911 Truth & Consequences

Typical, Bent dick can't make a comment without cussing. Do your parents know what you do with that computer they bought you?

You ever going to prove afghanistan is not in the ME or is this like the other idiotic claims you made but can't support? Your pattern is boring (can't support a claim so you focus strictly on ad homs) so please get some new material. Or, you could admit you are wrong or try to inform yourself before making false claims.

Oh my God! Curvelight didn't drop the f bomb. this may be a first.

I do not believe that Afghanistan is actually in the region generally known as the Mid East, it borders it, yes in it simply depends upon the person you are talking to. Not that it makes any difference to anyone other than you wanting me to be wrong. I have posted one definition showing my position, that is all this subject is worth. Disagree all you like.

You claimed afghanistan is not in the ME because you were trying to prove someone wrong about a geopolitical claim. You have completely failed to support that claim. Nobody disagreed it is in Asia and that is all you have proven, but I already provided evidence it is in the ME and Asia. My guess is you googled around and discovered you cannot support your claim and since we all know you are way too arrogant to admit a mistake you will continue to pretend you are not wrong. All it does is show you're a pathetic asshole.

ALL THE MIDDLE EASTERN NATIONS ARE IN ASIA!

Afghanistan

Bahrain

Iran

Iraq

Israel

Jordan

Kuwait

Kyrgyzstan

Lebanon

Oman

Pakistan

Qatar

Saudi Arabia

Syria

Tajikistan

Turkey

Turkmenistan

U.A.E.

Uzbekistan

Yemen

Middle East Map, Map of Middle East, Turkey, Iraq, Dubai Map - Worldatlas.com

Look at the map on that link and for once, try to learn something.

You ever going to prove afghanistan is not in the ME or is this like the other idiotic claims you made but can't support? Your pattern is boring (can't support a claim so you focus strictly on ad homs) so please get some new material. Or, you could admit you are wrong or try to inform yourself before making false claims.

I do not believe that Afghanistan is actually in the region generally known as the Mid East, it borders it, yes in it simply depends upon the person you are talking to. Not that it makes any difference to anyone other than you wanting me to be wrong. I have posted one definition showing my position, that is all this subject is worth. Disagree all you like.

You claimed afghanistan is not in the ME because you were trying to prove someone wrong about a geopolitical claim. You have completely failed to support that claim. Nobody disagreed it is in Asia and that is all you have proven, but I already provided evidence it is in the ME and Asia. My guess is you googled around and discovered you cannot support your claim and since we all know you are way too arrogant to admit a mistake you will continue to pretend you are not wrong. All it does is show you're a pathetic asshole.

Afghanistan

Bahrain

Iran

Iraq

Israel

Jordan

Kuwait

Kyrgyzstan

Lebanon

Oman

Pakistan

Qatar

Saudi Arabia

Syria

Tajikistan

Turkey

Turkmenistan

U.A.E.

Uzbekistan

Yemen

That's nice, but still unimportant. My belief stands.

Afghanistan

Bahrain

Iran

Iraq

Israel

Jordan

Kuwait

Kyrgyzstan

Lebanon

Oman

Pakistan

Qatar

Saudi Arabia

Syria

Tajikistan

Turkey

Turkmenistan

U.A.E.

Uzbekistan

Yemen

That's nice, but still unimportant. My belief stands.

Your "belief" is all you have because you live in a fucking fantasy. That's why you don't support your claims nor admit you're wrong. Get your fat ass back in the kitchen and wash those dishes!

Your lack of intelligence is showing. Just thought you should know.

There it is again. When you can't back your claims up you go third grading and hope your tiny tantrum hides your arrogance. It's quite funny to watch pussies like you constantly make false claims then try and evaluate intelligence.

You are one dumb shit stain. Cheney and Rumsfeld both agreed invading and occupying iraq transcended Saddam. Do you know what that means?

Oh my, someone quick, look outside, see if the sky is falling, bent dick used something other than a four letter word.

Get a life ass wipe.

:lol:

That so funny coming from you!

:lol:

ss_crusader_frank_nitwittisims.jpg

Oh the irony! The irony.

Dear dear Devnell, I only use the language that comes at me. I figure that it must be what the person was taught and may be all that they understand. Remember I am an old sergeant I can cuss with the best of them, But I normally do not. That you negged me and insinuate that I use the language that this curvelight character does as a normal thing in my posts is simply an excuse for you to back what ever curvelight is up. But that's OK, I hope it was good for you.

Forum List

Back