97% of Scientists agree..........Al Gore knows what he is talking about

Um...Not so fast, Skippy.

Climate change sceptics have smaller members, uglier wives, dumber kids' says new study made up by warmists

Are there really no depths to which ManBearPig-worshippers will not stoop in order to shore up their intellectually, morally and scientifically bankrupt cause?

Apparently not, as we see from the latest “study” – based on a petty, spiteful, Stasi-like blacklist produced by an obscure Canadian warmist – outrageously aggrandised by being published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. (Hat tip: Watts Up With That)

The study examined 1,372 scientists who had taken part in reviews of climate science or had put their name to statements regarding the key findings of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC).

Scientists were grouped as “convinced” or “unconvinced”, and researchers examined how many times they had published papers on the climate.

The results showed that “unconvinced” scientists accounted for just three of the 100 most prolific authors on the subject, while papers by “convinced” scientists were more frequently cited in other research.​

Well, no s***, Sherlock. And might this have anything to do, perchance, with the fact that – as the Climategate emails made abundantly clear – “unconvinced” scientists were deliberately shut out of the peer-review process by the “convinced” ones?

UK Telegraph

Well thank Xenu that proved that, now I can go back to polluting the planet consequence-free!

Report: 97 percent of scientists say man-made climate change is real - Science Fair: Science and Space News - USATODAY.com

Forget the four out of five dentists who recommend Trident…. Try the 97 out of 100 scientists that believe in man-made climate change.

This data comes from a new survey out this week in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

The study found that 97 percent of scientific experts agree that climate change is "very likely" caused mainly by human activity.

The report is based on questions posed to 1,372 scientists. Nearly all the experts agreed that it is "very likely that anthropogenic greenhouse gases have been responsible for most of the unequivocal warming of the Earth's average global temperature in the second half of the twentieth century."

As for the 3 percent of scientists who remain unconvinced, the study found their average expertise is far below that of their colleagues, as measured by publication and citation rates.
funny-pictures-cat-loled.jpg

Before April 20th 1862, 97% of all scientists believed in spontaneous generation.

Then Louis Pasteur kinda screwed that up.

Skip down to the theory of Germ Theory

Dumbest assertion I've seen in ohhh about 7 days.

Um...Not so fast, Skippy.

Climate change sceptics have smaller members, uglier wives, dumber kids' says new study made up by warmists

Are there really no depths to which ManBearPig-worshippers will not stoop in order to shore up their intellectually, morally and scientifically bankrupt cause?

Apparently not, as we see from the latest “study” – based on a petty, spiteful, Stasi-like blacklist produced by an obscure Canadian warmist – outrageously aggrandised by being published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. (Hat tip: Watts Up With That)

The study examined 1,372 scientists who had taken part in reviews of climate science or had put their name to statements regarding the key findings of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC).

Scientists were grouped as “convinced” or “unconvinced”, and researchers examined how many times they had published papers on the climate.

The results showed that “unconvinced” scientists accounted for just three of the 100 most prolific authors on the subject, while papers by “convinced” scientists were more frequently cited in other research.​

Well, no s***, Sherlock. And might this have anything to do, perchance, with the fact that – as the Climategate emails made abundantly clear – “unconvinced” scientists were deliberately shut out of the peer-review process by the “convinced” ones?

UK Telegraph

Well thank Xenu that proved that, now I can go back to polluting the planet consequence-free!
Non sequitur and red herring....CO2 isn't a pollutant and nobody is saying it's OK to pollute.

Thanks for playing, though.

Report: 97 percent of scientists say man-made climate change is real - Science Fair: Science and Space News - USATODAY.com

Forget the four out of five dentists who recommend Trident…. Try the 97 out of 100 scientists that believe in man-made climate change.

This data comes from a new survey out this week in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

The study found that 97 percent of scientific experts agree that climate change is "very likely" caused mainly by human activity.

The report is based on questions posed to 1,372 scientists. Nearly all the experts agreed that it is "very likely that anthropogenic greenhouse gases have been responsible for most of the unequivocal warming of the Earth's average global temperature in the second half of the twentieth century."

As for the 3 percent of scientists who remain unconvinced, the study found their average expertise is far below that of their colleagues, as measured by publication and citation rates.

