911 not a day to discuss War on terror?

Let's see, 1. I don't share any political beliefs with musicians, other than the obvious fact that Iraq is a mistake. 2. I haven't taken any government, political science, economics, or modern society courses. Try stating facts next time, sitarro. What does howard dean have to do with my political views? You assume way to much, which is uncommon for someone of your great wisdom and age. Are you angry at me b/c you're having a mid-life crisis? Do you resent your college years? Were you picked on as a kid?

You have a genuine interest in the politicians who are "Political hacks that will say and promise anything to regain power at the expense of our country." do and how that affects your life. Congrats

I get it, you read newspapers and claim to talk with people who have been to the middle east so you must be correct all of the time.

I'm selfish how? Because I support the troops by not wanting them to be killed? Is that how I'm selfish?

Going to med school, is that why I'm selfish? Am I selfish because I'll have to serve 4 years in the armed services (and probably 4 also in reserves) to pay for a medical education because my family isn't able to give me 70k a year?

You don't have to answer my questions, I don't feel like correcting you again.

This IS humor, right? Because if you are serious, you are a fool in the issue of Iraq just as you seem to be on just about anything else you choose to open your mouth about.

Forum List

Back