*911: How To Forgive, The Unforgivable*

The reason given for the attacks were not related to the Koran.
Al-Qaeda and bin Laden cited U.S. support of Israel, the presence of U.S. troops in Saudi Arabia, and sanctions against Iraq as motives for the attacks
September 11 attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Note that Osama bin Laden has said why repeatedly and he says that the attacks will continue UNTIL specific foreign policies (American policy in the Middle East and its support of Israel) are stopped.

Motives for 9/11 Terrorist Attacks September 11th Motive

No doubt you need o blame all Muslims and all of Islam for what happened.

Sorry bout that,

Al-Qaeda and bin Laden cited U.S. support of Israel, the presence of U.S. troops in Saudi Arabia, and sanctions against Iraq as motives for the attacks
Note that Osama bin Laden has said why repeatedly and he says that the attacks will continue UNTIL specific foreign policies (American policy in the Middle East and its support of Israel) are stopped.

1. Can I ask you a question?
2. No thats not it.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. If its impossible, what can be done about it?
2. Just what can Islam do to correct this?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

If you're a Christian, you have to forgive them. This is not a gray area. Jesus was very clear on this.

But I'm not. So I don't.

I did read your links.

Are you open to the possibility that the murderer of thousands of people, might tell a falsehood?

I did read your links.

Are you open to the possibility that the murderer of thousands of people, might tell a falsehood?

I am sure that the reasons aired were the real reasons.

I did read your links.

What would be his motivation for lying? He did the deed, if he indeed wants religious jihad, why not own it?

I did read your links.

I am sure that the reasons aired were the real reasons.

Why, would you buy a used car from Osama bin Laden?

thanks for the info !! I guess this explains why muslims are slaughtering christians in the sudan and ivory coast !!:doubt::doubt:....YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN AN APOLOGIST AND AN ENABLER OF THE ENEMY !!!

I did read your links.

What would be his motivation for lying? He did the deed, if he indeed wants religious jihad, why not own it?

Bin Laden knows the Muslim world can’t beat the West militarily. He does believe he can change that situation by destroying the economy of the West. He wanted to keep attacking the West to shock the economy and he wanted to lure the U.S. into a war to drain the treasury. You don’t persuade the U.S. to get out of the Middle East with such a spectacular attack, you persuade them to get in.

Destroying Israel is always an objective, so they always want to draw a wedge between Israel and the U.S.

thanks for the info !! I guess this explains why muslims are slaughtering christians in the sudan and ivory coast !!:doubt::doubt:....YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN AN APOLOGIST AND AN ENABLER OF THE ENEMY !!!

I have apologized for nothing, but your mantra is like broken record, you try to apply it to all situations, your parroting is inane, and your still an ass spelunker.

I did read your links.

Bin Laden knows the Muslim world can’t beat the West militarily. He does believe he can change that situation by destroying the economy of the West. He wanted to keep attacking the West to shock the economy and he wanted to lure the U.S. into a war to drain the treasury. You don’t persuade the U.S. to get out of the Middle East with such a spectacular attack, you persuade them to get in.

Destroying Israel is always an objective, so they always want to draw a wedge between Israel and the U.S.
the far left and Obama is doing a fine job of driving the wedge !!

thanks for the info !! I guess this explains why muslims are slaughtering christians in the sudan and ivory coast !!:doubt::doubt:....YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN AN APOLOGIST AND AN ENABLER OF THE ENEMY !!![/QUOTE

I have apologized for nothing, but your mantra is like broken record, you try to apply it to all situations, your parroting is inane, and your still an ass spelunker.
OK TRAITOR !! Why don't you explain to us what the hatred of Israel has to do with the slaughter in Africa !!

Forum List

Back