911 Commission Report is correct!

Plot Synopsis by Jason Buchanan
Former rock & roll promoter and manager-turned-political activist Aaron Russo sets out to discover the truth behind the Internal Revenue Service in an eye-opening documentary filmed to find out if there is any existing law that requires Americans to pay an income tax. What Russo claims to uncover in his nonpartisan investigation is a systematic erosion of civil liberties implemented by wealthy bankers in the early 19th century and subsequently proliferated by a government more interested in ruling the people than serving them. Interviews with former U.S. congressmen, a former IRS commissioner, a variety of former agents for the IRS and FBI, authors, and tax attorneys paint an ominous image of how various components including the Federal Reserve, national identity cards, voter fraud, income tax, and the use of radio frequency identification (RFID) systems in tracking everyday citizens are all coming together behind the scenes to pave the way for an all-powerful police state the likes of which would send chills down the spine of George Orwell.

-Allmovie.com (America: Freedom to Fascism - 2006)

Okay hotshot: I have already shown everyone that the 911CR (like the ACAAR) omits the term "explosions," as both bogus documents use the singular term (explosion) exactly six (6) times (#10). Perhaps my distinguished debating adversary lacks the appropriate number of brain cells to understand the ramifications what what this means (Inside Job!!!!). Perhaps you can understand this point that proves beyond all doubt that the 911CR is BOGUS!!!

so let me get this straight......

the word "explosion" doesnt appear in the 9/11 commision report. there is no proof that explosives were used at any time. therefore it is an inside job? :lol:

fucking hell, thats really FUCKING NUTS!!!! Hahahahahahahah :lol:

wait a second. the word "kangaroo" doesnt appear in the 9/11 commission report either. does that prove that the Aussies were in on it too?!! :lol:

Okay hotshot: I have already shown everyone that the 911CR (like the ACAAR) omits the term "explosions," as both bogus documents use the singular term (explosion) exactly six (6) times (#10). Perhaps my distinguished debating adversary lacks the appropriate number of brain cells to understand the ramifications what what this means (Inside Job!!!!). Perhaps you can understand this point that proves beyond all doubt that the 911CR is BOGUS!!!

the word "explosion" doesnt appear in the 9/11 commision report. there is no proof that explosives were used at any time. therefore it is an inside job? :lol:

wait a second. the word "kangaroo" doesnt appear in the 9/11 commission report either. does that prove that the Aussies were in on it too?!! :lol:
it must

Does anyone remember back when there was going to be no investigation of 9/11? Back when four young widows from New Jersey found out that the White House had asked Congress not to investigate 9/11? That was back in the day when the two leading Congressional supporters of an investigation both received Anthrax envelopes that were traced back to a USAMRID facility in Maryland.

Those four young widows/mothers of 9/11 victims wanted nothing more than the best for their dead husbands and for all of the other fallen 9/11 victims. When they first set out for help from our government, they were turned away. The White House refused to listen to them so they decided that they'd camp out on the office steps of memebrs of Congress until they could embarass someone into action. They finally stirred up enough attention that the White House was forced to listen, and a 9/11 Commission was announced - under the direction of Henry Kissinger.

So what did the fine, and loyal ladies from New Jersey decide to do? They visited Kissinger in his offices to determine whether or not he was the right man for the job. But before the visit, they conducted their research on the man and his business activities, discovering that his clients included the Saudi royal family and the contracting/engineering giant known as the Bin Laden Group. When they asked him directly if heading a 9/11 investigation would create any conflicts of interest the answer was "no". When they read out his known clients, he nearly dropped his coffee, explained that he might need to reconsider his role, and ended the meeting.

I believe that much of the truth about 9/11 has been distorted. But I also believe that these four widows of 9/11, aka the "Jersey Girls", were as sincere and honest as you can possibly get. If you want a real glimpse into how things actually rolled out in the months following 9/11, take a look at their story. It might not jive with the story that you prefer or that you accept, but for these ladies who lived it, it's reality.

