911 Reality vs Myth

And there were, at least, some partial remains identified for each of the 40 people who died on the ground in the field in PA. And that was a contained area of open ground

Not according to the initial report of the CORONER.... who later changed his story to fit the Zionist bullshit.

Where are the bodies and parts of the plane??

Exactly as the coroner initially posted

someone had dug a ditch, filled it with metal junk, and set it on fire.

There were no bodies, so I clocked out....

In most plane crashes, the pilot is trying to avoid crashing. In this one, it was intentional. The plane hit the ground at 500+ mph.

And the bodies were mangled and burned. But most of the families received personal effects from the wreckage. Not to mention the phone calls from the flight. Do you think the gov't faked 26 phone calls from people to their loved ones? Or do you think the families of those who died in the crash went along with the charade after their loved ones were murdered?

There were body PARTS.

Doy

Post up some other photos of plane crashes with zero wreckage! Good luck and God bless!
ValueJet #592

ec96bca47c8d5d42bf93afc413c652fd.jpg

Lol.....or not
:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
Oh? You see a plane wreck there?
LOL

Nearly 2 years later ... and ... still no answer. :mm:
He posts great information and God knows you can't refute what he posts. Your nervous giggles doesn't qualify as debate.
Lemme guess, delusional dale ... you see plane wreckage there ... right ... ?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Some have raised questions about the degree of fire protection available to guard the structural steel. According to press reports, the original asbestos cementitious fireproofing applied to the steel framework of the north tower and the lower 30 stories of the south were removed after the 1993 terrorist truck bombing.

The myth of course is that airplanes flew through steel and concrete buildings. Reality says impossible. What we saw should have looked a lot more like an egg hitting the floor than an arrow piercing a sheet of paper. A 125 tons aluminum aircraft against a 500,000 ton skyscraper? Ridiculous! Just the exterior frame of the building in just the 'affected area' had more mass than the entire plane. Airplanes are sturdy but fragile, they're so light weight they can fly!
Watch the attached vid an try to convince yourself that a plane could fly through one of the strongest structures ever built.

How Do They Do It? - Airplane Recycling
Red herring BS.

And there were, at least, some partial remains identified for each of the 40 people who died on the ground in the field in PA. And that was a contained area of open ground

Not according to the initial report of the CORONER.... who later changed his story to fit the Zionist bullshit.

In most plane crashes, the pilot is trying to avoid crashing. In this one, it was intentional. The plane hit the ground at 500+ mph.

And the bodies were mangled and burned. But most of the families received personal effects from the wreckage. Not to mention the phone calls from the flight. Do you think the gov't faked 26 phone calls from people to their loved ones? Or do you think the families of those who died in the crash went along with the charade after their loved ones were murdered?

There were body PARTS.

Doy

Post up some other photos of plane crashes with zero wreckage! Good luck and God bless!
ValueJet #592

Lol.....or not
LOL

That flight crashed in the Everglades. The area immediately flooded. A close friend of mine died on that flight.

There were body PARTS.

Doy

ValueJet #592

Lol.....or not
LOL

That flight crashed in the Everglades. The area immediately flooded. A close friend of mine died on that flight.
Sorry to hear that.

There were body PARTS.

Doy

ValueJet #592

Lol.....or not
LOL

He posts great information and God knows you can't refute what he posts. Your nervous giggles doesn't qualify as debate.
Yep,he can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is.lol

Well there you go according to press reports if you believe any thing on the tee vee or so called news papers you really need to WAKE UP.
Yep A sheep who listens to The corporate controlled media.the facts are that they reinforced it after the first bombing with fireproofing That was twice as effective as what they had before, most posters here are it interested in face as we can see,notice how after I took the senial old man to school thst the fires were it hot enough to weaken them he ran off with his tail between his legs even after i mentioned him in my post as an alert hee hee,he did so cause knew i checkmated him and could not think of anymore lies to tell in defeat.lol

Forum List

Back