918 days and counting since Democrats passed a budget

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Yet they have no problem proposing more spending. We've been threatened with a second credit downgrade and that seems to not even phase the Democrats.

Instead we've had every major Democratic leader along with big labor and the left wing media all but endorsing violence by the OWS scumbags. Have any of them come out and called for civility from anyone other than make believe GOP terrorists? Naw, they're too busy rejoicing in the unrest in our country.

Republicans have passed about 15 pieces of legislation that are dying in the senate. Legislation that would address real problems. Problems like balancing our budget, cutting spending, opening up oil drilling here at home, repealing job killing legislation and regulations.

And what does our media talk about? Cains sexcapades, evil Wallstreet, Obamas pointless blame the gop speeches. Anything and everything to ignore the real problems facing our nation. Wall to wall Cains sex life and OWS coverage is for the braindead masses and it belongs on the View not the front page or top story of every news organization (including Fox). Our media is becoming as big a joke as the current Democratic party. I never thought I would say it but I miss Bush and Clinton.

• Banned
I think this administration has made us everyday Americans look foolish to the rest of the world. Pelosi and Reids congress as well as Obama have made a complete mockery of our political system. No class, no pride, no sense.

Signed,

One disgusted American

Obama's trips to Martha's Vinyard and Meechelle spending our money on her wardrobe is much more important !!! and Queen Pelosi is too busy counting all the hundred dollar bills Obama is printing up to launder for his 2012 Campaign. Right?

• Banned
I heard a report that their have been over 50 Cain sex stories on tv. It's pathetic. Why?

No accusers
No charges
No evidence
No named sources
No nothing

NOTHING

Yet OWS has had over 3000 arrests for crimes ranging from

Rape to vandalism to theft to public sex to drugs

Yet little to no coverage

Then we have no budget a Senate that literally does nothing and a president that gives speeches about a do nothing congress and fails to mention democrats are half of that scenario.

It's all a terrible joke

Pubs have blocked anything Dems have tried to pass since 2/4/2010, and do nothing worthwhile themselves. And now they're going to pay. Only dittoheads, witha brainwashed alternate universe, don't get it. Too obviously a cynical sabotage to stall the recovery....

Pubs have blocked anything Dems have tried to pass since 2/4/2010, and do nothing worthwhile themselves. And now they're going to pay. Only dittoheads, witha brainwashed alternate universe, don't get it. Too obviously a cynical sabotage to stall the recovery....

What worthwhile legislation have they blocked? Do tell

Trust Me: Poll Shows Americans Have More Confidence In Obama Than GOP To Create Jobs | TPMDC
President Obama has not had the greatest run in the polls on handling the economy. But new data from ABC News and the Washington Post shows that if Americans have to chose between him and congressional GOP on creating new jobs, then it’s not really a contest.

Obama has jumped fifteen points ahead of congressional Republicans on who Americans trust more the create jobs following a Presidential push for his jobs bill and deficit reduction passage. The poll shows that 49 percent of Americans trust Obama more on the issue, while 34 percent go for the congressional GOP. Just a month ago that number was locked at 40 for each, after a summer of downward markets and an almost-default, which was quickly followed up with palatable disgust toward policymakers in Washington.

Florida Poll: Nearly half say Republicans sabotaging the economy to hurt Obama - The Hill's Ballot Box
In what could be the first statistical data to indicate that a liberal talking point is catching on, nearly half of Florida voters said Republicans were deliberately sabotaging the economy in an attempt to weaken President Obama’s re-election efforts.

In a Suffolk University-WSVN poll conducted between Oct. 26 and Oct. 30, 49 percent said Republicans were “intentionally stalling efforts to jumpstart the economy to insure that Barack Obama is not re-elected.” Only 39 percent said they disagreed with that assessment, and 12 percent were undecided

The GOP still has time to cut the shit before the next election cycle kicks into high gear. But something tells me they just can't help themselves.

Trust Me: Poll Shows Americans Have More Confidence In Obama Than GOP To Create Jobs | TPMDC
President Obama has not had the greatest run in the polls on handling the economy. But new data from ABC News and the Washington Post shows that if Americans have to chose between him and congressional GOP on creating new jobs, then it’s not really a contest.

