*911: How To Forgive, The Unforgivable*

Sorry bout that,

1. Some things: then can *NOT* be forgiven then.
2. My Priest says I need to forgive them.
3. If I see it as impossible, then how can it happen?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

thanks for the info !! I guess this explains why muslims are slaughtering christians in the sudan and ivory coast !!:doubt::doubt:....YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN AN APOLOGIST AND AN ENABLER OF THE ENEMY !!![/QUOTE

I have apologized for nothing, but your mantra is like broken record, you try to apply it to all situations, your parroting is inane, and your still an ass spelunker.
OK TRAITOR !! Why don't you explain to us what the hatred of Israel has to do with the slaughter in Africa !!

African Christians are killing African Muslims,and visa versa, it's called war.

Sorry bout that,

1. Well not everything is forgivable, lets look at Judas as an example.
2. He could of been forgiven, but he wasn't.
3. Why didn't the apostles go to him, and tell him he should repent of this evil he had done?
4. Why didn't Jesus then appear to him, after or before he went to the cross, and ask him if he loved him, three times?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OK TRAITOR !! Why don't you explain to us what the hatred of Israel has to do with the slaughter in Africa !!

African Christians are killing African Muslims,and visa versa, it's called war.
really is that what you call it !! I call it a slaughter of christians by the most intolerant bastards on the planet !! and why prey tell is there a so called war going on in Africa ??

and America funds Israel.
you are an Islamic shithand aren't you !!

you want the destruction of Israel don't you !!

I follow no religion, and I do not want Israel destoyed. I am merely pointing out facts
and the facts are that Islam is a peace loving religion ?? BULLSHIT !! the facts are left wing traitors like you defend and enable muslim terrorist across this world with your sympathetic view of their so called plight !! you and left wing feminist like you will even go so far as to tell lies in defense of this vile backward cult that digs the shit out of their filthy asses with there left hands !! ............HENCE THE TERM SHITHANDS TO DESCRIBE MUSLIMS !!

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

and America funds Israel.

I follow no religion, and I do not want Israel destoyed. I am merely pointing out facts

1. Not *facts* you are just using *Political Correctness Logic*.:eusa_hand:
2. That kind of sickness has been going around alot lately.:eusa_hand:
3. Islam is really trying to get *YOU*.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

and the facts are that Islam is a peace loving religion ?? BULLSHIT !! the facts are left wing traitors like you defend and enable muslim terrorist across this world with your sympathetic view of their so called plight !!

I am not sympathetic to Muslims plight. The way Islam acts is no better than how the Americans treated the natives. All through history maps are redrawn to show how mans inhumanity to man has left a legacy of death and destruction to implement a religion, a political philosophy, or a motive to conquer and control.

Sorry bout that,

1. Not *facts* you are just using *Political Correctness Logic*.:eusa_hand:
2. That kind of sickness has been going around alot lately.:eusa_hand:
3. Islam is really trying to get *YOU*.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I am sure they want me, but I am unavailable right now.

and the facts are that Islam is a peace loving religion ?? BULLSHIT !! the facts are left wing traitors like you defend and enable muslim terrorist across this world with your sympathetic view of their so called plight !!

I am not sympathetic to Muslims plight. The way Islam acts is no better than how the Americans treated the natives. All through history maps are redrawn to show how mans inhumanity to man has left a legacy of death and destruction to implement a religion, a political philosophy, or a motive to conquer and control.
why is it you have to balance your opinion of islam with a statement about the past evils of this country !!

Last edited:
The reason given for the attacks were not related to the Koran.
Al-Qaeda and bin Laden cited U.S. support of Israel, the presence of U.S. troops in Saudi Arabia, and sanctions against Iraq as motives for the attacks
September 11 attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Note that Osama bin Laden has said why repeatedly and he says that the attacks will continue UNTIL specific foreign policies (American policy in the Middle East and its support of Israel) are stopped.

Motives for 9/11 Terrorist Attacks September 11th Motive

No doubt you need o blame all Muslims and all of Islam for what happened.

actually bin laden never said israel except as an afterthought.

he wanted bin sultan afb closed (which we did after 9/11)
he wanted a proving ground for his jihadis (which he got in iraq)
and he wanted a way to pit islam against the west (which he got because of iraq).

read... learn.... and not from "representative press".

Sorry bout that,

1. We had a war with the Indians, they lost.
2. Perhaps one day we will actually have to have a war with *all* of islam, and then win, before we can put this whole thing to bed, once and for *all*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back