$90 BILLION Dollars A Year Spent On Welfare For Illegal Aliens!

TURBOSWEDE,

America is not yours to give away. I'm playing the tinyest violin in the world for you right now. Can you hear it? The only thing illegal aliens deserve is a good kick in the pants and deported back to their country of origin. Why don't go too, to help them come back the legal way. You're need there, run along...

The Department of Health and Human Services spent $672.9 billion in 2007 according to financial analyst Edwin S. Rubenstein.
“Immigrants are poorer, pay less tax, and are more likely to receive public benefits than American citizens,” said Edwin Rubenstein, reporting on the National Research Council’s new book: “The New Americans: Economic, Demographics and Fiscal Effects of Immigration.” The Social Contract Winter 2007-08. The Social Contract Press - a quarterly journal on population, environment, public issues, international migration, immigration, language and assimilation
Source:
http://nationalwriterssyndicate.com/index2.php?option=com_content&do_pdf=1&id=483

DIRECT LINK; To The Department Of Homeland Security Report by Shadow Secretary of Homeland Security Edwin S. Rubenstein.
http://www.esrresearch.com/Rubensteinreport.pdf

Last edited:
TURBOSWEDE,

America is not yours to give away. I'm playing the tinyest violin in the world for you right now. Can you hear it? The only thing illegal aliens deserve is a good kick in the pants and deported back to their country of origin. Why don't go too, to help them come back the legal way. You're need there, run along...

The Department of Health and Human Services spent $672.9 billion in 2007 according to financial analyst Edwin S. Rubenstein.
“Immigrants are poorer, pay less tax, and are more likely to receive public benefits than American citizens,” said Edwin Rubenstein, reporting on the National Research Council’s new book: “The New Americans: Economic, Demographics and Fiscal Effects of Immigration.” The Social Contract Winter 2007-08. The Social Contract Press - a quarterly journal on population, environment, public issues, international migration, immigration, language and assimilation
Source:
http://nationalwriterssyndicate.com/index2.php?option=com_content&do_pdf=1&id=483

Right but it’s not yours to deny either.

Why play a Violin for me, I think the pro-immigration side of the argument is winning.

Oh and it looks like your source doesn’t discriminate vey much between legal and illegal immigrants, how about this. If you avoid linking ultra-right sources I will refrain from linking articles from the Revolutionary Worker.

Fiscal Impact of America's Foreign-Born Population - Social Contract Press - a quarterly journal on population, environment, public issues, international migration, immigration, language and assimilation

Oh, and as the DHHS budget for 2008 is $9.8 Billion, I doubt they spent $672.9 Billion on “Immigrants” (leagal or otherwise) in 2007.

So Sovereignty, what tribe do you belong to?

I think I will stay here and double my efforts on opening up the borders so that those looking for a place where hard work equates to success can continue to keep America strong in the coming century.

Right but it’s not yours to deny either.

Why play a Violin for me, I think the pro-immigration side of the argument is winning.

Oh and it looks like your source doesn’t discriminate vey much between legal and illegal immigrants, how about this. If you avoid linking ultra-right sources I will refrain from linking articles from the Revolutionary Worker.

Fiscal Impact of America's Foreign-Born Population - Social Contract Press - a quarterly journal on population, environment, public issues, international migration, immigration, language and assimilation

Oh, and as the DHHS budget for 2008 is $9.8 Billion, I doubt they spent $672.9 Billion on “Immigrants” (leagal or otherwise) in 2007.

So Sovereignty, what tribe do you belong to?

I think I will stay here and double my efforts on opening up the borders so that those looking for a place where hard work equates to success can continue to keep America strong in the coming century.

Hurry up and drink the rest of your KOOLAID! I'm an American Citizen natural born, so I guess that's what tribe I am from. What 3rd World cesspool country is your mama from?

