911 who did it?

You offered a youtube video. It made factually inaccurate claims. I refuted those claims factually. You've abandoned those claims....despite them being from your own video. And now flee entirely.

Again, if even YOU are going to treat the video and its claims like garbage, why would you expect me to treat it as anything else?

Run.
You are a dishonest person. I haven't gone anywhere, I just have no desire to deal with someone like you. Again, believe the official story if you want, dupe, it makes no difference to me.

yep believe the official conspiracy theory all they want,live in a fantasyland there is evidence of it.LOL
How can anyone really know what the basic facts are? Most of the gov don't tell the truth nor do the media. Yet y'all sit her spewing your stories like you were on the planes.
Uhh there are no stories coming from me. I only go by facts.:rolleyes:the basic FACTS are as Odium said and as I proved earlier,is it was a joint CIA/mossad operation and there is zero evidence that 19 muslims did it but plenty of overwhelming evidence it was a CIA/mossad operation.,:abgg2q.jpg: no stories here on that, you're preaching to the choir here,everybody that knows me knows that I never believe a word of what the mainstream err LAMESTREAM media says,because the majority of the time as you said,,they lie about everything and can never prove their lies to be true and always OMIT key evidence.
Yeah, I just quoted you responding to them. Sorry for the confusion.

oh okay,thanks for clearing that up.

But you know better

Jet fuel burns at 600F. Molten steel is 2200F.

WHERE did the additional 1600F come from???

Does steel have to molt to give way or can it just be heated to make bend a little? I'm just asking because I don't really know what happened but couldn't a jet flying ay 2 or 3 hundred MPH effect it enough to weaken things?

It was Muslims

False

It was Israel/Zionism.

Only SUB HUMANS would try to argue things like building 7 not being a controlled demo....

Dude you are a little late to the party.Me and Munkie already took him to school on this that it was a joint CIA/mossad operation earlier in post # 32 here of Munkies http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/911-who-did-it.708268/page-4and post# 61 http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/911-who-did-it.708268/page-7here here of mine.:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
When it flows out like that, it is liquid steel.

911 Traitors are missing 1600F there.

And that is just the start. Can a "757" fly at 500 with its nose 8 feet off the ground???

But you know better

Jet fuel burns at 600F. Molten steel is 2200F.

WHERE did the additional 1600F come from???

Does steel have to molt to give way or can it just be heated to make bend a little? I'm just asking because I don't really know what happened but couldn't a jet flying ay 2 or 3 hundred MPH effect it enough to weaken things?

Steel weakens as it heats.

"Steel loses about 50 percent of its strength at 1100°F," notes senior engineer Farid Alfawak-hiri of the American Institute of Steel Construction. "And at 1800° it is probably at less than 10 percent." NIST also believes that a great deal of the spray-on fireproofing insulation was likely knocked off the steel beams that were in the path of the crashing jets, leaving the metal more vulnerable to the heat.

9/11 Conspiracy Theories - World Trade Center - Debunking the Myths

Massive fires would definitely heat the steel. And the jet fuel was hardly the only thing burning. There were also all the combustibles on each floor.

When it flows out like that, it is liquid steel.

911 Traitors are missing 1600F there.

And that is just the start. Can a "757" fly at 500 with its nose 8 feet off the ground???

Sure looks like there would be more debris.

And the CIA is 'jewish'?

Zionist Traitor George Tenet is/was.

So were Cheney, Rumsfeld, Sandy the Burglar, William Cohen....

They wanted Col Ossman ALIVE....

Bill Clinton and the missed opportunities to kill Osama bin Laden

"Tenet told us he does not remember any details about this episode, except that the intelligence came from a single uncorroborated source and that there was a risk of collateral damage. …Berger remembered only that in all such cases, the call had been Tenet’s. Berger felt sure that Tenet was eager to get Bin Laden"

cough cough.... and then the BURGLAR looted the National Archives of the truth about the Tenet CIA's deliberate non-compliance with Clinton's order to kill him....

And the CIA is 'jewish'?

"Tenet told us he does not remember any details about this episode, except that the intelligence came from a single uncorroborated source and that there was a risk of collateral damage. …Berger remembered only that in all such cases, the call had been Tenet’s. Berger felt sure that Tenet was eager to get Bin Laden"

cough cough.... and then the BURGLAR looted the National Archives of the truth about the Tenet CIA's deliberate non-compliance with Clinton's order to kill him....

What's the evidence that Tenet was a 'traitor/zionist'?

Again, says who? You're a fountain of accusation. And a puddle of evidence to back it up.

And the CIA is 'jewish'?

I wonder why libs always request evidence and then if provided immediately attack it as lies? You haven't yet, but if this poster provides evidence you will.

There is NO WAY IN HELL 19 idiots that could NOT even fly a Cessna 152, and that were armed with box cutters, could have pulled off the most nation shattering & Earth shattering event in history. Anyone that believes that believes in fairy tales.
9/11 is all about following the money aka WHO benefited from the attacks.

G. W. Bush refused, for OVER A FULL YEAR, to agree to an official investigation. Once Bush agreed the initial investigation budget was ONLY $3 million. What a fvcking joke. The final 9/11 Commission report has more holes in it than Swiss cheese.

9/11 was allowed to happen, and for multiple reasons. Follow the money & stop believing in fairy tales.

I am afraid the official conspiracy theory apologists wont get off the crack they have been smoking to use this logic and common sense you just used and are too closed minded to want to read the report to see that the OCTA commission indeed has more holes in it that swiss chees to understand this truth here of yours that their story is indeed a fairy tale invented.:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL. Frankly friend ANYONE who accepts the Government version anything is nothing more than an unthinking child.You know nothing of history and nothing of reality.

You're so full of shit your even your posts smell. Nobody but stupid people try and make the point that ALL Muslim are radical. Grow the fuck up kid.

runner up for best post on the thread.:2up:

And the CIA is 'jewish'?

I wonder why libs always request evidence and then if provided immediately attack it as lies? You haven't yet, but if this poster provides evidence you will.

Because cons are so willing to just throw hapless conspiracy batshit against the wall and hope something sticks.

Rather than debunking each and every piece of nonsense that a conservative chooses to make up....I ask them to factually establish their claims first. At which point they typically flee from their own claims.

Its just more efficient.

Forum List

Back