911 WTC 7 Silent Thermate Demolition, Debunkers Grab Your Ankles!

STFU Coward.

sounds like he has balls and you are the coward lol

ohhh I obviously touched on a nerve of Gomers.:D:lol::lol::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Looks like the truth hurts that I am getting the word out on him.:lol

as always,Gomer ollie proves that he makes Gomer Pyle look really smart the fact that I irriate him so much yet he STILL reads my posts after all this time.:lol::lmao::lmao:

whats really extremely sad though is that gomer pyle is fictional where gomer ollie here is real.:lol::lol:

as always,gomer proves he doesnt know anything about logic or common sense whatsoever in the fact that since i irriate him so much,he can easily get rid of that irritation by using the ignore button.:D:lol::lmao:

Logic and common sense though is something Gomer Ollie doesnt have a clue about of course so that fact will never register with him.:D

whats REALLY comedy gold though is HE is saying "I" am a coward. oh the Irony.:lol::lmao::lmao::lmao:

"IM" not the one cowardly running away with my tail between my legs when challenged to watch all those vidoes i have posted on my thread and yet,somehow "I" am the coward in gomer pyles drugged up mind.:lol::D:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

comedy gold from gomer as always.:D:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Im glad I dont know nutcase Gomer Ollie in real life,he indeed is a nutcase the fact he still talks to himself all the time.:lol::lmao::lmao::lmao: that seems to be a common trait with these OCTA'S. they are so desperate for attention they talk to themselves all the time.thats scary.:lol::lmao::lmao: i used to know a guy like that,that guy scared me.

if not for you,i would have no idea that he STILL talks to himself these days after all these years.:lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

i guess i cant get mad at you anymore like i have in the past for feeding these trolls now.lol

btw gomer,i love the clever arrangement you have made with fellow disinformation agent longknife,you NEVER come on any of his threads here he creates in the conspiracy section to argue with him and he never comes on these 9/11 threads or other government corruption threads that you come on to argue with you because he is a far more clever troll than you are.:D:lol:

He PRETENDS he is trying to get the truth out about government corruption when he makes threads talking about the NWO and things like that,but in reality,just like you,he is actually working for them posting like he is against it so they can see how many people here post on his threads to let his hanlders know how many there are here aware of it.very clever of him indeed.and very clever of his handlers.If he wasnt as stupid as you though,he wouldnt go and brag he has you on his friends list though.a dead give away.:D

again, very clever that you never come on any of his threads he creates in this section to argue with him.very clever arrangement you two have with each other indeed.Not clever enough though and he screwed that up for you both by being careless.:D

they have a debunker manager that incidentally wound up getting his ass handed to him by a real architect gage LOL

Listen to that illiterate tard!

Last edited by a moderator:

you dont even understand the industry vernacular how revealing

worse you are so fucking stoopid you think you can lie your way out of something with your single digit amoeba iq that anyone with a double digit iq can see is complete bullshit LOL

feel free to point out so much as a fucking bic lighter
really shit head ?

In-situ palladium doping or coating of stainless steel surfaces

An alloy component having an oxide film formed on its surface. The oxide film has atoms of a metal incorporated therein by a process comprising immersing the alloy surface in high-temperature water in which compound containing the metal is dissolved. The metal has the property of increasing the corrosion resistance of the alloy when incorporated in the oxide film. The compound has the property that it decomposes in the high-temperature water to release atoms of the metal which incorporate in the oxide film.

a lighter did not start the fire...

subzero literacy and comprehension, Ive seen miss the earth b4 but miss the whole universe, I didnt know anyone was that fucking stupid.
YOUR completely off topic answer can only mean I got you by the balls ....tell me shit head, what does "in situ" mean !

Last edited:

ohhh I obviously touched on a nerve of Gomers.:D:lol::lol::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao:

as always,Gomer ollie proves that he makes Gomer Pyle look really smart the fact that I irriate him so much yet he STILL reads my posts after all this time.:lol::lmao::lmao:

whats really extremely sad though is that gomer pyle is fictional where gomer ollie here is real.:lol::lol:

as always,gomer proves he doesnt know anything about logic or common sense whatsoever in the fact that since i irriate him so much,he can easily get rid of that irritation by using the ignore button.:D:lol::lmao:

Logic and common sense though is something Gomer Ollie doesnt have a clue about of course so that fact will never register with him.:D

whats REALLY comedy gold though is HE is saying "I" am a coward. oh the Irony.:lol::lmao::lmao::lmao:

"IM" not the one cowardly running away with my tail between my legs when challenged to watch all those vidoes i have posted on my thread and yet,somehow "I" am the coward in gomer pyles drugged up mind.:lol::D:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Im glad I dont know nutcase Gomer Ollie in real life,he indeed is a nutcase the fact he still talks to himself all the time.:lol::lmao::lmao::lmao: that seems to be a common trait with these OCTA'S. they are so desperate for attention they talk to themselves all the time.thats scary.:lol::lmao::lmao: i used to know a guy like that,that guy scared me.

