911 who did it?

I blame Saudi culture

Nobody from Saudi had anything to do with 911 other than to lie and say "bin Laden" lived there, which he never did.

Find us one photo of "bin Laden" in Saudi.

I'll show you three of Col Tim Osman aka Osama, CIA Asset, talking to NSA Zbigniew in 1980...

Does anyone doubt that muslims did 911 in the name of Islam? If so, please tell us what screaming "allah Akbar" just before crashing the planes means.

"God is great" means something different in Arabic than it does in English?

no, but only muslims say it in Arabic as they are about to die for jihad. They believe that they are on the way to paradise with virgins and golden streets.

I can see you know little about their religion, but that is par for the course for most Americans who do not study.

since I lived and worked in several muslim countries I am sure that I know a lot more about islam than you ever will

Apparently not, as you seem to have major misconceptions.

like what?? That its a religion of peace? that muslim countries tolerate other religions? that the Koran does not teach muslims to destroy non muslims? that jihad is not real? Sorry dude, but its you who has the misconceptions. Lets also understand that Arab and Muslim do not mean the same thing.

Forum List

Back