A Barbershop Joke

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Obama And McCain are getting a shave at the same Barber shop at the same time. Neither man speaks to the other and the barbers are silent as well, knowing anything they say may turn political.

Obama's Barber finishes shaving him and offers him some after shave. Obama turns him down saying " If I put that on my wife will think I have been to a bordelo."

McCain finishes and his barber also offers him some after shave. He accepts saying " Why not, my wife doesn't know what the inside of a Bordelo smells like any way."

Dumb, mean, not even funny.
In short, everything you'd expect from SargeTard

Dumb, mean, not even funny.
In short, everything you'd expect from SargeTard

Boo hoo hoo, poor retard didn't like my joke..... I am just CRUSHED.

Actually I got the joke from a guy on the Johnboy and Billy Big Show. He had a lot more and it was great.

Sarge, was your face red or what last night after making such an ass of yourself when you blasted me for asking what a "fraternal" grandfather was. LOL!!

I noticed you bolted out of that thread without a word.

Sarge, was your face red or what last night after making such an ass of yourself when you blasted me for asking what a "fraternal" grandfather was. LOL!!

I noticed you bolted out of that thread without a word.

Sorry I don't live on the board. You may not have a life but I do.

Ohh and why is this question in this thread? I know, cause you got told off and think you can retaliate with this, LOL, sorry no go.

Do you still think you told me off? Maybe you still think a "fraternal" grandfather is a father's father?

It would not surprise me if you were that thick.

Do you still think you told me off? Maybe you still think a "fraternal" grandfather is a father's father?

It would not surprise me if you were that thick.
He is just a conservative a** who thinks women who have abortions are murderers! And screw the greater good! Go back to Idaho sgttard!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back