Here's a link to their movie:

9/11: Press for Truth

the fact that Bush had war criminal Henry Kissinger originally appointed to investigate 9/11-a man who is wanted in two different countrys for war crimes against humanity,should have set off red flags to the 9/11 apologists that they never had any intention of doing a serious investigation.:cuckoo:

it must

Then we should start calling them 'kangaroofers'.

the fact that Bush had war criminal Henry Kissinger originally appointed to investigate 9/11-a man who is wanted in two different countrys for war crimes against humanity,should have set off red flags to the 9/11 apologists that they never had any intention of doing a serious investigation.:cuckoo:

good thing we live in america where people are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, huh? :eusa_whistle:

good thing we live in america where people are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, huh? :eusa_whistle:

And the reason we give a shit why two shitty third rate countries accuse Mr. kissenger is ...why?

As for leaving a loophole...

They're still bitching about OKC, JFK, and WWII; what makes you think that if Mother Theresa conducted the investigation that the twoofers would be any more satisfied.

OKC is crazy and the only things I hear about WWII is our entry into Pearl Harbor/Hitler's death.

Some say FDR knew about the Pearl Harbor attack coming, which is more of a half-truth than anything. He didn't know it was going to be at that exact time or location. However, talks had broken down only a couple weeks prior with Hull finally wiping his hands of the entire situation, exhausted of no progress. (Much like the Israel/Palestine situation today.) So he and others in the government could of suspected that something was coming in the future at some point.

Hitler's death is suspected due to the fact that Stalin himself believed until he died that Hitler had escaped. There's also the revival as of late that the so called skull of Hitler's wasn't Hitler's but rather a woman's.

And the JFK situation is because many people don't trust the Government since they locked up all the information until most of the people alive at the time would be dead. The Warren Commission Report itself may have been factual for the most part but never questioned more than a few members of the Mafia.

And then there is also evidence that sheds new light with Carlos Marcello admitting to a FBI wire unknowingly that he had JFK killed.

Carlos Marcello Had JFK Killed

While yes, many of the truthers do believe some of these theories to connect to their New World Order theory, that's not the case for everyone involved.

OKC I could see, the other two however do leave room for questions, especially with more evidence coming forward in recent years.

Edit:

To Clarify: Anyone saying OKC is some sort of scheme put forth by the Government should get to a doctor immediately. There is evidence however with WWII and JFK that leave room for reasonable and logical debate. Both of which are lacking in those who believe OKC or 9/11 was done by a massive organization or the U.S. Government.

oh please do some research for once in your life.Unlike you,I have done research into 9/11,oklahoma city and JFK to know that they were all inside jobs. WW II I will give you the benefit of the doubt on because that one I havent done any research into.with JFK and 9/11,we know both of those were inside jobs and not just mere incompetence because nobody got fired on either of those days or lost their jobs when there should have been multiple heads rolling in the secret service in 1963 and for the incompetence of NORAD on sept 11

The mob was involved alright but at a lower level,they didnt have the power to control the media to tell all major outlets the lie that oswald alone killed kennedy or to set him up like he was or to change the parade route to violate all secret service regulations.Also you really need to read the book THE LAST INVESTIGATION by gaston fonzi.He served on the house select committe on assassinations in the 70's and resigned in disgust from that commission because of how they ignored evidence of CIA involvement.He talks about in his book how two CIA men came forward and confessed they did it and aksed the committe where they wanted to go with the investigation and they ignored that lead since it pointed towards government involvement when the investigation was winding down.

I highly suggest for anybody who wants to learn the truth about JFK's murder,read through the posts of mine,BFGRN,RYAN AND AGAIN SHEILA on this thread.as we prove it was an inside job by the CIA.http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/82932-jfk-and-the-unspeakable.html

also,a very good video to watch and learn the truth about it as well is the obama deception which I have in my link.just click it on underneath my heading that says MUST SEE VIDEO.