I'm going to go a different route than some of the others. I'm going to go after the 4 out of 5 dentists who recommend Trident. You realize that's bullcrap right? That is pure data manipulation.

Guess what! So is the climate bullcrap.

Do you honestly think you are polluting the planet by breathing?

Follow up question: Do you honestly think it's a good idea to tell people that breathing pollutes the planet when there are wackos out there who have no problem murdering people for their agenda?

Repeat after me: Global warming is real.

There is no debate. You hear me? None. This, the whole "God" thing, and Bush apologizers are the 3 things that make anything else you wingnuts have to say completely impossible to take seriously.

I could post 30 links proving this true, but it wouldn't matter a lick to youse. You'd still say every one of them is left wing biased and a part of some grand conspiracy.

You're insane. I learned about this in elementary school 20 years ago, stop trying to scapegoat Al Gore.

Damn Frankie!

97% of Scientists say you are full of shit...

But rightwingnuts still buy into your act
Right...97% of "scientists" who've been involved with the IPCC.

Really easy to get the results you want, when you fish in the pool that has the highest likelihood of giving you the responses you want to get, isn't it?

Didn't go through the link I posted in #2, didja?

Your post #2 was a joke right?
You expected people to take that seriously? Come on Dude..get real

Yes they polled scientists who are actually experts in the field vs scientists who major in creationism, flat earth and healthy cigarettes

Man made climate change is not real. Nobody with common sense believes in it anymore. Even the support from the Euro-weenies has dropped. Move on.

Typical Right Wing Response

Scientists may have numbers and stuff...but they lack "common sense"

No wonder so many apply the same term to Sarah Palin

The "science" has been poisoned, skewed, and corrupted or haven't you been paying attention for the past year. It was never about science; it has always been about politics. The UN would give anything to have the power to collect tax revenue from countries and that is essentially what this has always been about, global wealth redistribution.

global temperatures have gone up and down in the past 1000 years...

shocking i tell you shocking that the earth is in a warm phase...next thing you know we will be in a cool phase...

:eek:

Man made climate change is not real. Nobody with common sense believes in it anymore. Even the support from the Euro-weenies has dropped. Move on.

Typical Right Wing Response

Scientists may have numbers and stuff...but they lack "common sense"

No wonder so many apply the same term to Sarah Palin

The "science" has been poisoned, skewed, and corrupted or haven't you been paying attention for the past year. It was never about science; it has always been about politics. The UN would give anything to have the power to collect tax revenue from countries and that is essentially what this has always been about, global wealth redistribution.

Here we go...
black-heleicopters.jpg

Global wealth redistribution. Holy shit the conspiracy goes even deeper than we thought.

Repeat after me: Global warming is real.

Sure, it's real. Has anybody here said it isn't? The debate is whether or not we have caused it. We didn't cause it. The earth gets warm for 200 years and then it gets cooler for 200 years and so and so on. In fact, it's just been in the news that we can expect a pretty hot summer because solar activity has risen on the Sun. Probably why we're already averaging mid 90s here every day.

Global wealth redistribution. Holy shit the conspiracy goes even deeper than we thought.

:lol: What the hell do you think the Kyoto Protocol was designed to do? China and India, developing countries, were allowed to pollute as much as they wanted. Only American and European pollution was evidently bad for the world. What does that result in? Ta-dah! International wealth redistribution, so there you go, genius.

The sample was taken from IPCC toadies....The linked piece demonstrates the trail to the purposefully skewed group that were polled.

Your poll and thread are towering fails.

Sure Dude..

97% of scientists are "toadies" because they have been published in the field.
What were they thinking??

and cigarettes don't cause cancer, evolution is just a theory and the earth is flat

Damn those Scientists!

:lol: What the hell do you think the Kyoto Protocol was designed to do? China and India, developing countries, were allowed to pollute as much as they wanted. Only American and European pollution was evidently bad for the world. What does that result in? Ta-dah! International wealth redistribution, so there you go, genius.

Wow, thanks for pointing that out. Christ, why did a world full of scientists and professors waste all that time? I guess we can put all that data to rest, because poster "Don't Taze me bro" has just pointed out, that it is, and always has been about....
dr-evil2.jpg

Global Wealth Redistribution!

You're entitled to your opinion. But you are absolutely batshit insane.

Forum List

Back