if not for you,i would have no idea that he STILL talks to himself these days after all these years.:lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

i guess i cant get mad at you anymore like i have in the past for feeding these trolls now.lol

btw gomer,i love the clever arrangement you have made with fellow disinformation agent longknife,you NEVER come on any of his threads here he creates in the conspiracy section to argue with him and he never comes on these 9/11 threads or other government corruption threads that you come on to argue with you because he is a far more clever troll than you are.:D:lol:

He PRETENDS he is trying to get the truth out about government corruption when he makes threads talking about the NWO and things like that,but in reality,just like you,he is actually working for them posting like he is against it so they can see how many people here post on his threads to let his hanlders know how many there are here aware of it.very clever of him indeed.and very clever of his handlers.If he wasnt as stupid as you though,he wouldnt go and brag he has you on his friends list though.a dead give away.:D

again, very clever that you never come on any of his threads he creates in this section to argue with him.very clever arrangement you two have with each other indeed.Not clever enough though and he screwed that up for you both by being careless.:D

they have a debunker manager that incidentally wound up getting his ass handed to him by a real architect gage LOL

funny. here's a truther ,In fact the king of twoofers dickey gage getting his ass handed to him....

really shit head ?

In-situ palladium doping or coating of stainless steel surfaces

An alloy component having an oxide film formed on its surface. The oxide film has atoms of a metal incorporated therein by a process comprising immersing the alloy surface in high-temperature water in which compound containing the metal is dissolved. The metal has the property of increasing the corrosion resistance of the alloy when incorporated in the oxide film. The compound has the property that it decomposes in the high-temperature water to release atoms of the metal which incorporate in the oxide film.

a lighter did not start the fire...

subzero literacy and comprehension, Ive seen miss the earth b4 but miss the whole universe, I didnt know anyone was that fucking stupid.
YOUR completely of topic answer can only mean I got you by the balls ....tell me shit head, what "in situ" means !

it directly addresses the trash you posted, hence if it was off topic you were off topic. not my problem you cant deal with the answer.

I see agent dawgshit came on to fart twice after you posted it just like his handlers instructed him to and gomer ollie farted after your last comment before that as well.:D:lol:

so desperate you have to lie through your teeth eh... feel free to support your managers issues and argue them here.

everyone will enjoy watching you get your ass handed to you on a platter.

Last edited:
YOUR completely of topic answer can only mean I got you by the balls ....tell me shit head, what "in situ" means !

it directly addresses the trash you posted, hence if it was off topic you were off topic. not my problem you cant deal with the answer.

agents dawgsht and gomer fool themselves into belieing they have debunked videos with their classic one liner comebacks like-bullshit.believing that word alone debunks your facts or believing because THEY posted that word,its automatically true.comedy gold.:D:rofl:

false! and you still haven't answered either question I posted no trash ...I asked you how long the doping process would take if wtc7was on fire ?
the you said I didn't know the industry vernacular.. you were prove to be full of shit.
the only logical conclusion a non delusional person can make is you are lying.

false! and you still haven't answered either question I posted no trash ...I asked you how long the doping process would take if wtc7was on fire ?
the you said I didn't know the industry vernacular.. you were prove to be full of shit.

yeh I know what you said, you are so fucking stupid you dont even know what I was talking about and I have no intention of educating you. I prefer to laugh at you and watch you continue to prove me correct. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKFiGfW6aGY
funny. here's a truther ,In fact the king of twoofers dickey gage getting his ass handed to him....

so desperate you have to lie through your teeth eh... feel free to support your managers issues and argue them here.

[/QUOTE]altering posts is a banning offence

yeh I know what you said, you are so fucking stupid you dont even know what I was talking about and I have no intention of educating you. I prefer to laugh at you and watch you continue to prove me correct. LOL
false it's you who hasn't got a clue as to the method you 're trying to pass off. the tech and that method of steel cutting did not exist in 2001....that all by it's self proves conclusively you're talking out your ass.

altering posts is a banning offence

so the edit button is just there for looks? OMG

I have never seen this level of desperation[/QUOTE]:lol::lol: wow you are ignorant the edit button is to edit your shit not someone else's

Editing quotes. You may selectively quote, provided that it does not change the context or meaning of the quote. When you comment on the quote, do it outside of the quote box. Do not post inside of the quote box

altering posts is a banning offence

so is disrupting the standard page quote function by adding extra terminators which causes that to happen to who ever quotes your tired ass. I hope you reported it.

Like I said that level of desperation is unheard of even for debunkers

Last edited:

So at 140 you guy tells us the building fell at freefall, again ignoring the east penthouse.

