911 Truthers are 100% vindicated = Osama was Col Tom/Tim Os(s)man

I already knew that we trained him

Did Ziggy train him?

He was NSA at the time...

LOL!!!

The 911 Traitors will never stop lying. They removed every picture and record of Col Osman .... these likely come from Russia, and now that they are out, the 911 Traitors try to SPIN this BULLSHIT that "we trained him."

BULL

This is proof that we were LIED TO about WHO THIS GUY REALLY IS. Did Ziggy stand up and tell the American people about his "buddy" on 9/12?

NO

Ziggy stayed silent...

Who's Ziggy?

You still haven't explained how your photos prove anything.

Osama Bin Laden is Jewish?

The man in those photos is CIA Asset Col Tom Ossman (Tim Osman is a possibility), and he is Jewish.

You Zionist Traitors are completely laughable. You have argued the following so far....

1. he is too short (without documenting either his or Ziggy's height)
2. we trained him (as if an Afghan trainee would be on a first name basis for a one on one with the US NSA)
3 it isn't him in the photo - laughable

Your points are the desperation of those who thought they had eliminated all evidence of Col Ossman... only to be BUSTED... most likely by the KGB archives....

The man in those photos is CIA Asset Col Tom Ossman (Tim Osman is a possibility), and he is Jewish.

You Zionist Traitors are completely laughable. You have argued the following so far....

2. we trained him (as if an Afghan trainee would be on a first name basis for a one on one with the US NSA)

Your points are the desperation of those who thought they had eliminated all evidence of Col Ossman... only to be BUSTED... most likely by the KGB archives....

Be careful,you will hurt his feelings that you took him to school and gave him a major ass beating and he will put you on ignore in frustration.LOL He did that with me YEARS ago when i took him to school that explosives brought down the towers and since he did not address my evidence i gave him,i sent him a PM and said IM WAITING,telling him i was waiting for him to address my evidence and since he knew i had him cornered and he could not counter it,he got frustrated and put me on ignore and has had me on ignore ever since.so it will be very surprising to me if he does not do the same to you since he knows he is beaten.:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Be careful,you will hurt his feelings that you took him to school and gave him a major ass beating and he will put you on ignore in frustration.LOL He did that with me YEARS ago when i took him to school that explosives brought down the towers and since he did not address my evidence i gave him,i sent him a PM and said IM WAITING,telling him i was waiting for him to address my evidence and since he knew i had him cornered and he could not counter it,he got frustrated and put me on ignore and has had me on ignore ever since.so it will be very surprising to me if he does not do the same to you since he knows he is beaten.:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
You lie about many things.

You never presented evidence and you were crushed and debunked every time you made a claim. You never PMed anyone because you are a moral and physical coward .

It is not Osama Bin Laden in the photo which is what everyone has stated.

You have presented no evidence to the contrary you fool

Osama was damn near 7 foot tall. The guy in the pic not even close to that.

I think you're thinking of that other guy who knocked down skyscrapers...

p14-godzilla-a-20140112-870x632.jpg

Osama was a much taller man.

Pictures from various ages and stages of his adult life prove tht.

It is not Osama Bin Laden in the photo

Correct, at the time of these photos, bin Laden does not yet exist... that is just Col Ossman.

His identity change to bin Laden only comes after the USSR leaves Afghan....

LMFAO!!!

The "official" Osama BS from Zionist Traitors is that Osama was a SAUDI CLERIC...

The 911 Truther claim is that he is Col Osman

The photos prove the Truther claim and out the "official" claim as total BS. That is not a training session for an Afghan resistance fighter - they do not get 1 on 1s with the NSA.

But that lie is about the best the Zionist Traitors can do now that the KBG photos are out and they are 100% busted.

Osama bin Laden - Wikipedia

"He was a Saudi Arabian until 1994 "

LMFAO!!!!

The Zionist 911 Traitors are arguing that Ziggy, in 1980, was training "bin Laden" in Afghan in 1980... except their "official" 911 BULLSHIT is that "Saudi" bin Laden doesn't leave Saudi until 1994.....

NICE MATH, JAKE...

and these photos prove it....

You know you’re a fucking nut, right? :cuckoo:

Your own link proves it’s not bin Laden...

Take the height of the bearded man in the photos, for instance. The FBI's Most Wanted poster for bin Laden says he's "6' 4" to 6' 6"" tall; looking at other sources, 6' 4" seems to be the concensus view. If this man is bin Laden, then he looks to be the same height as Brzezinski, who must also be very tall - right?
Well, maybe not. We've not seen a definitive height, but from photos he appears to be fractionally taller than Jimmy Carter (5' 9.5"), and a little smaller than Reagan (6' 1", see here) - a very average height (see below, second from the right).

Zb.jpg

14ndylk.jpg

The goofball conspiracies are a light distraction from reality.

At least the goofballs are taking time on things they can't change while wasting time instead of messing with real issues they can't comprehend.

Forum List

Back