911 Truthers are 100% vindicated = Osama was Col Tom/Tim Os(s)man

Osama bin Laden - Wikipedia

"He was a Saudi Arabian until 1994 "

LMFAO!!!!

The Zionist 911 Traitors are arguing that Ziggy, in 1980, was training "bin Laden" in Afghan in 1980... except their "official" 911 BULLSHIT is that "Saudi" bin Laden doesn't leave Saudi until 1994.....

NICE MATH, JAKE...
My, but you’re fucking insane. :cuckoo:

It doesn’t say he was IN Saudi Arabia until 1994. It says he was Saudi Arabian until 1994.

Your link also says....

After leaving college in 1979, bin Laden went to Pakistan, joined Abdullah Azzam and used money and machinery from his own construction company to help the Mujahideen resistance in the Soviet war in Afghanistan.[99] He later told a journalist: "I felt outraged that an injustice had been committed against the people of Afghanistan."[100] Under CIA's Operation Cyclone from 1979 to 1989, the United States and Saudi Arabia provided $40 billion worth of financial aid and weapons to almost 100,000 Mujahideen and "Afghan Arabs" from forty Muslim countries through Pakistan's ISI.[101]

and these photos prove it....

You know you’re a fucking nut, right? :cuckoo:

Your own link proves it’s not bin Laden...

Take the height of the bearded man in the photos, for instance. The FBI's Most Wanted poster for bin Laden says he's "6' 4" to 6' 6"" tall; looking at other sources, 6' 4" seems to be the concensus view. If this man is bin Laden, then he looks to be the same height as Brzezinski, who must also be very tall - right?
Well, maybe not. We've not seen a definitive height, but from photos he appears to be fractionally taller than Jimmy Carter (5' 9.5"), and a little smaller than Reagan (6' 1", see here) - a very average height (see below, second from the right).

Zb.jpg

14ndylk.jpg

More lame and unverified BS from Mossad here....

fter leaving college in 1979, bin Laden went to Pakistan, joined Abdullah Azzam and used money and machinery from his own construction company to help the Mujahideen resistance in the Soviet war in Afghanistan.[99] He later told a journalist: "I felt outraged that an injustice had been committed against the people of Afghanistan."[100] Under CIA's Operation Cyclone from 1979 to 1989, the United States and Saudi Arabia provided $40 billion worth of financial aid and weapons to almost 100,000 Mujahideen and "Afghan Arabs" from forty Muslim countries through Pakistan's

None of that puts "Osama" in a military uniform talking to Ziggy...

Nice try....

The MOSSAD are very very worried about the TRUTH......

In summary, we clearly have multiple photos circa 1980 with "Osama" in a military uniform talking to Ziggy about an automatic rifle. Ziggy and "Osama" clearly know each other very well and are comfortable shooting weapons side by side.

Nowhere in the "official" version of "Osama" is there anything that would put him in a military uniform talking to Ziggy.

The only TRUTH here is that these photos completely vindicate the 911 TRUTHER claim that "Osama" was ALWAYS a CIA/Mossad named Col Tim or Tom Os(s)man....

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/osama-bin-laden-tim-osman-cia-ajiesh-tk

When Osama Bin Laden was a CIA Agent named Tim Osman

Osama bin Laden, A.K.A. CIA Asset "Tim Osman"

Ex CIA man Tim Osman popularly known as Osama Bin Laden’s I.D deleted By Obama

Thanks to all publications who published this truth without any photos, since the Zionist Traitors erased all US based evidence of Col Ossman. Only when these photos came out do we now have the visual proof that "Osama" is really a Zionist Jew CIA traitor....

Take the height of the bearded man in the photos, for instance. The FBI's Most Wanted poster for bin Laden says he's "6' 4" to 6' 6"" tall; looking at other sources, 6' 4" seems to be the concensus view. If this man is bin Laden, then he looks to be the same height as Brzezinski, who must also be very tall - right?
Well, maybe not. We've not seen a definitive height, but from photos he appears to be fractionally taller than Jimmy Carter (5' 9.5"), and a little smaller than Reagan (6' 1", see here) - a very average height (see below, second from the right).

Zb.jpg

14ndylk.jpg

LOLOLOL

Raving lunatic .... that came from your source.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

In summary, we clearly have multiple photos circa 1980 with "Osama" in a military uniform talking to Ziggy about an automatic rifle. Ziggy and "Osama" clearly know each other very well and are comfortable shooting weapons side by side.

Nowhere in the "official" version of "Osama" is there anything that would put him in a military uniform talking to Ziggy.

The only TRUTH here is that these photos completely vindicate the 911 TRUTHER claim that "Osama" was ALWAYS a CIA/Mossad named Col Tim or Tom Os(s)man....

