911 who did it?

Bush knows it was NOT 19 idiots with box cutters that did 9/11.

G. W. needs to tell America what really happened on 9/11 & stop his BS cover-up.

Obomination is just as much guilty for covering up for Bush.

I want to believe that Trump is different but so far his actions have proven he is not the fact he has not demanded a new investigation yet or even tried to get rid of the evil CIA yet who had a huge hand in this. I give him two more years and if he still does not do anything,he is no different than mass murderers Bush and Obama.

G. W. needs to tell America what really happened on 9/11 & stop his BS cover-up.

I want to believe that Trump is different but so far his actions have proven he is not the fact he has not demanded a new investigation yet or even tried to get rid of the evil CIA yet who had a huge hand in this. I give him two more years and if he still does not do anything,he is no different than mass murderers Bush and Obama.

They're ALL ( including Rump) in this thing. They take orders from above.

In all seriousness it's because the alternative destroys EVERYTHING they have ever believed about this Nation. I fought and bled and then discovered what was wrong with our Nation. I grieved for a VERY long time about it.
I think you hit the nail on the head with that one. Many people prefer to keep their head in the sand, because the alternative is unthinkable. But here's where many of them are wrong… Exposing the subversive criminals in government does not make someone unpatriotic… just the opposite is true! To paraphrase a famous quote, a true patriot stands by his country, not the government, except to the degree in which the government stands by the country. We have people in power who are not beholden to the constitution or the American people, they are traitors, and in their mind, the ends justify the means.

False flags have been happening for a long time. Problem – reaction – solution. It is their way of achieving goals that they otherwise would not be able to achieve. I'm kind of amazed that more people have not caught onto this by now.

They're ALL ( including Rump) in this thing. They take orders from above.

Yeah I am afraid you're right. In the beginning I had hopes Trump was different but he could easily have got rid of the evil CIA by now so the fact he hasnt just proves he is a puppet for the NWO same as they both are.

No; Trump is much different. Trump is way worse than both G. W. & Obama.

In all seriousness it's because the alternative destroys EVERYTHING they have ever believed about this Nation. I fought and bled and then discovered what was wrong with our Nation. I grieved for a VERY long time about it.
I think you hit the nail on the head with that one. Many people prefer to keep their head in the sand, because the alternative is unthinkable. But here's where many of them are wrong… Exposing the subversive criminals in government does not make someone unpatriotic… just the opposite is true! To paraphrase a famous quote, a true patriot stands by his country, not the government, except to the degree in which the government stands by the country. We have people in power who are not beholden to the constitution or the American people, they are traitors, and in their mind, the ends justify the means.

False flags have been happening for a long time. Problem – reaction – solution. It is their way of achieving goals that they otherwise would not be able to achieve. I'm kind of amazed that more people have not caught onto this by now.

they haven't caught on because most Americans are too stupid too see the trees blocking the view of the forest.

Laughing....'envy'? If you're just going to make up words for me whole, do I even need to be here?

Yes you need to be here, my regular pinata [4900] isn't around

And what accusations has Mueller made that weren't backed by evidence? What are Mueller's 'conspiracies'? Be specific. I mean, after your babble about 'tire old liberal retreat and surrender tactics', then surely you'll stand your ground on Mueller's evidence free accusations and conspiracies.
collusion...I am pretty sure you knew that already but feel free to ask again

yep believe the official conspiracy theory all they want,live in a fantasyland there is evidence of it.LOL
How can anyone really know what the basic facts are? Most of the gov don't tell the truth nor do the media. Yet y'all sit her spewing your stories like you were on the planes.

Then how do you know 911 even happened? If you're going to get existential and philosophical......you'll have to prove that you're not a brain in a jar responding a program before anything you say has any relevance.
How do I know? I saw a video of two big airplanes flying really fast as they hit the buildings. And then I got pictures from a guy who was there. And then the buildings are gone. But now that I think about who historically has flown planes into things to destroy them? The Japanese that's who! Ok, so it was kamikazes who did it. Is that better for you now troll?

Using your logic....what buildings? What planes? Prove that the WTC ever existed, using your own logic. Or that it was destroyed by planes. Or that anyone died.

If you can't trust anything, good luck.

You people are stuck on stupid. Watch this. The BBC reported bldg. 7's collapse BEFORE it collapsed.
Dumbass.

The trolls as always,can only post a funny after you take then to school.LOL

I'm a person that finds the FDNY and their eye witness accounts of WTC 7's collapse due to fire and structural damage far more credible....than I do you.

As would any rational person.

I posted sources, you make claims.

So if I posted the quotes from the FDNY on WTC 7....you'd concede the argument?

LOL, I posted a VIDEO showing a Reporter saying that WTC 7 had collapsed, the bldg. can be clearly seen behind her....I have nothing to concede.

If I post FDNY quotes saying how they had heard several explosions below them when they were in the Lobby would you concede that some thing is very wrong with the Gov narrative?
What is baffling to me is how anyone could continually bend over backwards to defend the laughable official story, with zero interest in seeking truth beyond what they were spoonfed by the controlled mainstream media. I have to conclude that a person like that is either a complete idiot, or a shill.