Perhaps you will like these SOURCES better:

The Fiscal Impact of immigration An Analysis of the Cost to 15 Federal Departments and Agencies
The Social Contract: An Exclusive Report Department of Homeland Security by Shadow Secretary of Homeland Security Edwin S. Rubenstein

Web page:
Health and Human Services ... Department of Health and Human Services spent $672.9 billion in 2007 - Yahoo! Search Results

Turbowsede,

The illegal aliens and their supporters have got some nerve complaining, when its U.S. Taxpayers that are footing the bills for their every need. It's the taxpayers that feed, house and cloth them and born their young and rear and educate them and provide the medical care they use, and I might add fine medical care!

If it wasn’t for the American taxpayers illegal aliens and their Anchor babies would be squatting around a camp fire making dinner every night. They’d be living in stick and mud huts with 6 kids running around in loin cloths, chewing on bones!

“Immigrants are poorer, pay less tax, and are more likely to receive public benefits than American citizens,” said Edwin Rubenstein, reporting on the National Research Council’s new book: “The New Americans: Economic, Demographics and Fiscal Effects of Immigration
SOURCE:

Last edited:
These cost are not cumulative, pick one and run with it depending on how much you hate illegals (food aid and welfare are the same thing, etc.), Gunny took the $90B figure and I think that should be enough.

If Illegals didn't take those $200B in "American" jobs, the jobs would just migrate to Mexico anyway because US citizen wages are too high.

Of course they are cumulative. They all relate to Illegal Immigration

dEMANDFREEMEDICALMARCHERS.gif

$90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.

CNN.com - Transcripts

ROBERT RECTOR, HERITAGE FOUNDATION:

"Well, assuming that we have about 11 million immigrants in the U.S., the net cost or the total cost of services and benefits provided to them, education, welfare, general social services would be about $90 billion a year, and they would pay very little in taxes. It's important to remember that at least half of illegal immigrants are high school dropouts."

Is this the cost net of taxes paid by illegals? Also, what about the increase in profits to businesses or the lower CoGS passed on to customers? You have to know all of the above before you can calculate actual cost. Has this been done. If not then what is the real point of your argument?

I will just keep working to open up US borders so that we can keep attracting the best and brightest from all over the world and keep America the land of opportunity.

In case you couldn't read the teachers post, those swarming our borders are not the best and brightest from all over the world and they are doing anything but continuing to make America the land of opportunity. With a more than 50% out of wedlock birthrate, what they're creating is another third world like the one they left behind.

One last thing, I am generally proud to be an American and I love my adopted homeland, but I felt true shame the first time my family was stopped at an INS checkpoint on highway 8 (San Diego to Tucson) and asked for our papers…That shouldn’t happen in my America.

<<<

I'm so glad you are proud of this country that granted you and your family entrance. I'm so glad you want all the peoples of the world to come here and overrun our country. I'm so glad no one taught you about over population or the fact that America's resources are limited. Right here, in our state, (yes I live in WA also) at the current rate of growth, our state will run out of water by 2016. They've been trying for the last 30 years to fix the traffic problem and failed miserably, do you really think they'll fix the water problem in 8 years?

BTW, my father was career Air Force. My family was stationed in England when Hungary was taken over by the communists. My family took in a couple that had escaped Hungary and they lived with us for over a year. My father tried, unsuccessfully to get the couple into our country but they were denied. It didn't matter that my father was career Air Force for the USA or that my parents, grand parents and great grandparents had all been Americans and many of them have served in the military, our friends were denied entry to our country. They ended up living out their lives in Canada.

Now explain to me why you believe illegals deserve more rights than our friends?

One last thing, I am generally proud to be an American and I love my adopted homeland, but I felt true shame the first time my family was stopped at an INS checkpoint on highway 8 (San Diego to Tucson) and asked for our papers…That shouldn’t happen in my America.

