A 30 magazine clip??? LOL!

All the insecure gun huggers find fault with the person's lack of nomenclature knowledge but the outcomes of their worship of weapons somehow goes by the wayside.

What Military Style Assault Weapons do to Children | AZModerate Rants

What he should have done is had some pictures from Columbine or Newtown as an objective demo of the use these weapons and the great use 30 bullets have in the real world.

Columbine would have looked so much more like pictures in link above had the wacko birds who love gun manufacturers so much had their way. You people are sick.

"Eric manufactured three more pipe bombs: the Charlie batch. Then he halted production until December. What he needed was guns. And that was becoming a problem.

Eric had been looking into the Brady Bill. Congress had passed the law restricting the purchase of most popular semiautomatic machine guns in 1993. A federal system of instant background checks would soon go into effect. Eric was going to have a hard time getting around that.

"Fuck you Brady!" Eric wrote in his journal. All he wanted was a couple of guns - "and thanks to your fucking bill I will probably not get any!" He wanted them only for personal protection, he joked: "Its not like I'm some psycho who would go on a shooting spree. fuckers."

Eric frequently made his research do double duty for both schoolwork and his master plan. He wrote up a short research assignment on the Brady Bill that week. It was a good idea in theory, he said, aside from the loopholes. The biggest problem was that checks applied only to licensed dealers, not private dealers. So two-thirds of the licensed dealers had just gone private. "The FBI just shot themselves in the foot," he concluded."

Eric was rational about his firepower. "As of this date I have enough explosives to kill about 100 people," he wrote. With axes, bayonets, and assorted blades, he could maybe take out ten more. That was as far as hand to-hand combat would get him. A hundred and ten people. "that just isn't enough!"

"Guns!" the entry concluded. "I need guns! Give me some fucking firearms! " p.280 'Columbine' by Dave Cullen [bold added]

All the insecure gun huggers find fault with the person's lack of nomenclature knowledge but the outcomes of their worship of weapons somehow goes by the wayside.

What he should have done is had some pictures from Columbine or Newtown as an objective demo of the use these weapons and the great use 30 bullets have in the real world.

Columbine would have looked so much more like pictures in link above had the wacko birds who love gun manufacturers so much had their way. You people are sick.

"Eric manufactured three more pipe bombs: the Charlie batch. Then he halted production until December. What he needed was guns. And that was becoming a problem.

Eric had been looking into the Brady Bill. Congress had passed the law restricting the purchase of most popular semiautomatic machine guns in 1993. A federal system of instant background checks would soon go into effect. Eric was going to have a hard time getting around that.

"Fuck you Brady!" Eric wrote in his journal. All he wanted was a couple of guns - "and thanks to your fucking bill I will probably not get any!" He wanted them only for personal protection, he joked: "Its not like I'm some psycho who would go on a shooting spree. fuckers."

Eric frequently made his research do double duty for both schoolwork and his master plan. He wrote up a short research assignment on the Brady Bill that week. It was a good idea in theory, he said, aside from the loopholes. The biggest problem was that checks applied only to licensed dealers, not private dealers. So two-thirds of the licensed dealers had just gone private. "The FBI just shot themselves in the foot," he concluded."

Eric was rational about his firepower. "As of this date I have enough explosives to kill about 100 people," he wrote. With axes, bayonets, and assorted blades, he could maybe take out ten more. That was as far as hand to-hand combat would get him. A hundred and ten people. "that just isn't enough!"

"Guns!" the entry concluded. "I need guns! Give me some fucking firearms! " p.280 'Columbine' by Dave Cullen [bold added]

Sometimes WTF doesn't get it...when you read a rant like this...it makes you doubt the intelligence of humanity

[youtube]watch?v=iJmFEv6BHM0[/youtube]

Let's see if I've got a handle on this...
☛ Man prohibited from owning a gun.
☛ Buys parts.
☛ Builds gun - which he is prohibited from owning.
☛ Kills people - which is against the law.
☛ In a gun-free zone (Santa Monica College) - which is against the law.

