93% of Black Murder Victims Are Killed By BLACK HANDS!!!

No, no one has said blacks were under attack by whites. You're making shit up to fit your bullshit reasoning

Backpeddle:clap2:

Jesse Jackson said blacks were under attack, though he did not say by whom, but since he was talking about the Martin case, most people are smart enough to know who he was implying.

Sharpton said the same thing. Farahkan state Blacks are under assault from Whites. Libs like Ravi will say he is out of the mainstream, but he organized the million man march, so I would say many still listen to him!

Not to mention the black panther stated a similar thing.

From all reports it appears Martin was a good kid (best dirt they seem to come up with is weed smoking, not a crime showing a violent tendency) and his death should have been avoided! It also appears to be some abuse of justice here. However, many race hustlers are using this as an excuse to hate on whitey and make the threats against the black community all caused by whites. I guarantee that is what Salt Jones believe. Yet they will ignore the fact that 93% of Black are killed by other Blacks and Black victims make half of all murders in America!

On the reverse side whenever a white person is killed by a black person, the White Supremacist exploit it and highlight it. Yet they will ignore the fact that nearly 90% of all white victims are killed by white people.

When whites supremacists make the claim they are condemned, why aren't Black Supremacists condemned also?

Interesting how all right wingers listen to Limbaugh, and anyone on the left is not mainstream, but they get lots of AirPlay and TV time.

I think both groups are disgusting, to use race to divide a nation and try to gain power is sickening,

93% bad
85% good?

A difference of 8%...Mind blowing stats there buddy.

It went right over your head. Not too bright I see. You have two claims by two different groups. First, you have the Black leaders claiming the the Black community is under assault by whites because of the Martin homicide. Yet these black leaders don't say or do a damn thing about the fact that 93% of black victims are killed by black hands!

Then you have the white supremacists that claim that dangerous black males are killing whites in record numbers, yet nearly 9 out of 10 white victims are killed by white hands. That is a stagering number also. White supermacist should worry about that state, just as the black supermacist should worry about the 93%!!!
It's still over this palooka's head.

ROTFLMBAO!!!!!
49izadw.gif

What's the percentage of white victims killed by white hands?

You got those numbers handy there skip?

Damn stupid it was right in the first post. 85%!!! Get your head out of your ass!

Dont be so harsh on MarcATL. For him to have seen that, he would have to be able to read. And you know the saying......."White men can't jump, but........." well, nevermind!

Forum List

Back