Alas, your 'alternatives' are destroyed by the evidence. Such as the eye witness account of Fire Chief Frank Fellini.

The major concern at that time at that particular location was number Seven, building number seven, which had taken a big hit from the north tower. When it fell, it ripped steel out from between the third and sixth floors across the facade on Vesey Street. We were concerned that the fires on several floors and the missing steel would result in the building collapsing.

So for the next five or six hours we kept firefighters from working anywhere near that building, which included the whole north side of the World Trade Center complex. Eventually around 5:00 or a little after, building number seven came down.

Fire Chief Frank Fellini

https://static01.nyt.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/9110217.PDF

And Chief Frank Cruthers.

Early on, there was concern that 7 World Trade Center might have been both impacted by the collapsing tower and had several fires in it and there was a concern that it might collapse. So we instructed that a collapse area

-- Q. A collapse zone?

A. Yeah -- be set up and maintained so that when the expected collapse of 7 happened, we wouldn't have people working in it. There was considerable discussion with Con Ed regarding the substation in that building and the feeders and the oil coolants and so on. And their concern was of the type of fire we might have when it collapsed. They shut down the power, and when it did collapse, the things that they were concerned with would have been. That's about it.

Chief Frank Cruthers

https://static01.nyt.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/9110179.PDF

And Fire chief Daniel Nigro
The most important operational decision to be made that afternoon was the collapse had damaged 7 World Trade Center, which is about a 50 story building, at Vesey between West Broadway and Washington Street. It had very heavy fire on many floors and I ordered the evacuation of an area sufficient around to protect our members, so we had to give up some rescue operations that were going on at the time and back the people away far enough so that if 7 World Trade did collapse, we wouldn't lose any more people.

Fire chief Daniel Nigro

https://static01.nyt.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/9110154.PDF

And Deputy Chief Peter Hayden

...also we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o’clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o’clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse.

Firehouse: Was there heavy fire in there right away?

Hayden: No, not right away, and that’s probably why it stood for so long because it took a while for that fire to develop. It was a heavy body of fire in there and then we didn’t make any attempt to fight it. That was just one of those wars we were just going to lose. We were concerned about the collapse of a 47-story building there. We were worried about additional collapse there of what was remaining standing of the towers and the Marriott, so we started pulling the people back after a couple of hours of surface removal and searches along the surface of the debris. We started to pull guys back because we were concerned for their safety.

Deputy Chief Peter Hayden
Division 1 - 33 years

http://www.firehouse.com/terrorist/911/magazine/gz/hayden.html

And Lieutenant Rudolf Weindler

...Captain Varriale told Chief Coloe and myself that 7 World Trade Center was badly damaged on the south side and definitely in danger of collapse. Chief Coloe said we were going to evacuate the collapse zone around 7 World Trade Center, which we did.

LIEUTENANT RUDOLF WEINDLER

https://static01.nyt.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/9110154.PDF

The FDNY had determined that the building was going to collapse due to its fire and structural damage. So they pulled their effort and evacuated the area to create a collapse zone. How did the reporter know that WTC 7 was going to collapse? From the FDNY, who had evacuated the area.

There are even videos of fire fighters relaying the same information.

Now of course, you're going to ignore all of this, Doc. You've emotionally invented in your conspiracy and there's no evidence that is going to convince you, as you're explicitly irrational.

While I can't convince you with evidence.....I can use you as a foil to demonstrate the absurdity and desperate, willful ignorance that is the cornerstone of the truther mindset. While at the same time providing the evidence that you ignore to convince rational people of what actually happened.

Last edited:
On this 17th anniversary lets remember who killed over 3000 innocent americans and why they did it.

It was not Hindus, Catholics, Protestants, Buddhists, Shintos, Wickens, or even atheists. It was Muslims and they did it in the name of their perverted religion.

We need to stop the PC bullshit about Islam and understand that at its most basic foundations, it is not a religion of peace, it is a religion of murder, intolerance, abuse of women, and hate of all non-muslims.

Now, having said that, there are many good peaceful muslims, but why do we not hear from them? why do they not condemn those who murder in the name of islam?

On this anniversary lets remember the innocents who died, the first responders and everyone else who was victimized by this heinous act, and lets never become so foolish that we forget who did it and why.

19 affiliated with al-Qaeda,
15 of 19 were citizens of Saudi Arabia and others were from Lebanon 2,Egypt 2 and Untied Arab Emirates 2.

Laughing....'envy'? If you're just going to make up words for me whole, do I even need to be here?

Yes you need to be here, my regular pinata [4900] isn't around

And what accusations has Mueller made that weren't backed by evidence? What are Mueller's 'conspiracies'? Be specific. I mean, after your babble about 'tire old liberal retreat and surrender tactics', then surely you'll stand your ground on Mueller's evidence free accusations and conspiracies.
collusion...I am pretty sure you knew that already but feel free to ask again

And where has Mueller accused anyone of 'collusion'?

