900 million to gaza.....

manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Oct 28, 2004
california
U.S. plans "substantial" pledge at Gaza meeting

ya this is a good way to help our economy............

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The United States plans to offer more than $900 million to help rebuild Gaza after Israel's invasion and to strengthen the Western-backed Palestinian Authority, U.S. officials said on Monday.

The money, which needs U.S. congressional approval, will be distributed through U.N. and other bodies and not via the militant group Hamas, which rules Gaza, said one official.

"This money is for Gaza and to help strengthen the Palestinian Authority. It is not going to go to Hamas," said the official, who asked not to be named as Secretary of State Hillary Clinton planned to announce the funding at a donors' conference in Egypt next week.

U.S. plans "substantial" pledge at Gaza meeting

ya this is a good way to help our economy............

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The United States plans to offer more than $900 million to help rebuild Gaza after Israel's invasion and to strengthen the Western-backed Palestinian Authority, U.S. officials said on Monday.

The money, which needs U.S. congressional approval, will be distributed through U.N. and other bodies and not via the militant group Hamas, which rules Gaza, said one official.

"This money is for Gaza and to help strengthen the Palestinian Authority. It is not going to go to Hamas," said the official, who asked not to be named as Secretary of State Hillary Clinton planned to announce the funding at a donors' conference in Egypt next week.

fucking absurd

HA!

Millions of fucking dollars get shoveled to israel but it's THIS money that breaks the camels back!

that is nothing short of tucking awesome, guys. For real. NOT TO MENTION that i'm willing to bet that all three of you motherfuckers were riding tall on the iraq war bandwagon... which, essentially makes a punchline out of your thread input thus far.

HA!

Millions of fucking dollars get shoveled to israel but it's THIS money that breaks the camels back!

that is nothing short of tucking awesome, guys. For real. NOT TO MENTION that i'm willing to bet that all three of you motherfuckers were riding tall on the iraq war bandwagon... which, essentially makes a punchline out of your thread input thus far.

No. We need to pull out of Iraq and Afghanistan, and stop all economic and military aid to Israel as well.

Is it ironic that the weapons that caused most of the damage were paid for by American tax payers? Just like the clean up?

can't stop economic and military aid to Israel (nor should we). We have treaty agreements with Israel and Egypt as part of their peace treaty in order to maintain parity.

Perhaps better to stop money to Saudi Arabia so they will stop funding terrorists?

Get out of Iraq... that will save a huge amount of money. But it has to be done right. As for Afghanistan, I'm ok with temporary icreases because the generals want it, but I think we need to hear what the objectives are, too.

HA!

No. We need to pull out of Iraq and Afghanistan, and stop all economic and military aid to Israel as well.

I guess thats easy to say NOW instead of 2003.

We could, AND SHOULD, end economic aid to israel and egypt. Why the fuck should American tax money remain the grease that keeps israel and egypt from killing each other?

HELL, to be honest, there WOULD BE NO ARMS RACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST WERE IT NOT FOR ISRAELS "secret" nukes. Gosh, I wonder how the US would react if we discovered RUSSIA was stockpiling "secret" nukes...

HA!

I guess thats easy to say NOW instead of 2003.

I've never supported our illegal invasion of Iraq.

W bumper stickers have miraculously disappeared from vehicles these days too. Like rats diving from a burning ship it's nothing less of a goddamn jesus brand miracle that Bush took office given how many "libertarians" were created on nov 4, 2008.

stop all aid to the middle east..pay none of the sob's...jew or not....we are paying for a damned peace we are never gonna get....let them fight it out..

W bumper stickers have miraculously disappeared from vehicles these days too. Like rats diving from a burning ship it's nothing less of a goddamn jesus brand miracle that Bush took office given how many "libertarians" were created on nov 4, 2008.

I don't who you're referring to here, but it's certainly not me.

HA!

hardly...i have been saying to cut off all foreign aid and close all foreign military bases for years....if israel jordan syria and egypt want to have it out.....go for it....we already give them too much money...let them kill each other and be done with it...

U.S. Foreign Aid Summary

Forum List

Back