Fail

Now 911shitforbrains wants me to watch his videos, how does he know i haven't? Supposedly he has had me on ignore for several years so why is he even addressing me?

Addressing me in a means of which he doesn't have to answer back. Because after all he's not reading anything i write. he is a coward.

And yes, when some truther starts out with the flat out lie about bldg 7 then i stop watching. When you guys come up with an alternate theory that includes the 8 to 10 seconds before the roofline moves than I might listen.

Oh, 911 is still a coward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKFiGfW6aGY

So at 140 you guy tells us the building fell at freefall, again ignoring the east penthouse.

Fail

And yes, when some truther starts out with the flat out lie about bldg 7 then i stop watching. When you guys come up with an alternate theory that includes the 8 to 10 seconds before the roofline moves than I might listen.

Oh, 911 is still a coward.

are you saying the eph did not?

Exposed!

Let the sobbing begin and tears start to roll!

What is claimed is: 1. An apparatus for cutting a target material having a surface to be cut comprising:

cutting flame generating means disposed within said inner cavity;

activating means operatively associated with said cutting flame generating means to generate a cutting flame to cut said target material; and

wherein said apparatus is structured to be positioned a standoff distance from said surface of said target material when said apparatus is placed on said surface of said target material.

2. The apparatus of claim 1, wherein said cutting flame generating means has a thermite charge.

3. The apparatus of claim 2, wherein said thermite charge includes a powder comprising, by weight, about 15% to 20% aluminum, about 78% to 85% CuO, about 1% to 3% SiC, and about 0.2% to 4.0% nitrocellulose.

4. The apparatus of claim 3, wherein said thermite charge includes parts, by weight, about 16% to 18% aluminum, about 80% to 83% CuO, about 1% to 2% SiC, and about 0.5% to 2% nitrocellulose.

5. The apparatus of claim 1, further including a directional foil positioned in said elongated nozzle for focusing said cutting flame against said target material.

6. The apparatus of claim 1, wherein said inner cavity defines a generally cylindrical volume.

12. The apparatus of claim 1, wherein said inner cavity defines a predetermined volume to accommodate a sufficient amount of said cutting flame generating means to ensure effective cutting action on a particular thickness of target material.

17. The method of claim 16, wherein said positioning said cutting flame generating means includes placing a thermite charge in a charge tube and positioning said charge tube in said inner cavity of said housing.

25. An apparatus for cutting a target material having a surface to be cut comprising:
a second housing having a nozzle channel positionable opposite to said nozzle channel of said first housing to permit cutting of said material in two directions, said second housing being connected to said first housing; and
wherein said connection between said housings comprises a fixed connection and a pivotal connection between said housings.

29. The apparatus of claim 20, further including means disposed in said housing for electrically activating said cutting flame generating means.

so sit back folks and watch the plethora of debunking fabrications begin!

yes like that ^^^^^ LOL

thermite cuts vertically. What do you claim made the cut horizontally?

I don't know if it's funny as hell that people actually believe this shit.
Or be weirded out that there are people out there who believe this shit.

Some people just don't get Occam's Razor. And mistake their own opinions and speculation as 'facts'. And thus, Truthers.

Another factor to remember is that the websites shilling this nonsense.....are making *millions* off these poor, hapless conspiracy theorists. The gullibility and willful ignorance of a Truther is written into their business plan. So the conspiracy industry has a pretty compelling financial incentive to keep feeding its customers more conspiracy propaganda and pablum.

As its not like the folks that are gobbling this nonsense actually fact check or ask questions.
It's the same with JFK conspiracy theorists. There has been a whole cottage industry of publishers and websites ready to take the money of the easily duped.

9-11 was a conspiracy, and you disagree, then you don't know the meaning of the term and should just shut the fuck up.
It's less people not knowing what a conspiracy is, as the conspiracy was hijackers flew planes into buildings. The conspiracy ended with Muhammed Atta and the other blow jobs who helped him pull it off.

I don't know if it's funny as hell that people actually believe this shit.
Or be weirded out that there are people out there who believe this shit.

Some people just don't get Occam's Razor. And mistake their own opinions and speculation as 'facts'. And thus, Truthers.

Another factor to remember is that the websites shilling this nonsense.....are making *millions* off these poor, hapless conspiracy theorists. The gullibility and willful ignorance of a Truther is written into their business plan. So the conspiracy industry has a pretty compelling financial incentive to keep feeding its customers more conspiracy propaganda and pablum.

As its not like the folks that are gobbling this nonsense actually fact check or ask questions.
It's the same with JFK conspiracy theorists. There has been a whole cottage industry of publishers and websites ready to take the money of the easily duped.

yes this conspiracy theory created a whole cottage industry of munitions and deficit interest and bailouts that extract trillions from the public purse and millions of bodies. not that your brain is capable of thinking that far

Forum List

Back