911 How Did It Work In NY NY?

Are all you whining Nyers conservatives who want small government too?

LOL~!

Talk about morons!

New York Conservatives.......This place is the Mothership of Liberal Democrats....Geez
There are maybe 6 Conservatives in the State.:confused:

My street did not see a single salt spreader or plow until 2:30 AM this morning. Fuck Bloomberg and his Pompous ass.

I'm glad Manhattan dug out so well, the plows looked real good on TV, driving around in circles. Did I remember to say Fuck Bloomberg, Where was I , yeah, Fuck Bloomberg. I bet he saved a whole lot not salting the streets or calling for the snow emergency when it was needed. He and Sanitation can go fuck themselves.

I told him to skip Elmhurst..:lol:

He took the hint, and skipped, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island and the Bronx too. The important thing though, is are you Comfy??? Can I get you a pillow or a mint, or warm up the Bubble bath for you? :) I'm sure the Auto Insurance companies are really appreciative of all the pennies he saved on salt, he is amazing, at what he does in his own imagination of course. To the rest of us he is a pompous arrogant prick with resentment and disdain for the outer borough's, that and he has penis size issues.

MYFOXNY.COM - Passengers stuck on an A subway train near the Aqueduct Race Track overnight said they had to deal with freezing cold conditions.

About 100 passengers were stuck on two trains for at least six hours without food, water, or bathroom facilities.

The trains were finaly pulled into a station late on Monday morning. Snow drifts and ice on the third rail were blamed for the stalled trains.

People who had been aboard one of the stuck trains told Fox 5 News that the conductor and motorman were very helpful and nice, but didn't have much information about what was happening.

After the passengers were finally rescued in Ozone Park, they say they had no way to procced because bus service was apparently not running, either.

"We will of course take a look at that situation after the storm," MTA Chairman Jay Walder said at a news conference Monday. "I know it wasn't comfortable."

Passengers Stuck On Train Overnight

Firefighters Battle Frozen Hydrants, Unplowed Streets In 5-Alarm Blaze
Frozen hydrants buried in snow, unplowed streets and abandoned vehicles endangered lives in Elmhurst on the night of December 27 as firefighters fought the elements to battle a five-alarm blaze in a six-story apartment building.

Fire officials said firefighters arrived at the building at 41-17 Judge St. at 6:27 p.m., carrying equipment on their backs and running hoses hooked up to hydrants located six to eight blocks away.

The blaze, believed to have started in a sixth-floor apartment, spread quickly through the building after strong winds shattered windows in the apartment, an FDNY spokesperson said.

Flames burst from the apartment windows, quickly spreading to a cockloft that carried the fire across the sixth floor, the spokesperson said.

The fire raged to five alarms by 8:07 p.m., with 198 firefighters from 44 units working feverishly to bring it under control.

“It’s amazing that no one died here,” one angry resident said. “People in the building began knocking on doors and getting people out of their apartments as soon as they smelled the smoke. But the firefighters had a really rough time getting here because the streets aren’t plowed.”

FDNY officials at the scene said firefighters had problems with frozen hydrants buried in banks of snow near the building.

“Firefighters were forced to carry their gear almost eight blocks to the scene,” officials said.

“It was then determined an outside fire at that point, that required the use of power ladders to douse the flames,” officials said.

Red Cross workers were at the scene offering temporary shelter for more than 100 people displaced by the blaze.

“This was really stupid,” another tenant said. “It’s stupid and life threatening.”

The blaze was brought under control at 9:24 p.m., the FDNY spokesperson said. Fire marshals are currently at the scene trying to determine the cause of the fire.

The fire occurred just hours after Mayor Michael Bloomberg held a press conference with city commissioners where the mayor told reporters the storm had so far spared New Yorkers from death and serious injury.

“Hey, Mayor Bloomberg, look over here,” resident Chris DeCarlo shouted. “Do you think maybe you spoke too soon?”

Four firefighters and four residents were taken to local hospitals for treatment of injuries they suffered in the blaze.

Firefighters Battle Frozen Hydrants, Unplowed Streets In 5-Alarm Blaze | www.qgazette.com | Queens Gazette

Bloomberg has penis size issues? That explains a lot. Thank you for that useful info Intense.

Emergency workers from my area in SJ were dispatched to Brooklyn. Somehow they made it. Hmmmm.

Forum List

Back