911 not a day to discuss War on terror?

Actually, you said OUR COUNTRY is ran by one man. Not the Presidency.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showpost.php?p=478096&postcount=39

I was agreeing with your conclusion. The war is legal and I believe in it, trust me. Just clean your argument up.

As for explaining it to you, I wont take the time. You can do a search on the topic in this forum and read them and you will get your answers. The libs always had their lunch handed to them. Even like know on this Valerie plume or whatever that CIA ladies name is.

When I said our country was run by one man, I was referring to the presidency of course.

There you go again with those Con talking points. :bs1:

Fox is somehow moderate why? Because they make outlandishly biased statements, but turn them into questions. ex: "Bush, the Best President?" or "Democrats, hurting the war on terror?"

Who did this scientifically opinionated survey of the MSM? Was it Bill O'Reilly? Did O'Reilly tell you about this survey?

If you believe fox is moderate b/c fox tells you so, then that's your opinion. We are all titled to our opinions, no matter how wrong you may be.:usa:

Well, well well, good little lib you are. Thanks for the personal attack, always proves the person is losing the debate.

But for your information, the conservatives on here battle with each other on issues much more than the liberals do, because we DONT follow the talking head points.

Fox and talk radio are much more middle than the lib shows and programs. I listen to Mike medved and others. They constantly bring liberals in to discuss and debate. I have NEVER heard one conservative on the now going bankrupt, air america.
Fox constanly has liberal guests on, much more than the lib stations have conservatives on.

As for explaining it to you, I wont take the time. You can do a search on the topic in this forum and read them and you will get your answers. The libs always had their lunch handed to them. Even like know on this Valerie plume or whatever that CIA ladies name is.

When I said our country was run by one man, I was referring to the presidency of course.

Does everything go over your head? I am agreeing with your conclusions. Its your evidentiary chain that is flawed.

I know logic is something you don't embrace Chad but please, if it isn't too difficult for you, could you explain how you can say you support the troops and yet you don't support the job they are doing. Our "best in the world" military is populated by volunteers, none were forced to sign up. The overwhelming percentage of these outstanding individuals agree not only with their Commander In Chief but also the work they are doing in Afghanistan and Iraq. They understand more than you could possibly imagine exactly why the coalition is there and how historically important their objective is.

It is an insult to those that know the job, it's risk, it's rewards and put their lives on the line everyday, every hour for you to be able to make that weak ass statement. Try to actually lead rather than follow your comrads in school, they no doubt are parroting their favorite no talent band that is telling them what to think, you should be smarter than that..... after all, you have the wisdom of this board to help you(many years of experience in real life).

You just don't get it, and I doubt you ever will.

Does everything go over your head? I am agreeing with your conclusions. Its your evidentiary chain that is flawed.

Hmmm, everything goes over my head eh? tsk tsk tsk.

I notice no one has answered my question, is it a war on al quiada, or a war on terrorism. The libs run and hide like cockroaches when approached with questions that if answered honestly will expose their stupidity. Thats why they obfuscate and refuse to answer a lot of questions.

Now, stating my evidentiary chain is flawed doesnt make it so.

You claim you are against the war, and now you claim you are for it. Is John Kerry your uncle or something? Is that a genetic trait.?

I don't need to respond to your inferior post. Trying to explain to you that the "all or nothing" mentality isn't reality would be like trying to explain Osmosis to a 10yr old.

calling his post inferior doesnt make it so.

I know some ten year olds that understand osmosis. Even reverse osmosis.

SITARRO, you told him to go lead instead of follow. Problem with the Dems these days is, if you lead and dont toe the party line, they kick you out. Ask Joe Lieberman.

I highly doubt that they would.

I know for a fact that they would have. Show me one major speech he has given that they havent roundly criticized.

They are a bunch of whiney ass, do nothing, no plan, bitch bitch bitch idiots.

calling his post inferior doesnt make it so.

ok?

I know some ten year olds that understand osmosis. Even reverse osmosis.
Nope. You shouldn't lie.

SITARRO, you told him to go lead instead of follow. Problem with the Dems these days is, if you lead and dont toe the party line, they kick you out. Ask Joe Lieberman.

Yeah, being one of Bush's sheep is a great example of leading:happy2:

Yeah, being one of Bush's sheep is a great example of leading:happy2:

You know what kid, I have been on this planet way too long and know too much to follow anyone. You have reached your opinions from people who read other's lines, pitiful pretend musicians that feign a knowledge of politics, instructors that hide out in schools rather than try to make it doing what they attempt to teach in the real world and of course the Howie Deans. Political hacks that will say and promise anything to regain power at the expense of our country.

I gather knowledge from having lived life on this planet for 52 years in a wide variety of situations. I read newspapers from around the world each day along with listening to experts on politics from both sides of the political spectrum... everyday. I have a genuine interest in what politicians do that effect my life, I find that a great deal more interesting than being a sports fan. I don't read the sports section of the paper, I read the business section.

