911 and Kevin Cosgrove

alan1

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2008
Shoveling the ashes
Warning, this is graphic audio of a 911 event.

This is my annual tribute to the victims of 911. It is the first time I've posted it on USMB, but I've posted it on other political message boards in the past.
Never forget.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbOzSeu6sJA]YouTube - 9-11 phone call[/ame]

I never will forget. I was just like yesterday to me. What a bad day.

But, on the upside, I am finding myself hard-pressed to keep from getting choked up at all the herosim of that day. Even the hardest cored cynics have to feel something at that.

A lot of new angel arrivals in Heaven that day wearing fire helmets and uniforms.

*sniff* Now I've gone and done it. Damn allegies.

Wear your red, white, and blue tomorrow.

Last edited:
I never will forget. I was just like yesterday to me. What a bad day.

But, on the upside, I am finding myself hard-pressed to keep from getting choked up at all the herosim of that day. Even the hardest cored cynics have to feel something at that.

A lot of new angel arrivals in Heaven that day wearing fire helmets and uniforms.

*sniff* Now I've gone and done it. Damn allegies.

Wear your red, white, and blue tomorrow.

Not to diminish the other heroes of 911, but I think the people of United Airlines Flight 93 were the biggest heroes of the day.

thanks for posting it...but I've heard it once and won't listen again.

I don't like to hear or see the images...the image quality of the videos on youtube aren't nearly as crisp as those images I see when I close my eyes.

thanks for posting it...but I've heard it once and won't listen again.

I don't like to hear or see the images...the image quality of the videos on youtube aren't nearly as crisp as those images I see when I close my eyes.

I understand.
Never forget.

Forum List

Back