A Bald Eagle Just Flew Past My Window...

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Yup! 3:45 P M Pacific time Seattle. Our national bird flying free and proud just graced me with it's power and elegance. Then a couple of crows, jealous of the size and purpose of our living emblem, flew up from a nearby cemetery and attacked the eagle. They had no reason to assault our bird. They just hate it. I believe the crows, not satisfied with gloating over dead Americans, just can't stand what our symbol stands for and dive bomb our eagle and try for no apparent reason to impede it's progress. I believe these crows are neocons.

True story.

Yup! 3:45 P M Pacific time Seattle. Our national bird flying free and proud just graced me with it's power and elegance. Then a couple of crows, jealous of the size and purpose of our living emblem, flew up from a nearby cemetery and attacked the eagle. They had no reason to assault our bird. They just hate it. I believe the crows, not satisfied with gloating over dead Americans, just can't stand what our symbol stands for and dive bomb our eagle and try for no apparent reason to impede it's progress. I believe these crows are neocons.

True story.
No doubt.

True story.

Damned liberal crows! ;)

Immie

True story.
Maybe they're driving it away from their nest.

True story.

They're beginning to be a pita around here
Pests almost

True story.

I saw a hawk attack a crow a couple weeks ago - then it started feasting on another birds nest... The hawk started eating the already hatched birds...

I suppose everything needs to eat something.

True story.

I saw a hawk attack a crow a couple weeks ago - then it started feasting on another birds nest... The hawk started eating the already hatched birds...

We have chipmunks. Lots of them. Cute little buggers.

Lately we have hawks.

Wonder why?? (LOL!)

True story.

We have chipmunks. Lots of them. Cute little buggers.

Lately we have hawks.

Wonder why?? (LOL!)

I had front row seats to this event..... The hawks are new to this area (in abundance), so I grabbed the binoculars and watched this hawk devour a few chicks - not to mention attack a crow.

They're pretty aggressive birds...

Forum List

Back