Solution: we need a law making it illegal to buy parts to make guns which you can't legally own so you can't kill people illegally in a gun free zone.

Sounds like an iron-clad, infallible idea to me! Why has it taken this long for someone to suggest such an outstanding idea??

Agree Libberhoids???

Idiots...

What a tool.

No shit…

1) Zahwari didn't have a weapon "fall into his hands" -- he manufactured an AR lower receiver (the part that makes it go 'bang'...) from an incomplete block of aluminum known as an "80% lower" - i.e. it has no holes to put things into it, he had to mill/drill all of those with some level of accuracy. You might as well outlaw aluminum blocks because if he had access to a CNC, he could have milled one from a block of aluminum. If he wasn't going to be lawful with the one he created (illegally) he wasn't going to register it as part of a new law proposed by Sen. De Leon.

2) Plastic guns parts are absolutely useless without a -steel- barrel and a -steel- receiver (the part that holds the bullet and prevents it from shredding your face and hands while it goes 'bang' in a controlled explosion). All this talk of "evading metal detectors" is the same hand-waving hysteria we heard when Glock first introduced their "plastic" guns - which are now imitated by almost every manufacturer of modern firearms. Ask your local officer if he can get his "plastic" Glock through a metal detector at the courthouse or airport (the answer is "no" - the slide and barrel are steel - they have to be in order for the firearm to work).

No, we're very secure. It is you who are the insecure one. We understand you are incapable of fending for yourself and unable to defend your loved ones. We get it. You simply can't do it.

What we don't understand is why you wish to render us unable to protect OUR families. We ARE capable. We ARE knowledgeable about firearms and how they should be used etc.

The video shows one of you...ignorant...uneducated in all his glory....and afraid. Afraid of the boogeyman...that he helped create.

Really out of that entire video that's what you focus on?

Of course. It's like going to the doctors office and hearing him speak and him not being able to read a thermometer. Some levels of ignorance are so profound they warn thinking people to stay away.

The emphasis of course is on "thinking people".

Another CA libtard legislator is on video saying the bullet button on an AR-15, which only makes it hard to remove the magazine, turns it into full auto

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQSbDGhj2i8]Sen Hancock - Proposals to Reduce Gun Violence - YouTube[/ame]

Another CA libtard legislator is on video saying the bullet button on an AR-15, which only makes it hard to remove the magazine, turns it into full auto

Sen Hancock - Proposals to Reduce Gun Violence - YouTube

Not one of those bills she mention did anything to prevent someone from being shot

OH and what in the hell is one of those little button thingies that will turn a semi automatic into an automatic?:cuckoo:

Not one of those bills she mention did anything to prevent someone from being shot

OH and what in the hell is one of those little button thingies that will turn a semi automatic into an automatic?:cuckoo:

Holy Cow...she doesn't belong within 50 yards of writing gun legislation.

Sometimes WTF doesn't get it...when you read a rant like this...it makes you doubt the intelligence of humanity

Sometimes the stupid come out from under their covers and prove they are stupid. Best you go back under.

Guns are the crack of the partisan hacks. Courage is imaginary and thus the gun huggers love of the source of their guts, like a child with its blankee.

For those who still question whether corporations care either about the law or common sense arguments, check this piece out. Guns for the fundamentalists scaredy cats are their object of strength and a weak defiance. Guns are their talisman, reasonable regulation is lost on the gun worshippers. Profits over lives is the modern corporate motto in this area of dumbness.

"Just days after the column appeared, Mr. Metcalf said, his editor called to tell him that two major gun manufacturers had said “in no uncertain terms” that they could no longer do business with InterMedia Outdoors, the company that publishes Guns & Ammo and co-produces his TV show, if he continued to work there. He was let go immediately."

