99ers going Homeless in the Great Depression of 2011

hvactec

VIP Member
Jan 17, 2010
New Jersey
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk56WBQMwJo]‪99er: 'We Are Living in a 3rd World America'‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Good, now maybe they will think twice about voting for Obama... This is what Big Government policies lead to. As I have said before, get ready to see what it was really like to live under FDR.

Good, now maybe they will think twice about voting for Obama... This is what Big Government policies lead to. As I have said before, get ready to see what it was really like to live under FDR.

Good?!

You think that's a good thing?

My God, this nation has gone completely mad.

Your POV isn't a fiscally conservative position, AV, it's just shadenfreuden and it's economically ignorant as hell.

People going down the chute isn't good for the economy, lad.

Not for yours and not for mine, and not for this nation, either.

Grow the fuck up.

Last edited:
What a bunch of BS. This woman has been without work for over a year and now is complaining that her government check has ended and she has to use her life saving to support herself. She also stated that McDonalds is not hiring. Well excuse me if I don't feel sorry for this twit, what the hell does she think a savings is for? It is to help when hard times come.

McDonalds is not hiring? My eldest grandson got his first job this summer and guess where it was? No not McDonalds but someplace simular, Burger King. He has also been asked if he wants to work on a hog farm in between his job at BK. If he is not bitching about shoveling hog shit, this twit has no excuse for her bitching.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back