<<<

I'm so glad you are proud of this country that granted you and your family entrance. I'm so glad you want all the peoples of the world to come here and overrun our country. I'm so glad no one taught you about over population or the fact that America's resources are limited. Right here, in our state, (yes I live in WA also) at the current rate of growth, our state will run out of water by 2016. They've been trying for the last 30 years to fix the traffic problem and failed miserably, do you really think they'll fix the water problem in 8 years?

BTW, my father was career Air Force. My family was stationed in England when Hungary was taken over by the communists. My family took in a couple that had escaped Hungary and they lived with us for over a year. My father tried, unsuccessfully to get the couple into our country but they were denied. It didn't matter that my father was career Air Force for the USA or that my parents, grand parents and great grandparents had all been Americans and many of them have served in the military, our friends were denied entry to our country. They ended up living out their lives in Canada.

Now explain to me why you believe illegals deserve more rights than our friends?

Um...Washington State, run out of water, are you high?

My family didn't have any trouble geting into America, we were white, Northern European and had over $1M to start a business. Too bad for those Hungarian Commies though.

Um...Washington State, run out of water, are you high?

My family didn't have any trouble geting into America, we were white, Northern European and had over $1M to start a business. Too bad for those Hungarian Commies though.

Okay, I can't find the report documenting our problem with water. Here's the closest thing I can find.

FOOD, LAND, POPULATION and the U.S. ECONOMY

At the present growth rate of 1.1% per year, the U.S. population will double to more than half a billion people within the next 60 years. It is estimated that approximately one acre of land is lost due to urbanization and highway construction alone for every person added to the U.S. population.
This means that only 0.6 acres of farmland would be available to grow food for each American in 2050, as opposed to the 1.8 acres per capita available today. At least 1.2 acres per person is required in order to maintain current American dietary standards. Food prices are projected to increase 3 to 5-fold within this period.
If present population growth, domestic food consumption and topsoil loss trends continue, the U.S. will most likely cease to be a food exporter by approximately 2025 because food grown in the U.S. will be needed for domestic purposes.
Since food exports earn $40 billion for the U.S. annually, the loss of this income source would result in an even greater increase in America's trade deficit.
Considering that America is the world's largest food exporter, the future survival of millions of people around the world may also come into question if food exports from the U.S. were to cease.

We cannot afford to take in the rest of the world. With your $million, perhaps you could sponsor a poor hispanic family so they could come legally? No one would object to that. My family has sponsored several immigrants. How many has yours sponsored and why do you believe that the illegal immigrants have more rights than the legal immigrants? Than our friends that were denied entry?

$90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.

CNN.com - Transcripts

ROBERT RECTOR, HERITAGE FOUNDATION:

"Well, assuming that we have about 11 million immigrants in the U.S., the net cost or the total cost of services and benefits provided to them, education, welfare, general social services would be about $90 billion a year, and they would pay very little in taxes. It's important to remember that at least half of illegal immigrants are high school dropouts."

1, you are all immigrants. and owe your existance to the slaugter of millions of native americans.
2, what about the effect so much cheep labour has on your economy.
3, when times go bad why do you blame the people at the bottom, when your economy has just been shafted by the people at the top.
4, if they weren't illigal maybe they could pay taxes. they just need the same chance your ancestors had.
5, whos gona do the crappy jobs you lot dont want, esspecialy as you look down on anyone who dosn't ware a tie to work.

in short, your a bunch of overweight, greedy, spoilet little brats, so gullable that you voted in george bush as president, TWICE!.
so you deserve whats coming to ya, when the dollar collapses.

1, you are all immigrants. and owe your existance to the slaugter of millions of native americans.
3, when times go bad why do you blame the people at the bottom, when your economy has just been shafted by the people at the top.
4, if they weren't illigal maybe they could pay taxes. they just need the same chance your ancestors had.
5, whos gona do the crappy jobs you lot dont want, esspecialy as you look down on anyone who dosn't ware a tie to work.

in short, your a bunch of overweight, greedy, spoilet little brats, so gullable that you voted in george bush as president, TWICE!.

