911, please consider this

racialreality9

Aug 8, 2016
Remember, even if the narrative of the planes being hijacked, flown into the buildings, and the subsequent collapse of the twin towers and wtc 7 being caused by fires and structural collapse is true - even if it is true, it still doesn't demonstrate that there was no conspiracy beyond the supposed arab hijackers.

So you actually don't have to believe in demolition, remote controlled planes, etc., to understand that there could be a bigger conspiracy. Could be the case, but it doesn't have to be. If anything, these might be red herrings.

Here is what i think
-I think many key members of Mossad and high ranking Jews knew something was going to happen, of this there is very little doubt; they allowed the little, unimportant Jews who merely work at the wtc to be sacrificed
-Most likely, some members of the CIA knew as well, but were instructed to stay hush hush, because the American government and its intelligence and military operations actually want terrorist attacks to occur, because it then gives them justification to restrict liberties at home, and engage in military interventions abroad

The Jewish aim of destabilizing the Middle East, and the American aim of extracting every barrel of oil that can be extracted, and to support the dollar as reserve currency, is key to understanding 911 and all of the subsequent interventions.

Whatever the cost, the oil must be kept flowing and oil must be priced in dollars. The Arabs cannot be allowed to sell oil to China, Russia, or Europe, with the contract in a different currency. If this occurs American empire collapses.

Last edited:
funny-pictures-paranoid-cat.jpg

If you aren't interested in discussing 911 but only in ridicule, you don't actually have to come here and read these posts. You can go back to watching TV and believing everything that comes out of the mouths of our politicians and media. Believe me, we are better off without you, and you are better off being a sheep.

If you aren't interested in discussing 911 but only in ridicule, you don't actually have to come here and read these posts. You can go back to watching TV and believing everything that comes out of the mouths of our politicians and media. Believe me, we are better off without you, and you are better off being a sheep.

:udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Remember, even if the narrative of the planes being hijacked, flown into the buildings, and the subsequent collapse of the twin towers and wtc 7 being caused by fires and structural collapse is true - even if it is true, it still doesn't demonstrate that there was no conspiracy beyond the supposed arab hijackers.

So you actually don't have to believe in demolition, remote controlled planes, etc., to understand that there could be a bigger conspiracy. Could be the case, but it doesn't have to be. If anything, these might be red herrings.

Here is what i think
-I think many key members of Mossad and high ranking Jews knew something was going to happen, of this there is very little doubt; they allowed the little, unimportant Jews who merely work at the wtc to be sacrificed
-Most likely, some members of the CIA knew as well, but were instructed to stay hush hush, because the American government and its intelligence and military operations actually want terrorist attacks to occur, because it then gives them justification to restrict liberties at home, and engage in military interventions abroad

The Jewish aim of destabilizing the Middle East, and the American aim of extracting every barrel of oil that can be extracted, and to support the dollar as reserve currency, is key to understanding 911 and all of the subsequent interventions.

Whatever the cost, the oil must be kept flowing and oil must be priced in dollars. The Arabs cannot be allowed to sell oil to China, Russia, or Europe, with the contract in a different currency. If this occurs American empire collapses.

Your assumptions are so far-fetched as to eliminate the possibility that you are a rational, thinking adult.

All you've proven - because there is nothing to support your laughable conclusions - is that you embrace any silliness that comes out of the mouths of like-minded Nazi scum and run with it. You clearly are neither capable of discussing 9/11 knowledgeably nor are you interested in same. The fact that you sound like Penelope and get 9/11HandJob's stamp of approval would tell a normal adult he's barking up the wrong tree.

Forum List

Back