A 1936 Democrat Party handbill I found

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Found this at a garage sale last Summer. Interesting how the Democrat Party has changed since 1936, but their fear-mongering and lying has intensified.

political%20poster.jpg

Found this at a garage sale last Summer. Interesting how the Democrat Party has changed since 1936, but their fear-mongering and lying has intensified.

political%20poster.jpg

and you go to garage sales because, why? Poor financial planning?

political%20poster.jpg

Because stuff is good and I like stuff. Especially stuff you can't find anywhere else.

political%20poster.jpg

Actually, garage sale finds can bring big money. Surely, you do realize that?

So, how well did you make out with your 1936 DemoRat hand bill?

What? I didn't make anything out of it. It's something I have.

political%20poster.jpg

I realized that a different member decided to answer the question that I asked you.

I wonder why they found the need to answer a question I asked you? That is silly.

Anywho, that member implied that garage sales are a potential to make money.

Sounds like you didn't do that.

Too bad.

political%20poster.jpg

I realized that a different member decided to answer the question that I asked you.

I wonder why they found the need to answer a question I asked you? That is silly.

Anywho, that member implied that garage sales are a potential to make money.

Sounds like you didn't do that.

Too bad.

Why try to sell it? I think it's pretty cool.

political%20poster.jpg

He’s a moron millennial who thinks unless it’s a video game it’s worthless.

Here's another handbill. I don't have this one but I've seen a couple of them...

welfare.jpg

By 1936 FDR managed to turn an economic recession into a full scale soup line "great depression" that would last another four years and he asked Americans to trust democrats. Foreign policy was a mess and Hitler thumbed his nose at the U.S. while he violated the terms that ended the "Great War". The only thing FDR was good at was oratory. He could read a menu and make it sound profound. Every other president in history voluntarily stepped down after two terms but democrats lied to America when they ran a doddering old corpse for his 4th term that they knew he would not live to complete.

Forum List

Back