you claiming to be to the right of the GOP?

That's where I am.

So what's your idea of how to solve the debt and fix the economy?

And yet, bass says he a conservative, compared to........ :lol:?

The Bass is a conservative, he just isn't stupid enough to follow the Republitards who don't get it right and never have gotten it right.

Are you claiming to be to the right of the GOP?

That's where I am.

So what's your idea of how to solve the debt and fix the economy?

No doubt it involves taxing the shit..... outta somebody else.

Forum List

Back