90 Minutes In Heaven

I have not heard of the book or movie but have heard some testimonies of people going to heaven and returning. I have also known people who have seen Jesus when they were about to die. I think they were angels instead but it wasn't for me to question or correct. It wasn't my experience. 90 minutes is a vapor of time but then our measure of time and Gods heavenly measure is not always the same. Time is not linear as we have come to know it. I can't say I understand that but I know it isn't.

90 Minutes is the period of time he was "dead" - even though I just saw the movie, then never really addressed why 90 minutes, but, I believe that is what was said in the book.

I found the most interesting things about his story was not about his experience in heaven as much as:

(1) He didn't want to live (he wanted to go back to Heaven).
(2) He learned this was selfish and that he needed to tell others about his experience (he wanted to keep it to himself)
(3) The fact that he lived at all
(4) The fact that he recovered as well as he did

My educated guess of the 90 minutes is that is the time that docs told him he was dead.
To the person who says you can't come back...yeah you can. Read testimonies of people who were dead 3 days and returned. Saying they were not really dead is an incredibly bold statement given the science of today to monitor such things. Since atheists believe so much in science they have no ability to think outside of the box of logic. Atheists are like Mr Spok. Can believe there are aliens but can't believe in God. Talk about illogical! Not interested in someone trying to convince me otherwise either.

To the person who says you can't come back...yeah you can. Read testimonies of people who were dead 3 days and returned.

The only testimony I have come across claiming such a thing would be Jesus in the New Testament: all the others have had NEAR death experiences.

People will believe in:
Aliens
Ghosts
Talking to the Dead
Talking to Animals
Things being created out of nothing

But, not God. And, most specifically, not Jesus and the redemptive plan.

There IS a reason for that.... THINK!

Forum List

Back