A Belt would be less expensive

MAAAN these topics disappear quick! Three pages back already.

I just wondered if anyone had read my experience. I was hoping for some feedback about it, whether I was right or wrong the way I handled it.

Originally posted by Pale Rider
MAAAN these topics disappear quick! Three pages back already.

I just wondered if anyone had read my experience. I was hoping for some feedback about it, whether I was right or wrong the way I handled it.

IN an abstract, "not part of it", kind of way I see why you did that. There are lots of times that I wish I could just grab a problem and solve it quick and dirty.

Had it been one of my kids............two ass whippings. His for being a snot, and whoever manhandled him as well.

We are raising a bunch of pussies in this country. That is the problem we are facing now. All those pussies have grown up. When a parent can't spank there own children for being bad for fear of being arrested and losing their children, they are handcuffed. Those that arent lazy and ignorant and want to discipline their kids can't because of the sue happy trial lawyers. The others that are lazy are the ones whose parents didnt punish them when they were young.

When your a kid, you basically have no knowledge of right and wrong. Your parents instill values into you to determine which is which. It is your parents that through education and sometimes beatings, make you aware of good behavior and bad behavior.

When a parent allows a child to whine and cry till it gets something, then the child will know that when they whine and cry, they'll get something. When a parent stands firm and doesnt give in, the child will try other ways to get what they want. If they try something not acceptable, then the parent needs to Punish the child. If that means a smack on the hand or a smack on the butt, then so be it. The child will think twice about doing the unacceptable behavior.

The child might swear to hate you then and it hurts the parents sensibilities, but its just another tactic to get what they want. Another test as a parent that you cant give in on.

Its a battle being a parent. If the parent wins, the child grows up to be a succesful member of society and in turn instills their knowledge on their children. If they lose, the child becomes apathetic of society and/or becomes violent towards society. With no moral background, a child fails.

Its a battle we MUST WIN!!!!

Originally posted by pegwinn
IN an abstract, "not part of it", kind of way I see why you did that. There are lots of times that I wish I could just grab a problem and solve it quick and dirty.

Had it been one of my kids............two ass whippings. His for being a snot, and whoever manhandled him as well.

If you "recall".... I didn't touch the kid. I wouldn't of. The whole objective of what I did was to overpower the kid "mentally".

Originally posted by Pale Rider
If you "recall".... I didn't touch the kid. I wouldn't of. The whole objective of what I did was to overpower the kid "mentally".

My bust, continue to intimidate lil snots. If its my kid, lemmie know and I'll ambush on the other side. Somehow I thought I read that you layed hands on him. Sorry.

Forum List

Back