911 another stake through the heart of the official story huggers!

Yeah, that's right, millions who watched what they thought was LIVE broadcasts of the second plane smash into the WTC on 9-11, didn't see it on 9-11, it was 9-12 that the broadcasts were actually seen. The entire world had the date wrong.

You really hurt our butts we that one, genius. Ouch.

on these live broadcasts do you see a plane impact wtc2? yes or no.

That's not a live broadcast. That's an animated manipulated gif of what was a recording of the live broadcast. For it to have been a replay of a live broadcast it would need to say "live" on the screen, especially on the cable news channels such as CNN. so this is an animated gif of a previously recorded broadcast. Making it useless.

However, millions of people including myself, viewed on hundreds of independent and different film cameras a similar LIVE broadcast of a plane heading towards the WTC and then smashing into it and bursting in flames, at the same time on Sept 11.

they came from your link that you said was a live broadcast! thanks for making my case for me! LOL

See what I did there, Koko?

This...

2h6c74o.jpg

...mixed in with some of this...

2q80qom.jpg

...equals this:

99qpm1.png

Kind of like the hack-jobbed GIF's and heavily edited clips you keep re-posting as evidence.

yeh well the difference is that you altered them I dont. I couldnt make them more fraudulent than they already are! LOLOL

Forum List

Back