Mueller hasn't finished his investigation and hasn't announced any conclusions yet. So I'm pretty sure you're citing your imagination.

But perhaps I'm wrong. Show us Mueller accusing someone of 'collusion'. With evidence, please.

On this 17th anniversary lets remember who killed over 3000 innocent americans and why they did it.

It was not Hindus, Catholics, Protestants, Buddhists, Shintos, Wickens, or even atheists. It was Muslims and they did it in the name of their perverted religion.

We need to stop the PC bullshit about Islam and understand that at its most basic foundations, it is not a religion of peace, it is a religion of murder, intolerance, abuse of women, and hate of all non-muslims.

Now, having said that, there are many good peaceful muslims, but why do we not hear from them? why do they not condemn those who murder in the name of islam?

On this anniversary lets remember the innocents who died, the first responders and everyone else who was victimized by this heinous act, and lets never become so foolish that we forget who did it and why.
Most of them were saudi yet we still call the saudis allies! Anything forbig oil though right!

And Oklahoma City was committed by Americans. What's your point?
Do you beleive the saudi governement had nothing to do with it I do not!

I don't believe that 911 was an attack from Saudi Arabia anymore than I believe that Oklahoma city was an attack from the USA>

Go read this intelligence document

http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version2.pdf?D=1

he wont read it,he only sees what he WANTS to see.seriously why do you bother with this paid troll of Israel? i put him on ignore ages ago.

Using your logic....what buildings? What planes? Prove that the WTC ever existed, using your own logic. Or that it was destroyed by planes. Or that anyone died.

If you can't trust anything, good luck.

You people are stuck on stupid. Watch this. The BBC reported bldg. 7's collapse BEFORE it collapsed.
Dumbass.

Yeah....the FDNY had anticipated the collapse of WTC 7 from fire and structural damage hours before it happened. They'd put a transit on the building and measured it as it leaned, bulged and structurally failed.

The FDNY had already pulled all their people from the fire fighting effort and evacuated the area hours before it came down.

How do you not know this?

LOL, you're joke honey. Listen to the report, she is claiming it had already collapsed and you can plainly see it behind her.

Laughing.....the FDNY had been telling people the building was going to collapse for hours.

And you're claiming its all a conspiracy because a reporter jumped the gun by a few minutes?

Laughing....good luck with that.

How do YOU, a self proclaimed expert not KNOW this? People like you only believe what they want to believe. You are blinded by your inability to think and see beyond what your Government TELLS you.

People like me read the accounts of the fire fighters on the ground...who watched WTC 7 burn. The fire fighters who put a transit on its building and measured its rate of leaning and bulging. Who determined that fire and structural damage were going to bring WTC 7 down....with the FDNY pulling their fire fighting effort and evacuated the area hours before WTC 7's collapse.

Laughing.....but you know better, huh?

Sorry honey, you're a joke and a shill for the status quo. You get bitch slapped and just pretend it didn't happen. What a convenient little world you live in. You deny any truth but your own, you get decide the "rules" of any game, and you are the sole arbiter of which sources are "real". You are text book kook.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Sorry honey, you're a joke and a shill for the status quo. You get bitch slapped and just pretend it didn't happen. What a convenient little world you live in. You deny any truth but your own, you get decide the "rules" of any game, and you are the sole arbiter of which sources are "real". You are text book kook.

I'm a person that finds the FDNY and their eye witness accounts of WTC 7's collapse due to fire and structural damage far more credible....than I do you.

As would any rational person.

I posted sources, you make claims.

So if I posted the quotes from the FDNY on WTC 7....you'd concede the argument?

LOL, I posted a VIDEO showing a Reporter saying that WTC 7 had collapsed, the bldg. can be clearly seen behind her....I have nothing to concede.

If I post FDNY quotes saying how they had heard several explosions below them when they were in the Lobby would you concede that some thing is very wrong with the Gov narrative?
What is baffling to me is how anyone could continually bend over backwards to defend the laughable official story, with zero interest in seeking truth beyond what they were spoonfed by the controlled mainstream media. I have to conclude that a person like that is either a complete idiot, or a shill.

you nailed it,could not have said it better myself.:beer:

He is the latter just so you know,ignore him.

Mueller hasn't finished his investigation and hasn't announced any conclusions yet. So I'm pretty sure you're citing your imagination.
There is no evidence of collusion...anywhere...it's a witch hunt and a hoax

But perhaps I'm wrong. Show us Mueller accusing someone of 'collusion'. With evidence, please.
:yes_text12::udaman::TH_WAY~113::thankusmile:

again,I could not have said it better myself.you totally nailed it.

There is no evidence of collusion...anywhere...it's a witch hunt and a hoax

:yes_text12::udaman::TH_WAY~113::thankusmile:

So when you said that Mueller had made accusations of collusion, you imagined it.

As Mueller hasn't finished his investigation nor presented his evidence nor announced any conclusions.

Forum List

Back