999 ponza game.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
999 PONZA GAME.
Good way to get illegal aleins to pay taxes.

Taxes is passed down to the consumers. You, me and granny who has already paid taxes on the money she bought the bread with. Case on point; a loaf of bread, the grower of the wheat would not pay any taxes of the seed to grow the wheat. The processor of the wheat into flour would not be taxes. The baker of the bread and the delivery would not be taxes and the price of bread would go down but the consumer would be taxed twice for the bread. Consumers woud pay lesser. Granny would pay more unless she did not eat bread. Ponza plan works because people are inherently basically stupid. and love stupid.

:clap2::clap2:

(CAIN ON HUCHABEE)

Herman Cain thinks he's gonna' replace the current system with his "999", it'll never happen. If a Liberal Democrat had the exact same plan, Conservatives would call it "New Taxes", and they'd be right. But ole Herman has an "R" by his name so it's ok and plenty of stupid people will believe him and vote for him based on that gimmick alone.

But when he's President he'll say:

"Oh, sorry! I just don't have the votes in Congress, or the Super Congress (or whatever Fascist system we'll live under at that time) to pass the Anti-IRS Law. Tell you what, why don't we pass the new taxes (He won't need to fool you anymore) and then we'll work to remove the IRS?"

Then that will never happen.

999 PONZA GAME.

Taxes is passed down to the consumers. You, me and granny who has already paid taxes on the money she bought the bread with. Case on point; a loaf of bread, the grower of the wheat would not pay any taxes of the seed to grow the wheat. The processor of the wheat into flour would not be taxes. The baker of the bread and the delivery would not be taxes and the price of bread would go down but the consumer would be taxed twice for the bread. Consumers woud pay lesser. Granny would pay more unless she did not eat bread. Ponza plan works because people are inherently basically stupid. and love stupid.

(CAIN ON HUCHABEE)

I've never heard of a "Ponza" game. Is that like a "Ponzi" scheme? Or are you referring to the Corvair MONZA rear-engine auto that was built in the 60s? Or perhaps a Nebraska meat turnover delicacy known as a RUNZA?

I'm so confused. If you made extensive use of the SPELL CHECK function on your Commodore 64 computer, maybe somebody would be able to decipher what the hell you are talking about!

999 PONZA GAME.

(CAIN ON HUCHABEE)

Having followed your posts, yes your points are stupid. What other what ifs are you going to bring to the table of imagination.

Forum List

Back