91 Million Armed American Civilians Makes Me Feel Damned Good

Yes, the therapist DID give him the ability to kill people. The therapist ignored the law, and therefore the nutcase was able to buy a gun.

No, the problem was he was able to buy a gun, because we have a gun industry that arms crazy people.

Not because therapists aren't reporting their patients and having their patients stop seeing them.

I don't want to live in a world where my doctors are reporting me to the government and I'm not sure why you do.

So you don't want them actually stopping the nut jobs.....nice to know you have no understanding of what might actually work.....you would rather the part time guy at the gun store, who complies with all state, local and federal laws...and gets an okay to sell the gun....be held responsible over the Psychiatrists who actually knows the patient is dangerous....

you really are nuts....

Neither you nor I know if the people who committed suicide could have been saved. To claim otherwise is a lie.

Really? I walked in on two suicide ATTEMPTS with a gun. Both people, after not shooting themselves, got help and moved on with their lives.

41000 plus suicides. Over 50% by gun. Are you really going to claim that the numbers of suicides wouldn't be LESS if the gun wasn't available to the person contemplating suicide.

Or do you not give a fuck if some unstable person kills themselves. If that's the way you feel, just fucking say so.

41000 plus suicides. Over 50% by gun.

Wrong....last year there were more non gun suicideds than gun suicides....

Are you really going to claim that the numbers of suicides wouldn't be LESS if the gun wasn't available to the person contemplating suicide.

Do you understand that in Japan, South Korea and China.....where they have all the gun control you want......they have higher suicide rates than we do.....

That France and dozens of other European countries with all the gun control you want.....have higher suicide rates than we do......?

Do you understand that?

It isn't the gun.....it is the mental health of the person committing suicide......not having a gun didn't stop those people in Japan, South Korea or China...or France, Germany....and the other European countries....

Forum List

Back