How the hell can you say oklahoma wasnt an inside job when survivors of that tragedy said that the ATF workers said they were told not to go into work that day or bring their children to the nursery? those workers had NOTHING to gain by lying about something like that.this video here is also proof they lied about it and covered it up.Like the video says,our government wouldnt lie to us about 9/11 now would they,or would they? explain why they lied about the bombs the media reported here and covered up in this video please.
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=NWwrEEP8EBk[/ame]

Like I said and that video said,our government wouldnt lie about 9/11 would they,or would they? lol.

Last edited:
As for leaving a loophole...

They're still bitching about OKC, JFK, and WWII; what makes you think that if Mother Theresa conducted the investigation that the twoofers would be any more satisfied.

OKC is crazy and the only things I hear about WWII is our entry into Pearl Harbor/Hitler's death.

Some say FDR knew about the Pearl Harbor attack coming, which is more of a half-truth than anything. He didn't know it was going to be at that exact time or location. However, talks had broken down only a couple weeks prior with Hull finally wiping his hands of the entire situation, exhausted of no progress. (Much like the Israel/Palestine situation today.) So he and others in the government could of suspected that something was coming in the future at some point.

Hitler's death is suspected due to the fact that Stalin himself believed until he died that Hitler had escaped. There's also the revival as of late that the so called skull of Hitler's wasn't Hitler's but rather a woman's.

And the JFK situation is because many people don't trust the Government since they locked up all the information until most of the people alive at the time would be dead. The Warren Commission Report itself may have been factual for the most part but never questioned more than a few members of the Mafia.

And then there is also evidence that sheds new light with Carlos Marcello admitting to a FBI wire unknowingly that he had JFK killed.

Carlos Marcello Had JFK Killed

While yes, many of the truthers do believe some of these theories to connect to their New World Order theory, that's not the case for everyone involved.

OKC I could see, the other two however do leave room for questions, especially with more evidence coming forward in recent years.

Edit:

To Clarify: Anyone saying OKC is some sort of scheme put forth by the Government should get to a doctor immediately. There is evidence however with WWII and JFK that leave room for reasonable and logical debate. Both of which are lacking in those who believe OKC or 9/11 was done by a massive organization or the U.S. Government.

oh please do some research for once in your life.Unlike you,I have done research into 9/11,oklahoma city and JFK to know that they were all inside jobs. WW II I will give you the benefit of the doubt on because that one I havent done any research into.with JFK and 9/11,we know both of those were inside jobs and not just mere incompetence because nobody got fired on either of those days or lost their jobs when there should have been multiple heads rolling in the secret service in 1963 and for the incompetence of NORAD on sept 11

The mob was involved alright but at a lower level,they didnt have the power to control the media to tell all major outlets the lie that oswald alone killed kennedy or to set him up like he was or to change the parade route to violate all secret service regulations.Also you really need to read the book THE LAST INVESTIGATION by gaston fonzi.He served on the house select committe on assassinations in the 70's and resigned in disgust from that commission because of how they ignored evidence of CIA involvement.He talks about in his book how two CIA men came forward and confessed they did it and aksed the committe where they wanted to go with the investigation and they ignored that lead since it pointed towards government involvement when the investigation was winding down.

That's quite a case of paranoia you have going on there sir.
Don't worry, we're right outside and won't let you hurt yourself.

hmmmmm.....

the word slinky wasnt in the 9/11 commission report. maybe that means the towers were demolished by slinkies (slinkys? slinki?) couted with nano-thermite and made to walk down the stairways. that explains the building collapsing from the top down instead of the normal way buildings are imploded, from the bottom.

i think you might be on to something here.

oh shit, another fucking troofer moron

another treasonous troofer moron
I say give him a slinky

hmmmmm.....

the word slinky wasnt in the 9/11 commission report. maybe that means the towers were demolished by slinkies (slinkys? slinki?) couted with nano-thermite and made to walk down the stairways. that explains the building collapsing from the top down instead of the normal way buildings are imploded, from the bottom.

i think you might be on to something here.
OMG i!i!i!i!i!i!

HASBRO was in on it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hypocrite. How many times have you said bin laden is responsible for 9E? You hypocrite.

Forum List

Back