9th Circuit rules in favor of Trump admin in 'sanctuary city' case

Finally, common sense and the law prevails in the 9th circuit. I hope it's a sign of things to come.
There has never been anything wrong with the 9th circuit; just a certain President's attempts to rule.

Its very important to get McConnel voted out and the Senate back in Democrat maj. To heck with Tramp. We can make his waddle and lame.

Dimms and corporate media worried about a tweet while Trump is fundamentally changing the federal courts,

I love it. Dimms play checkers. Trump plays 4D chess.

Last edited:
In undoing some of Obama's damage to this country Trump has been appointing Conservative judges to the 9th Federal Court. I don't know the number but I think it has been at least three.

MAGA Baby!

In undoing some of Obama's damage to this country Trump has been nominating Conservative judges to the 9th Federal Court. I don't know the number but I think it has been at least three.

MAGA Baby!

6 thus far..

iu

Well Tramp can never say anything bad about them again. I wonder if Republicans are pushing back in the red states. Most likely not.
Well the 9th did tell the people to go to hell in California when they voted against gay marriage.

Forum List

Back