At my age I know enough to know I can never learn enough, when you stop learning it's like a shark that stops swimming, you die. My opinions on our President are my own. My opinions on our need to be in the Middle East are my own from reading and talking to people that have actually been there and believe very strongly in their mission. These real men and women don't want a "wet behind the ears" little kid speaking for them, they are more than capable of speaking for themselves and they feel it would be an honor to give their life for us.....do you get that you selfish little shit? No you don't, you want to go to medical school because your mommy told you doctors make a lot of money. Good for you but don't dishonor the real heroes of our nation by pretending to care about them, they don't want or need your limp-ass concern. Keep following, that is what you do best fanboy.:salute: :fu2:

I have to post this message here because this site deleted a post I made and locked me out of the thread.

For all the claims this site makes about how your voice counts, I proved the lie the webmaster and this site is.

I proved this site doesn't care for the soldiers.

Conservatism is synonymous with putrefaction and ugliness.

America, rich and arrogant founded on racism and theft

America lost her virginity in Iraq and caught the clap too.

Mickey Mouse is wearing a Junior watch

America's energy policy... making oil wells out of coffins - this message has been aproved by Cheney.

War is business, invest your son - this message has been approved by the Industrial Military Complex partnered with Halliburton

Cheney and Junior Nero add up to zero

Every now and again Junior is unable to conceal any longer his abscence of sanity even in posed newspaper pictures.

When entering usmessageboard leave your balls and tits behind.

I have to post this message here because this site deleted a post I made and locked me out of the thread.

For all the claims this site makes about how your voice counts, I proved the lie the webmaster and this site is.

America's energy policy... making oil wells out of coffins - this message has been aproved by Cheney.

War is business, invest your son - this message has been approved by the Industrial Military Complex partnered with Halliburton

Every now and again Junior is unable to conceal any longer his abscence of sanity even in posed newspaper pictures.

You have as of yet, from your first post to this, to PROVE so much as one thing. Your posts have so far consisted of nothing but baseless accusations and and when called to defend them, you follow up with deflections and cheap insults.

You are an asset neither to this board, nor the political process in this nation. It is with mixed emotions that I support the freedoms in the US Constitution when it comes to complete personal and political clueless jackasses such as yourself.

GeeWhiz, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

This post doesn't deserve an intellectual response, instead I'll drop to your level and give it what it truely deserves.

:tears1: :tears1: :tears1: :cry: :sleep: :gross2: :baby: :baby: :teeth: :gives:

I am looking forward to the ad showing Harry Reid bellowing "Today, we have killed the Patriot Act." The the dems behind him break out into cheers.

I bet libs will call this the Swift Boating of Harry Reid.

You know what kid, I have been on this planet way too long and know too much to follow anyone. You have reached your opinions from people who read other's lines, pitiful pretend musicians that feign a knowledge of politics, instructors that hide out in schools rather than try to make it doing what they attempt to teach in the real world and of course the Howie Deans. Political hacks that will say and promise anything to regain power at the expense of our country.

Let's see, 1. I don't share any political beliefs with musicians, other than the obvious fact that Iraq is a mistake. 2. I haven't taken any government, political science, economics, or modern society courses. Try stating facts next time, sitarro. What does howard dean have to do with my political views? You assume way to much, which is uncommon for someone of your great wisdom and age. Are you angry at me b/c you're having a mid-life crisis? Do you resent your college years? Were you picked on as a kid?

I gather knowledge from having lived life on this planet for 52 years in a wide variety of situations. I read newspapers from around the world each day along with listening to experts on politics from both sides of the political spectrum... everyday. I have a genuine interest in what politicians do that effect my life, I find that a great deal more interesting than being a sports fan. I don't read the sports section of the paper, I read the business section.

You have a genuine interest in the politicians who are "Political hacks that will say and promise anything to regain power at the expense of our country." do and how that affects your life. Congrats

At my age I know enough to know I can never learn enough, when you stop learning it's like a shark that stops swimming, you die. My opinions on our President are my own. My opinions on our need to be in the Middle East are my own from reading and talking to people that have actually been there and believe very strongly in their mission. These real men and women don't want a "wet behind the ears" little kid speaking for them, they are more than capable of speaking for themselves and they feel it would be an honor to give their life for us.....do you get that you selfish little shit? No you don't, you want to go to medical school because your mommy told you doctors make a lot of money. Good for you but don't dishonor the real heroes of our nation by pretending to care about them, they don't want or need your limp-ass concern. Keep following, that is what you do best fanboy.:salute:

I get it, you read newspapers and claim to talk with people who have been to the middle east so you must be correct all of the time.

I'm selfish how? Because I support the troops by not wanting them to be killed? Is that how I'm selfish?

Going to med school, is that why I'm selfish? Am I selfish because I'll have to serve 4 years in the armed services (and probably 4 also in reserves) to pay for a medical education because my family isn't able to give me 70k a year?

You don't have to answer my questions, I don't feel like correcting you again.

Forum List

Back