Obama has jumped fifteen points ahead of congressional Republicans on who Americans trust more the create jobs following a Presidential push for his jobs bill and deficit reduction passage. The poll shows that 49 percent of Americans trust Obama more on the issue, while 34 percent go for the congressional GOP. Just a month ago that number was locked at 40 for each, after a summer of downward markets and an almost-default, which was quickly followed up with palatable disgust toward policymakers in Washington.

Florida Poll: Nearly half say Republicans sabotaging the economy to hurt Obama - The Hill's Ballot Box
In what could be the first statistical data to indicate that a liberal talking point is catching on, nearly half of Florida voters said Republicans were deliberately sabotaging the economy in an attempt to weaken President Obama’s re-election efforts.

In a Suffolk University-WSVN poll conducted between Oct. 26 and Oct. 30, 49 percent said Republicans were “intentionally stalling efforts to jumpstart the economy to insure that Barack Obama is not re-elected.” Only 39 percent said they disagreed with that assessment, and 12 percent were undecided

The GOP still has time to cut the shit before the next election cycle kicks into high gear. But something tells me they just can't help themselves.

I didn't read anything about a budget in those stories. Democrats still have a chance to prove they have a brain and don't want to have it beat to a pulp in the election cycle by..........

PASSING A FUCKING BUDGET

And for the record I don't care what 50% of the uneducated masses think about who did what. I want the idiots in DC to do their jobs and stop playing games. I also want the media to start fucking reporting "real" news and stop with the daytime drama bullshit.

No compromise, "un-American" Republicans (TIME)

Blocked real jobs bills, budgets- you name it fcs.

And obviously the 39% are the uneducated masses. Ignorant brainwashed Pub Dupes like yourself. Change the channel.

Last edited:
No compromise, "un-American" Republicans (TIME)

Blocked real jobs bills, budgets- you name it fcs.

And obviously the 39% are the uneducated masses. Ignorant brainwashed Pub Dupes like yourself. Change the channel.

I'll ask you a second time.......

Name the legislation that the gop voted down since taking over the house.

grandpa....the budget the house passed on partisan lines.....not a democratic vote for it....the Ryan budget turns medicare in to a voucher program....

there is no way in hell or heaven, the ''people'' of the United States Of America, agrees with this supposed budget of the Republican lead House of Representatives....the Ryan budget....they went in to an uproar when they heard some of the crud he was proposing and the republicans passed....

I'm sorry....but the Ryan budget is and was a bust from the get go....and the republicans in the house KNEW THIS from the moment they created it and put it up for a vote... grandpa....so why did they even take a vote on it gramps? Just political posturing....so you can blame Democrats or good ol Harry for not passing it or bringing it up....no???

honestly, if you think the crud of the Republicans in the House don't stink, while the Democrat's crud does, then you have blinders on.

At least the President has done his duty and given the House/senate his budget proposal, on time and according to the rules/law.

Care

grandpa....the budget the house passed on partisan lines.....not a democratic vote for it....the Ryan budget turns medicare in to a voucher program....

there is no way in hell or heaven, the ''people'' of the United States Of America, agrees with this supposed budget of the Republican lead House of Representatives....the Ryan budget....they went in to an uproar when they heard some of the crud he was proposing and the republicans passed....

I'm sorry....but the Ryan budget is and was a bust from the get go....and the republicans in the house KNEW THIS from the moment they created it and put it up for a vote... grandpa....so why did they even take a vote on it gramps? Just political posturing....so you can blame Democrats or good ol Harry for not passing it or bringing it up....no???

honestly, if you think the crud of the Republicans in the House don't stink, while the Democrat's crud does, then you have blinders on.

At least the President has done his duty and given the House/senate his budget proposal, on time and according to the rules/law.

Care

Ryans plan carried wide American support at the time. As did cut cap and balance. Besides that the house has passed many pieces of legislation that are doa in the senate. How bout instead of throwing a tantrum about what's in them instead do their jobs and bring the bills up, debate and amend them then send them back? That's how its supposed to work. That's how compromise is reached. It's not reached by crying about the bill without attempting to alter it to your liking.

And yes, Obama did submit a budget. It didn't get a single vote it was so ridiculous.

Obama and his buddies all failed math in college. that's why they can't pass a bill. But they sure know how to count our money and stuff it in their bank accounts and use it to buy votes.

Forum List

Back