911: The Lie that refuses to go away

Do you suppose we spy on Israel, too?

And England and Canada and mexico and Germany, and the beat goes on, yeah the beat goes on.....

Holy cow! It's almost like nations reserve unto themselves the right to spy on other nations.

Why, I BET ya that Canada even spies on US, as does Great Britain, etc.

Yet, for the bigots like the ever-deeply-retarded id-eots, if those Jooooozzzzzzz dare to spy on US, then all HEaven and Earth must come to a screeching halt. Izza OutWAGE!

Do you suppose we spy on Israel, too?

And England and Canada and mexico and Germany, and the beat goes on, yeah the beat goes on.....

Holy cow! It's almost like nations reserve unto themselves the right to spy on other nations.

Yet, for the bigots like the ever-deeply-retarded id-eots, if those Jooooozzzzzzz dare to spy on US, then all HEaven and Earth must come to a screeching halt. Izza OutWAGE!

You bet ? how about some credible links to the depth of the spying activity
attributed to Canada or England instead or a link for how many British or Canadian citizens were detained after 9/11 ?..and where was it said heaven and earth must come to a screeching halt ?

You bet ? how about some credible links to the depth of the spying activity
attributed to Canada or England instead or a link for how many British or Canadian citizens were detained after 9/11 ?..and where was it said heaven and earth must come to a screeching halt ?

Links to spying?:lol::lol::lol:
I don't mean to be Captain Obvious here, but I would be willing to bet by the time there is a link about spying by any country, it wouldn't be happening anymore. Since spying is normally done secretly, once the spying is exposed by placing a 'link' about it on the internet, the mission would have to be halted, if it hadn't been already.

just saying

Forum List

Back