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/osama-bin-laden-tim-osman-cia-ajiesh-tk

When Osama Bin Laden was a CIA Agent named Tim Osman

Osama bin Laden, A.K.A. CIA Asset "Tim Osman"

Ex CIA man Tim Osman popularly known as Osama Bin Laden’s I.D deleted By Obama

Thanks to all publications who published this truth without any photos, since the Zionist Traitors erased all US based evidence of Col Ossman. Only when these photos came out do we now have the visual proof that "Osama" is really a Zionist Jew CIA traitor....
Your own source points out that bin Laden was about 5 or 6 inches taller than the person in those pictures. What’s your raving lunatic explanation for that? Did Osama bin Laden grow 6 inches after starting AL-Qaeda?

My source???

Really, you are pretty desperate, Mossad....

Indeed, y'all know how tall Col Ossman is/was.... but you won't release his files because you "erased" them....

and you don't yet have a credible source on Ziggy's height either....

LOL!!!

My source???

Really, you are pretty desperate, Mossad....

Indeed, y'all know how tall Col Ossman is/was.... but you won't release his files because you "erased" them....

and you don't yet have a credible source on Ziggy's height either....

LOL!!!
Yes, your source.

This is the URL I see on the photos you linked...

www.911myths.com/index.php?title=Bin_Laden_and_Brzezinski

That’s your source, you raving lunatic.

And even your source explains how that couldn’t possibly be Osama bin Laden.

:dance:

Yes, your source.

My "source" is the source of the photos, most likely the KGB.

Your argument here is that the guy in the photo is just some "joe" from the PAKISTAN MILITARY, which is what the Zionist spin you cite claims.

So we are led to believe that the US NSA just simply walks into a Pakistan military installation and randomly talks to a guy from the Pakistan military (who clearly speaks PERFECT English) and chats it up and then SHOOTS RIFLES with him side by side with no US "security" around him.... and that is how LAUGHABLE the ZIONIST SPIN is here....

The height issue is equally laughable, as the angles used are not even, one photo with Col Ossman on the right....

Veterans Today

is clearly from BELOW the two of them... a bad angle which does show Col Ossman TALLER than Ziggy....

Nice try.

When was OSAMA BIN LADEN in a military uniform?

A: the "official" 911 bullshit is that OSAMA was NEVER in a military uniform....

Osama was a much taller man.

Pictures from various ages and stages of his adult life prove tht

Then, by all means Jake, show us all these photos, especially those of "young" Osama growing up in Saudi.... except there aren't any such photos, since "Osama" never set foot in Saudi...

This is for all the naïve, blind people here.

:beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile:

Unfortunately there are a lot of brainwashed sheep like predfen that are so much in denial mode who only see what they want to see,that they close their eyes and cover their ears anytime you post videos like this since it does not go along with their warped opinions.

the evidence that 9/11 was a joint CIA/MOSSAD operation is overwhelming,as you can see from these two videos,the shills such as agent jakey snakey,never have any answers for these facts of these two videos here of mine,they just post one liner insults in defeat.:abgg2q.jpg:

The mossad and CIA did 9/11.overwhelming facts prove it.

Last edited:
Yes, your source.

My "source" is the source of the photos, most likely the KGB.

Your argument here is that the guy in the photo is just some "joe" from the PAKISTAN MILITARY, which is what the Zionist spin you cite claims.

So we are led to believe that the US NSA just simply walks into a Pakistan military installation and randomly talks to a guy from the Pakistan military (who clearly speaks PERFECT English) and chats it up and then SHOOTS RIFLES with him side by side with no US "security" around him.... and that is how LAUGHABLE the ZIONIST SPIN is here....

The height issue is equally laughable, as the angles used are not even, one photo with Col Ossman on the right....

Veterans Today

is clearly from BELOW the two of them... a bad angle which does show Col Ossman TALLER than Ziggy....

Nice try.

When was OSAMA BIN LADEN in a military uniform?

A: the "official" 911 bullshit is that OSAMA was NEVER in a military uniform....
LOL

Dumbfuck... your source was the link I posted which I got from your post.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Your own source proved that’s not bin Laden. You’re truly dumber than dog shit to now be trying to discredit your own source.

:dance:

Dumbfuck, ^^^ that photo is at an angle.

vvv this one is not...

zb_khyber_pass1.png

... they’re about the same height and Brzezinski is under six feet tall; whereas bin Laden was half a foot taller.

Don’t you ever feel insane? :badgrin:

Zb.jpg

14ndylk.jpg

WTF??

You think I’m Mossad??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

your source was the link I posted which I got from your post.

Treasonous Zionist Liar,

I posted THREE PHOTOS

You took the site from one of the photos that is the ZIONIST SPIN on the issue, a spin I never even looked at. The photos are the proof. The Zionist spin is as worthless as trying to find pictures of Bin Laden in Saudi Arabia, because he was never there...

You think I’m Mossad??

Just about everyone here who is not a TRUTHER is a Mossad, Hence, you are either a Mossad or one of the dumbest life forms in the history of the universe, the pro-Israel Christian American who thinks W was something other than the worst Traitor in US history.

this one is not..

Yes it is, it is not an even angle, it is "down."

What are each standing on? How thick are their soles? Is Ossman bending his knees a bit?

You have no evidence whatsoever that Ziggy is "under" 6 feet....

Forum List

Back