A $240 per gallon gas tax to fight the global warming hoax.

Is $240 a gallon tax enough to get you to end your evil ways by driving to work and the store?

• Nah. I'm good till it hits $400 a gallon tax. Then filling my 20 gallon tank would be $8,000 a week

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Yes. I'd buy a horse and tow my car around for a bag of oats.

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
It's 2018, no one that is sane takes Trump and his minions seriously anymore. What a lot of dumbfuckery on this thread. One more increase in battery storage capacity and the ICE is history. No need for it. More expensive to build, more expensive to maintain, and it will not last nearly as long as an EV. Oil is an industrial feedstock, and should not be burned. By 2100, barring WW3, ICE's will be distant history.

Shut it down and convert the UN building to something useful like low income housing or a parking garage.
better yet raze it and plant a bunch of trees for CO2 control

Shit just getting all those gas bags out of NY will lower local temps by 10 degrees

It's 2018, no one that is sane takes Trump and his minions seriously anymore. What a lot of dumbfuckery on this thread. One more increase in battery storage capacity and the ICE is history. No need for it. More expensive to build, more expensive to maintain, and it will not last nearly as long as an EV. Oil is an industrial feedstock, and should not be burned. By 2100, barring WW3, ICE's will be distant history.

Is There Enough Lithium to Maintain the Growth of the Lithium-Ion Battery Market?

The Tesla Gigafactories Are Coming. Can Global Lithium Supply Keep Up? -- The Motley Fool

There's not enough lithium available to do what you say

and then there's the environmental impact of mining but you don't want to talk about that

In a 2013 report, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Design for the Environment program concluded that batteries using nickel and cobalt, like lithium-ion batteries, have the “highest potential for environmental impacts”. It cited negative consequences like mining, global warming, environmental pollution and human health impacts.

https://www.epa.gov/sites/productio...s/2014-01/documents/lithium_batteries_lca.pdf

Last edited:

Lol....been prognosticating in here for 10 years about the "explosion" of renewable energy. Yuk....yuk....and solar energy has grown 0.5% over that time!

Yep.....but we're the assholes here!!!:coffee:

Forum List

Back