911 WTC 7 Silent Thermate Demolition, Debunkers Grab Your Ankles!

No proof of anything...
Yet they post and post shit as fact...
It's the same stuff their brains are made of. I bet you majority of them have some type of mental illness or another.

So this is the mysterious cutter that can cut a rebar? How about an 8 inch beam? And I see lots of evidence left behind in the video.....Lots and lots of evidence that was not found in and around the WTC buildings....

they can cut through far more than a cutting torch can and much faster, cutting torches run around 40,,,,,60 tops pound of pressure, thermate cutters run several hundred pounds of pressure and the jet stream is supersonic, hence for anyone with an understanding of the physics involved it goes without saying you could cut through a foot of steel like butter and do it in less than a second with proper doping.

No proof of anything...
Yet they post and post shit as fact...

There is an old saying kiss, its reversed for debunkers though, its not keep it simple stupid its keep it stupid simple for their single digit iq.

this is proof, well in the real world anyway

1" rebar poof and its toast!

I keep telling you one celled amoeba brained neandrathals to do your homework instead of constantly going full tard out here.

It's the same stuff their brains are made of. I bet you majority of them have some type of mental illness or another.

you aint neo and you aint stopping bullets if you buy into the gubmints official story LOL

So this is the mysterious cutter that can cut a rebar? How about an 8 inch beam? And I see lots of evidence left behind in the video.....Lots and lots of evidence that was not found in and around the WTC buildings....

they can cut through far more than a cutting torch can and much faster, cutting torches run around 40,,,,,60 tops pound of pressure, thermate cutters run several hundred pounds of pressure and the jet stream is supersonic, hence for anyone with an understanding of the physics involved it goes without saying you could cut through a foot of steel like butter and do it in less than a second with proper doping.
proper doping ?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
gee shithead can you give a fair estimate on how long that would take in a building fully engulfed in fire for 7 hours...:lol:

How long did it take for most people to even KNOW that building 7 collapsed on 9/11?

If it doesn't involve cheering the troops, choosing which hot FoxNews babe they wanna' screw or talking about Sports, Americans don't care.

I found out the evening of 9/11/01. It was covered on ABC News.

gee shithead can you give a fair estimate on how long that would take in a building fully engulfed in fire for 7 hours...:lol:

you dont even understand the industry vernacular how revealing

worse you are so fucking stoopid you think you can lie your way out of something with your single digit amoeba iq that anyone with a double digit iq can see is complete bullshit LOL

feel free to point out so much as a fucking bic lighter

Last edited:

worse you are so fucking stoopid you think you can lie your way out of something with your single digit amoeba iq that anyone with a double digit iq can see is complete bullshit LOL

really shit head ?

In-situ palladium doping or coating of stainless steel surfaces

An alloy component having an oxide film formed on its surface. The oxide film has atoms of a metal incorporated therein by a process comprising immersing the alloy surface in high-temperature water in which compound containing the metal is dissolved. The metal has the property of increasing the corrosion resistance of the alloy when incorporated in the oxide film. The compound has the property that it decomposes in the high-temperature water to release atoms of the metal which incorporate in the oxide film.

a lighter did not start the fire...

really shit head ?

In-situ palladium doping or coating of stainless steel surfaces

An alloy component having an oxide film formed on its surface. The oxide film has atoms of a metal incorporated therein by a process comprising immersing the alloy surface in high-temperature water in which compound containing the metal is dissolved. The metal has the property of increasing the corrosion resistance of the alloy when incorporated in the oxide film. The compound has the property that it decomposes in the high-temperature water to release atoms of the metal which incorporate in the oxide film.

a lighter did not start the fire...

subzero literacy and comprehension, Ive seen miss the earth b4 but miss the whole universe, I didnt know anyone was that fucking stupid.

as always,its only the paid shills that keep posting here.the brainwashed bush dupes afraid of the truth that dont know any better like Darlene havent come back because they know they cant refute anything.lol.

as always,its only the paid shills that keep posting here.the brainwashed bush dupes afraid of the truth that dont know any better like Darlene havent come back because they know they cant refute anything.lol.

STFU Coward.

sounds like he has balls and you are the coward lol

You do dream a lot don't you.

I'm here ready to answer any and all your stupid dreams of what you want to be true about the attacks on 911. 911shitforbrains is too much of a coward to step out and argue his points with me. He pretends i am on ignore so he can pretend i haven't been making him look stupid for the last 3 or 4 years.

You are welcome to join him....

Oh yes after 22 years in uniform I'm afraid of some nutcase on the internet....:badgrin::lol:

STFU Coward.

sounds like he has balls and you are the coward lol

ohhh I obviously touched on a nerve of Gomers.:D:lol::lol::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Looks like the truth hurts that I am getting the word out on him.:lol

as always,Gomer ollie proves that he makes Gomer Pyle look really smart the fact that I irriate him so much yet he STILL reads my posts after all this time.:lol::lmao::lmao:

whats really extremely sad though is that gomer pyle is fictional where gomer ollie here is real.:lol::lol:

as always,gomer proves he doesnt know anything about logic or common sense whatsoever in the fact that since i irriate him so much,he can easily get rid of that irritation by using the ignore button.:D:lol::lmao:

Logic and common sense though is something Gomer Ollie doesnt have a clue about of course so that fact will never register with him.:D

whats REALLY comedy gold though is HE is saying "I" am a coward. oh the Irony.:lol::lmao::lmao::lmao:

"IM" not the one cowardly running away with my tail between my legs when challenged to watch all those vidoes i have posted on my thread and yet,somehow "I" am the coward in gomer pyles drugged up mind.:lol::D:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

comedy gold from gomer as always.:D:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Im glad I dont know nutcase Gomer Ollie in real life,he indeed is a nutcase the fact he still talks to himself all the time.:lol::lmao::lmao::lmao: that seems to be a common trait with these OCTA'S. they are so desperate for attention they talk to themselves all the time.thats scary.:lol::lmao::lmao: i used to know a guy like that,that guy scared me.

if not for you,i would have no idea that he STILL talks to himself these days after all these years.:lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

i guess i cant get mad at you anymore like i have in the past for feeding these trolls now.lol

btw gomer,i love the clever arrangement you have made with fellow disinformation agent longknife,you NEVER come on any of his threads here he creates in the conspiracy section to argue with him and he never comes on these 9/11 threads or other government corruption threads that you come on to argue with you because he is a far more clever troll than you are.:D:lol:

He PRETENDS he is trying to get the truth out about government corruption when he makes threads talking about the NWO and things like that,but in reality,just like you,he is actually working for them posting like he is against it so they can see how many people here post on his threads to let his hanlders know how many there are here aware of it.very clever of him indeed.and very clever of his handlers.If he wasnt as stupid as you though,he wouldnt go and brag he has you on his friends list though.a dead give away.:D

again, very clever that you never come on any of his threads he creates in this section to argue with him.very clever arrangement you two have with each other indeed.Not clever enough though and he screwed that up for you both by being careless.:D

Forum List

Back