911 Commission Report is correct!

or especially that the towers had concrete cores......yes how can it be true when it leaves out all the lunacy the twoofers present as "facts"?

That's what I'm talkin' about.

and what about those FEMA deathcamps we all were supposed to be herded into last year?

no shortage of dumbassery in the twoofer ranks.

or especially that the towers had concrete cores......yes how can it be true when it leaves out all the lunacy the twoofers present as "facts"?

and what about those FEMA deathcamps we all were supposed to be herded into last year?

lol ok I guess if one conspiracy theory is false, then they all must be.....very good reasoning..

only brain dead ppl will not consider 9/11 to be at least VERY fishy......

lol ok I guess if one conspiracy theory is false, then they all must be.....very good reasoning..

Only brain dead people will think that the Twin Towers or Building 7 fell at "free fall speeds" for any appreciable segment of their entire collapse. And only truly ignorant scum will revel in the pain of the victims and their families as the 9/11 Troofers do.

Here's a helpful hint for you brain dead scumbag 9/11 Troofers: we were attacked by outsiders known as al qaeda.

thats the logic of these disinfo agent trolls slackass and LIAR abiliity.:lol:

And 9/11 Rimjob still can't grasp the fact that he has made a completely exposed public asshole of himself with his absolutely delusional thinking and ridiculous "points."

If the assholes like 9/11 Rimjob can't see that the 9/11 attacks were perpetrated on us by outsiders, then it's not difficult to see how they could "miss" something as obvious as the fact that Greer clearly didn't shoot the President.

9/11 Rimjob is beyond stupid. He is and will always be a degenerate lying sack of shit.

Last edited:

the old, because you disagree with me and my off our meds buddies ,you gotta be one of them ploy .
just more proof that the "bowel movment" has DICK!

It's interesting to see who is in the twoofer's clown car these days...........there is absolutely no dispute that the most powerful twoofer in the known universe, yes one might assume the leader of the twoofers is none other than that genius president of Iran.

Now if a sworn enemy of this great country is busy perpetuating the same bullshit as the moronic twoofers, either they are spreading his propaganda for free, or are spreading his bullshit as paid agents. Either way it is simply shameful.

I remind everyone once again of a few quotes from our resident twoofer dumbasses;

"Hell anybody who espresses their support against the GOVERNMENT of the united states I support.anybody who declares themselves to be an emeny of the USA is smart "-911insidejob, USMB 3/6/2010

"And BTW, under todays controlled government climate, if you're not paranoid you're either a fool or you're stupid."shorebreak, USMB 10/7/09

"Official Conspiracy Theory Apologist. It's a neutral term for those who defend the Bush Admin's version of 9E." curvelight, USMB 4/3/2010

"This ain't no alien conspiracy theory, this shit is real
Written on the dollar underneath the Masonic seal........"

eots, USMB, 11-12-2007

"I happen to know more about secrecy than the average person so I know how the infiltrations work." Christophera, USMB 3/15/2010

"They laughed at Noah too, right up until it started raining...." Terral, USMB 2/6/10

"not here in the good ole USA despite America's filthy, corrupt, evil history." Proudtwoofer, USMB 3/28/2010

The 9/11 report also said Saddam Hussein did not provide assistance to Terrorists and mentions nothing about WMD's.

If you TRUELY believe the 9/11 report is fact then you may use that as evidence to Indict Bush And Cheney at the Hague for the Iraq War.

Perhaps SAYIT can argue the case for you?

Last edited:
This thread has been around since 2010....3 years! Thus far the only response from the clown car that the twoofers ride in has been to deflect and insult while providing no evidence tha the 911 commission report is wrong on the major points; ie: raghead muslims under the guise of al quaeda hijacked several planes and flew them into buildings.

Don't try and dodge princess! Liberals throughout the world will be over joyed when you indict Bush and Cheney for War Crimes using the 9/11 Report as the Damning Evidence!

Now stop messing around and get the Hague at once! And take SAYIT with you!

"Under the Guise of Al Qaida"? Why the US Government is already on record as having started and backed Al Qaida since it's inception!

That's even MORE evidence of their Criminality! Wow, you're gonna' be Famous!

Princess!

hint:
Since the thread is about the 911 commission report, we can assume everyone has access to that.
you can;
a) post a portion of it with a link to a disputing reason to why you disagree. Include your own opinion.
b) post a link to why you believe the report is wrong en todos, and include your own opinion.
c) deflect and insult me and the other grown folks around here.
d) do nothing, go smoke a bowl and smack the cat.

The choice is yours.....GO!

Forum List

Back