"In late October, Mr. Metcalf wrote a column that the magazine titled “Let’s Talk Limits,” which debated gun laws. “The fact is,” wrote Mr. Metcalf, who has taught history at Cornell and Yale, “all constitutional rights are regulated, always have been, and need to be.” [.] The backlash was swift, and fierce. Readers threatened to cancel their subscriptions. Death threats poured in by email. His television program was pulled from the air."

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/05/business/media/banished-for-questioning-the-gospel-of-guns.html

Last edited:

Sometimes the stupid come out from under their covers and prove they are stupid. Best you go back under.

Guns are the crack of the partisan hacks. Courage is imaginary and thus the gun huggers love of the source of their guts, like a child with its blankee.

For those who still question whether corporations care either about the law or common sense arguments, check this piece out. Guns for the fundamentalists scaredy cats are their object of strength and a weak defiance. Guns are their talisman, reasonable regulation is lost on the gun worshippers. Profits over lives is the modern corporate motto in this area of dumbness.

"Just days after the column appeared, Mr. Metcalf said, his editor called to tell him that two major gun manufacturers had said “in no uncertain terms” that they could no longer do business with InterMedia Outdoors, the company that publishes Guns & Ammo and co-produces his TV show, if he continued to work there. He was let go immediately."

"In late October, Mr. Metcalf wrote a column that the magazine titled “Let’s Talk Limits,” which debated gun laws. “The fact is,” wrote Mr. Metcalf, who has taught history at Cornell and Yale, “all constitutional rights are regulated, always have been, and need to be.” [.] The backlash was swift, and fierce. Readers threatened to cancel their subscriptions. Death threats poured in by email. His television program was pulled from the air."

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/05/business/media/banished-for-questioning-the-gospel-of-guns.html

There is nothing reasonable or protective about gun control.
all forms of gun control unchecked sooner or later will lead to gun confiscation.

His ignorance on the topic matters. The magazine/clip nonsense aside, he is campaigning to ban fully automatic weapons. They did that (for the most part) in 1935.

This is the equivalent of him standing at the podium demanding that meth be outlawed.

The gun he is holding (if it fires as he described) is illegal for several reasons. This is just grandstanding and fear mongering.

What a tool.

No shit…

1) Zahwari didn't have a weapon "fall into his hands" -- he manufactured an AR lower receiver (the part that makes it go 'bang'...) from an incomplete block of aluminum known as an "80% lower" - i.e. it has no holes to put things into it, he had to mill/drill all of those with some level of accuracy. You might as well outlaw aluminum blocks because if he had access to a CNC, he could have milled one from a block of aluminum. If he wasn't going to be lawful with the one he created (illegally) he wasn't going to register it as part of a new law proposed by Sen. De Leon.

2) Plastic guns parts are absolutely useless without a -steel- barrel and a -steel- receiver (the part that holds the bullet and prevents it from shredding your face and hands while it goes 'bang' in a controlled explosion). All this talk of "evading metal detectors" is the same hand-waving hysteria we heard when Glock first introduced their "plastic" guns - which are now imitated by almost every manufacturer of modern firearms. Ask your local officer if he can get his "plastic" Glock through a metal detector at the courthouse or airport (the answer is "no" - the slide and barrel are steel - they have to be in order for the firearm to work).

I've built many guns for family and friends 1) because it is cheaper and 2) you can customize it as you build. Some like fixed sights, other want a scope added, some a collapsible stock, others a fixed stock ....etc...

This guy is a complete idiot and has no business talking about firearms....period.

I hate when idiots speak beyond their knowledge. I have one question for this retard. What about factory-installed bullet buttons? Oh and they don't make a rifle full auto you twit!

For those on here that are unclear what a bullet button is it's a product that allows you to drop a magazine with the use of a pointed tool, a bullet tip will work, it prevents finger manipulation of the mag release. It does not create a detachable mag but creates an attachable fixed magazine condition. Takes less than a minute to install and is reversible.

Forum List

Back