911: Who Knew...

georgephillip said:
10. Chemical signature of the incendiary thermite found in solidified molten metal, and dust samples"
I love this claim. I always wondered if you people realize that thermite is simply a combination of a powdered metal, and an oxidizer. The most common combination being aluminum and ferrous oxide (rust), which are every-fucking-where you look in the US. lulz.

two relevant points

1) we don't have transparency and/or clarity in our governance , thus the proliferation of conspiracies

2) we pay the highest amount (per capita, or any way you'd calculate it) for military & military intellegence on this rock

who let us down, lock stock & barrel 9-11, as main st. usa came under attack

~S~

Richard Clarke isn't claiming Tenet and the CIA were unaware of Nawaf al-Hazmi's and Khalid al-Mihdhar"s ties to terrorism or the fact they were in this country for more than a year prior to flying AA 77, Clarke is saying Tenet, Black and Blee and 50 other CIA employees deliberately kept that information to themselves.

"'George Tenet followed all of the information about al-Qaeda in microscopic detail,'

"Clarke told Duffy and Nowosielski. 'He read raw intelligence reports before analysts in the counterterrorism center did and he would pick up the phone and call me at 7:30 in the morning and talk about them.'"

"But Tenet, who was awarded the Medal of Freedom by George W. Bush in 2004, did not share what Clarke says he knew about the al-Hazmi and the al-Mihdhar case..."

The word "sharing" might give a false impression here. Tenet did not have to pick up the phone at 7:30 AM or any other time and call Clarke to "share" what he knew about the two terrorists. There was an automatic distribution program that somebody shut down to prevent Clarke and the White House from learning the location of al-Hazmi and al-Mihdhar.

Would it have made any difference on 9/11/2001?
Clarke says yes:

"Clarke said there's a 'very obvious answer' as to why the CIA continued, as early as September 4, 2001, in a meeting attended by Clarke and other senior Bush administration officials, to withhold intelligence about the two hijackers: to protect the agency from scrutiny.

"'I know how all this stuff works I've been working it for 30 years,' Clarke said. 'You can't snowball me on this stuff. If they announce on September 4 in the Principals meeting that these guys are in the United States and they told the FBI a few weeks ago I'm going to say "wait, time out. How long have you known this? Why haven't you reported it at the daily threat meetings? Why isn't it in the daily threat matrix?'

"'We would have begun an investigation that day into CIA malfeasance and misfeasance that's why we're not informed...'"

"'We would have conducted a massive sweep,' Clarke said. 'We would have conducted publicly. We would have found those assholes. There's no doubt in my mind. Even with only a week left.'"

Former Counterterrorism Czar Accuses Tenet, Other CIA Officials of Cover-Up | Truthout

georgephillip said:
10. Chemical signature of the incendiary thermite found in solidified molten metal, and dust samples"
I love this claim. I always wondered if you people realize that thermite is simply a combination of a powdered metal, and an oxidizer. The most common combination being aluminum and ferrous oxide (rust), which are every-fucking-where you look in the US. lulz.
Have you people ever wondered if rust produces exothermic reactions after ignition?

"Nano-thermite, also called 'super-thermite',[1] is the common name for a subset of metastable intermolecular composites (MICs) characterized by a highly exothermic reaction after ignition. Nano-thermites contain an oxidizer and a reducing agent, which are intimately mixed on the nanometer scale. MICs, including nano-thermitic materials, are a type of reactive materials investigated for military use, as well as in applications in propellants, explosives, and pyrotechnics."

Nano-thermite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

*sigh* I know what thermite is, what it does, and what it's used for. I'm in an Engineer unit. It's not even used for demo, it's used to cut and weld railroad tracks, because they lay flat on the ground, it's also used for mineral/metal purification, and extraction. We use it to destroy anything from radios, ammunition depots, artillery, vehicles, etc. I've seen claims of "45° thermite cuts", lulz. Thermite doesn't do that, when it ignites, it creates a pool of molten metal that's delivered by this awesome thing called gravity. You can't use it to cut angles, or make calculated incisions into steel anymore than you can make an angled cut into a bar of ice by pouring boiling water on it. There are explosive compounds specifically made for demo, and it's not thermite. If you're going to spew these lies, at least preach it to someone who hasn't used thermite before.

but the left wing loons said that the Us government new about and planned 911 not our peaceful ,loving ,tolerant ,muslim friends:doubt:

Last edited:
georgephillip said:
it's also the main ingredient in sparklers

*sigh* I know what thermite is, what it does, and what it's used for. I'm in an Engineer unit. It's not even used for demo, it's used to cut and weld railroad tracks, because they lay flat on the ground, it's also used for mineral/metal purification, and extraction. We use it to destroy anything from radios, ammunition depots, artillery, vehicles, etc. I've seen claims of "45° thermite cuts", lulz. Thermite doesn't do that, when it ignites, it creates a pool of molten metal that's delivered by this awesome thing called gravity. You can't use it to cut angles, or make calculated incisions into steel anymore than you can make an angled cut into a bar of ice by pouring boiling water on it. There are explosive compounds specifically made for demo, and it's not thermite. If you're going to spew these lies, at least preach it to someone who hasn't used thermite before.
Wow...
You're in a Engineer unit.
Is that because you just couldn't decide between Caltech and MIT?

What do you know about Spectre corporation?

"For example, there’s a video showing a thermite “torch” which produces a blast of molten
metal which cuts through a metal rod, at any orientation.35 Spectre corporation sells these “focused jet
torches for penetrating or cutting,” including for demolition purposes.35
In an instructive video clip36, the “Brainiac” team places thermite in a clay pot with a hole in
the bottom to allow the molten iron to escape. Notice the color of the molten-iron product and the
aluminum oxide plume coming off. We see the flowing orange-yellow hot metal as it quickly melts its
way through the engine of this car. The characteristics of this demonstration are of course to be
compared with the molten material seen flowing from the South Tower along with a white-ash plume
just before its destruction.37

http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/200704/JonesWTC911SciMethod.pdf

Wow...

"For example, there’s a video showing a thermite “torch” which produces a blast of molten
metal which cuts through a metal rod, at any orientation.35 Spectre corporation sells these “focused jet
In an instructive video clip36, the “Brainiac” team places thermite in a clay pot with a hole in
the bottom to allow the molten iron to escape. Notice the color of the molten-iron product and the
aluminum oxide plume coming off. We see the flowing orange-yellow hot metal as it quickly melts its
way through the engine of this car. The characteristics of this demonstration are of course to be
compared with the molten material seen flowing from the South Tower along with a white-ash plume
just before its destruction.37

060914NewDesecrater-X.gif

Wow...

just before its destruction

Did you know there was a rather large U P S in that general vicinity?

Forum List

Back