91-yr-old WWII vet gets high school diploma 8 decades after dropping out to support his family!

An honorary high school diploma at 91 years old? Did they even ask the old dude if he wanted it or did they drag him to be part of a photo op for the local school? I'd call it embarrassing.

An honorary high school diploma at 91 years old? Did they even ask the old dude if he wanted it or did they drag him to be part of a photo op for the local school? I'd call it embarrassing.

Meh. Sounds like his grandkid wasnt embarrassed to graduate with Grandpa and they both enjoyed it. I don't see the reason to blow a gasket on that.

Meh. Sounds like his grandkid wasnt embarrassed to graduate with Grandpa and they both enjoyed it. I don't see the reason to blow a gasket on that.
You know the grandkid didn't set it up and my guess is that like every high school kid he was easily embarrassed and the last thing he wanted to do was become a stooge for a doddering 91 year old man but he was caught up in the same perverted 15 minutes of fame photo op pretending to honor Vets. but it's all speculation on my part.

Forum List

Back