9th Circuit Craps On Arizona Voters...AGAIN!

I would like to take this opportunity to welcome Arizona to the 21st century
What's in it for you?
Well, Arizona just moved up in our "Might want to retire there" list. :D

Yup...that and Utah.
Not so keen on Utah...but the Flagstaff/Sedona area is very nice.

There's a lake there were considering buying a houseboat on. Lake Powell.

What's in it for you?

Yup...that and Utah.

Up above Page? And Zion is very pretty

What's in it for you?

Yup...that and Utah.
Still get that ugly white stuff that far north. I like it right here in Phoenix. :) Although, I could do without Sheriff "Pink Panties"...

What's in it for you?

Yup...that and Utah.

Up above Page? And Zion is very pretty

Lake Powell straddles Utah and Arizona. Since I'll be married in both, it just doesn't matter! It's where we're thinking of retiring when the kids go off to wherever they end up going off to ;)

What's in it for you?

Yup...that and Utah.
Still get that ugly white stuff that far north. I like it right here in Phoenix. :) Although, I could do without Sheriff "Pink Panties"...

I'm with you...I want to drive to the snow, I don't want it coming to me.

A baker is not a church. This is news to you?

Do you even realize that none of the states with these "high profile" Public Accommodation cases were marriage equality states? Public Accommodation and civil marriage are two different things. In some states and localities, you cannot discriminate against gays, civil marriage or no.

In other states, gays can marry, but can also be discriminated against in Public Accommodation.
You're making excuses for another lefty dichotomy.

I'm stating a fact that contradicts your opinion, that's all.

Some states recognize marriage equality, some protect gays in Public Accommodation. Some do both. They are not related.
Marriage equality in regards to homo marriage is a misnomer. Protecting homos is different from homo coercion. Unconstitutional state laws do not theoretically usurp individual freedom. You are cherry picking and rationalizing.

Then why are they declared unConstitutional?
Declared by radical dimwit appointed fed judges doing the dirty work of the dirty left.

A baker is not a church. This is news to you?

Do you even realize that none of the states with these "high profile" Public Accommodation cases were marriage equality states? Public Accommodation and civil marriage are two different things. In some states and localities, you cannot discriminate against gays, civil marriage or no.

In other states, gays can marry, but can also be discriminated against in Public Accommodation.

Some states recognize marriage equality, some protect gays in Public Accommodation. Some do both. They are not related.
Marriage equality in regards to homo marriage is a misnomer. Protecting homos is different from homo coercion. Unconstitutional state laws do not theoretically usurp individual freedom. You are cherry picking and rationalizing.

Declared by radical dimwit appointed fed judges doing the dirty work of the dirty left.
Yes...we get it. You don't like our American form of government. Bummer.

No, it is you idiot libtards that don't like our form of gov't you like obutthurts form of gov't., coercion by violating law. But you idiots will defend the fool.

No, it is you idiot libtards that don't like our form of gov't you like obutthurts form of gov't., coercion by violating law. But you idiots will defend the fool.
I'm quite happy with our form of government with the three branches, checks and balances, rule of law, the Bill of Rights etc. You........not so much.

I'm quite happy with our form of government with the three branches, checks and balances, rule of law, the Bill of Rights etc. You........not so much.

I'll bet you are Pete. You especially like the recent rulings in regards to Stolen Valor laws being unconstitutional don't you?

Actually I am, until the idiot butthurt was put in office by fools and he circumvents them all the time.

I'll bet you are Pete. You especially like the recent rulings in regards to Stolen Valor laws being unconstitutional don't you?

whaaaaaaa!

Forum List

Back