*911: How To Forgive, The Unforgivable*

Simple. You don't.

3,000 people were killed in the name of Islam. Those 3,000 people did NOTHING to deserve it.
The attacks affected thousands of families. There were people who's husband/wife never came home, mothers/fathers who were killed for no reason, etc.

These innocent people were not just only killed, they had to live their final moments in fear and panic because nobody was able to help them. Killing one person takes it's toll on alot of people. A family can be left devastated from that. Now imaging how everyone felt when 3,000 people were killed in the name of Islam....

And before you say that only .01% of Islam is responsible for this, how do you explain Islamic communities from all over the world praising the attacks, spitting slurs, and burning our flag while calling for more attacks?

Sorry bout that,

1. We had a war with the Indians, they lost.
2. Perhaps one day we will actually have to have a war with *all* of islam, and then win, before we can put this whole thing to bed, once and for *all*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
1. Did the Indians ever forgive us?

2. I think your analogy is pretty fucked.

Sorry bout that,

The reason given for the attacks were not related to the Koran.
Al-Qaeda and bin Laden cited U.S. support of Israel, the presence of U.S. troops in Saudi Arabia, and sanctions against Iraq as motives for the attacks
September 11 attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Note that Osama bin Laden has said why repeatedly and he says that the attacks will continue UNTIL specific foreign policies (American policy in the Middle East and its support of Israel) are stopped.

Motives for 9/11 Terrorist Attacks September 11th Motive

No doubt you need o blame all Muslims and all of Islam for what happened.

actually bin laden never said israel except as an afterthought.

he wanted bin sultan afb closed (which we did after 9/11)
he wanted a proving ground for his jihadis (which he got in iraq)
and he wanted a way to pit islam against the west (which he got because of iraq).

read... learn.... and not from "representative press".

1. Who ever closed that base was weak.:eusa_hand:
2. We should of expanded it.
3. Then started with bombing missions from it every night.
4. Jillian that was actually a *Great Post* from you!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Some things: then can *NOT* be forgiven then.
2. My Priest says I need to forgive them.
3. If I see it as impossible, then how can it happen?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Find a new god?

1. There is no other God, to find.:eusa_hand:
2. And I love my Priest.:eusa_hand:
3. A true Holy man of God.
4. He says we need to ask God to dissolve away our unforgiveness nature towards islam.
5. More or less put it on God and let him deal with it.
6. But I keep going back to Judas, Judas didn't find forgiveness, and he didn't murder three thousand people.
7. And Jesus could of just walked away at any time.
8. He being God.
9. He could of called upon ten thousand angles, and in one click all of Jerusalem would of been surrounded by angles who could of struck everyone with blindness, and simple walked Jesus out of jail.
10. Not to mention Jesus could of just walked through the walls.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Simple. You don't.

3,000 people were killed in the name of Islam. Those 3,000 people did NOTHING to deserve it.
The attacks affected thousands of families. There were people who's husband/wife never came home, mothers/fathers who were killed for no reason, etc.

These innocent people were not just only killed, they had to live their final moments in fear and panic because nobody was able to help them. Killing one person takes it's toll on alot of people. A family can be left devastated from that. Now imaging how everyone felt when 3,000 people were killed in the name of Islam....

And before you say that only .01% of Islam is responsible for this, how do you explain Islamic communities from all over the world praising the attacks, spitting slurs, and burning our flag while calling for more attacks?

1. I see.
2. But its written we should forgive trespasses, to be forgiven our trespasses.
3. If we can not forgive, we can't have forgiveness, my Priest says, and Jesus said as much.
4. So, how do we do it?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forgiveness is a Christian concept. It's not one I relate to. Rather than forgiveness, there can be acceptance. Acceptance that the unacceptable happened, that this terrible crime happened to our citizens. There can be a letting go of enmity, and a healing.

But some things, IMO, are not forgiveable.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Some things: then can *NOT* be forgiven then.
2. My Priest says I need to forgive them.
3. If I see it as impossible, then how can it happen?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Find a new god?

4. He says we need to ask God to dissolve away our unforgiveness nature towards islam.
6. But I keep going back to Judas, Judas didn't find forgiveness, and he didn't murder three thousand people.
8. He being God.
9. He could of called upon ten thousand angles, and in one click all of Jerusalem would of been surrounded by angles who could of struck everyone with blindness, and simple walked Jesus out of jail.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Then it seems that the answer is clear: If you can't forgive them, don't. They murdered 3,000 people in cold blood, that's not a trespass, that's a declaration of war. The war-like tribes would kill me and my kind just the same as they'd kill you and yours. Radical Islam is my enemy, and I will oppose them, and everything they do until my last breath.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. We had a war with the Indians, they lost.
2. Perhaps one day we will actually have to have a war with *all* of islam, and then win, before we can put this whole thing to bed, once and for *all*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Which Bible is your priest reading from that's caused you to advocate for a holocaust that would make Germany's look like a playful slap on the wrist?

It really shows how serious you actually take Jesus' teachings.

I'm not a Christian, so I feel no obligation to forgive the mass murderers of 9/11. May their names be forever as shit on the collective shoes of the world.

However, I don't hold a grudge against all muslims simply because a few muslims killed innocent people in my country. That would be stupid.

I'm not a Christian, so I feel no obligation to forgive the mass murderers of 9/11. May their names be forever as shit on the collective shoes of the world.

However, I don't hold a grudge against all muslims simply because a few muslims killed innocent people in my country. That would be stupid.

Not just stupid, immoral.

Sorry bout that,

Find a new god?

8. He being God.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Then it seems that the answer is clear: If you can't forgive them, don't. They murdered 3,000 people in cold blood, that's not a trespass, that's a declaration of war. The war-like tribes would kill me and my kind just the same as they'd kill you and yours. Radical Islam is my enemy, and I will oppose them, and everything they do until my last breath.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Sorry bout that,

1. If its impossible, what can be done about it?
2. Just what can Islam do to correct this?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You can forgive but you should never forget.

Islam can have its leaders speak out loudly and publicly against committing any acts of violence against muslims and non-muslims in the name of islam. This includes violence against gays, women, christians, and non muslim governments.

Forum List

Back