A 22 year old virgin

Why is her face a different color from her skin? Any why is her head so much bigger than the rest of her body? And why does it look like her head is turned around backwards?

I think she's got physical deformities, and that's why she's still a virgin. Ain't no way somebody ain't already hit that shit.

Why is her face a different color from her skin? Any why is her head so much bigger than the rest of her body? And why does it look like her head is turned around backwards?

I think she's got physical deformities, and that's why she's still a virgin. Ain't no way somebody ain't already hit that shit.

I think she's saving herself for 52nd Street.....

Dylan says the winner won't necessarily be the highest bidder. "I want someone with chemistry. We'll take bids until I find a suitor I'm happy with.”

Ah, so in other words, Manifold's ugly ass Saudi oil shiek is probably out of the running.

Although, everyone's got a price.

Why would you pay money to bang a boring ass virgin at the Bunny Ranch of all places, when you can pay a lot less for someone who will most likely ride your dick into the ground?

I saw that part too Paulianna. But unlike you, I have a functioning bullshit detector and that bit set it off like Homer Simpson trying to buy a top of line, decked out RV. As if she'd agree to auction off her hyman and then all of a sudden get picky about chemistry and leave money on the table when she's already agreeing to fuck some rich stranger just the one time. I assure you, the highest bidder will be tapping that ass.

Last edited:
I saw that part too Paulianna. But unlike you, I have a functioning bullshit detector and that bit set it off like Homer Simpson trying to buy a top of line, decked out RV. As if she'd agree to auction off her hyman and then all of a sudden get picky about chemistry and leave money on the table when she's already agreeing to fuck some rich stranger just the one time. I assure you, the highest bidder will be tapping that ass.

Paulitics said:
Although, everyone's got a price
Did you miss this part?

I am a newbie here but I was shocked that even made the news especailly today, 911, well I did not see it until today. Basically they ran a CRAIGS LIST PERSONAL ad on the news.

Forum List

Back