A Baby Step Towards Bipartisianship??

beowolfe

Aug 3, 2009
WASHINGTON (AP)—The Obama administration is considering several steps that would review the legality of the controversial Bowl Championship Series, the Justice Department said in a letter Friday to a senator who had asked for an antitrust review.

In the letter to Sen. Orrin Hatch, obtained by The Associated Press, Assistant Attorney General Ronald Weich wrote that the Justice Department is reviewing Hatch’s request and other materials to determine whether to open an investigation into whether the BCS violates antitrust laws.

APNewsBreak: Federal gov't weighing action on BCS - College Football - Rivals.com

Seriously? Congress and the President have nothing better to do with their time?

Congress needs to be an unpaid position in a body that meets at most once a month, unless they need to declare war.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Seriously? Congress and the President have nothing better to do with their time?

Congress needs to be an unpaid position in a body that meets at most once a month, unless they need to declare war.

That was what I thought when I saw it. I also believe the Justice Department has better things to do.

Gee.....maybe Congress can finally get SOMETHING done

Why do you insist on living in a country whos government you hate?

What right does the gov't have to have any say in college sports? As much as I want a division I tournament, its just silly that gov't has any say

Forum List

Back