You are very Anti-American, borderline Home grown terrorist. Why do you hate America so much that you wish to destroy her from within?

Don't worry about the undesirable jobs. Someone did them before the illegal alien invasion and some will do them after we eradicate the illegal aliens.

We have machines that can do most of jobs. We have engineers that are inventing more high tech. machinery to do manual labor as we speak. The jobs that require human interventions will be worked by American citizens with a living wage! I personally am against paying illegal aliens $1.50 an hour to break their backs in the farm field, when the produce is still sold at fair market value to the American public.

Okay, I can't find the report documenting our problem with water. Here's the closest thing I can find.

FOOD, LAND, POPULATION and the U.S. ECONOMY

At the present growth rate of 1.1% per year, the U.S. population will double to more than half a billion people within the next 60 years. It is estimated that approximately one acre of land is lost due to urbanization and highway construction alone for every person added to the U.S. population.
This means that only 0.6 acres of farmland would be available to grow food for each American in 2050, as opposed to the 1.8 acres per capita available today. At least 1.2 acres per person is required in order to maintain current American dietary standards. Food prices are projected to increase 3 to 5-fold within this period.
If present population growth, domestic food consumption and topsoil loss trends continue, the U.S. will most likely cease to be a food exporter by approximately 2025 because food grown in the U.S. will be needed for domestic purposes.
Since food exports earn $40 billion for the U.S. annually, the loss of this income source would result in an even greater increase in America's trade deficit.
Considering that America is the world's largest food exporter, the future survival of millions of people around the world may also come into question if food exports from the U.S. were to cease.
We cannot afford to take in the rest of the world. With your $million, perhaps you could sponsor a poor hispanic family so they could come legally? No one would object to that. My family has sponsored several immigrants. How many has yours sponsored and why do you believe that the illegal immigrants have more rights than the legal immigrants? Than our friends that were denied entry?

Ok, just dealing with WA I pulled some numbers from the USDA and The WA dept of agriculture if you want to check them out go to:

http://agr.wa.gov/fof/LandStats.pdf

In 2007 we produced $5.3 Billion in agricultural products including an agricultural Surplus of $2.6 Billion, given a CBT price of $564 per 5,000 Bu that’s a surplus of about 1,500 Bu per acre of farm land so it stands to reason that WA could still be a net exporter of food if only 7,500,00 acres were used for Agriculture.

Currently agriculture uses 50% of all private land in WA but supplies only 2% of the GSP. Assuming that other counties keep producing food for export, if we were to convert ¼ of WA agricultural land to urban use, we would be able to increase Gross State Product by $67 Billion or 25% while still producing an agricultural surplus of 11 Billion Bu per year. Even given your own 1.2 acres per person, Agriculture in WA should be able to provide for 12 Million People and still generate a surplus. The thing is our land is much more productive if put to a use other than agriculture, and a reduction in agricultural work would also help stem the tide of illegal immigration as agricultural work would shift from the U.S. to Mexico.

Given the .88% rate of National growth determined by the US Census (which is below the average of 1.16% growth rate), the population of WA will reach its agricultural “tipping point” of 12 Million people by 2072 provided that no advancements increase agricultural productivity in the next 64 years.

Of course, if the past is any indication of the future agricultural productivity will increase, given the finding of this USDA report on agricultural productivity:

http://www.ers.usda.gov/publications/aib740/aib740.pdf

The average rate of growth for the period 1948-1998 (50 years) was 1.56% so, extrapolating on that figure, by growing Soylient Blue (or whatever it is in 2072) WA will be able to support a population of 18 Million so, even with our population of 12 Million and ½ the farm land we are currently using, Wa will produce a 30% Agricultural Surplus, so I think the argument about not being able to feed the immigrants just doesn’t hold water.

You are very Anti-American, borderline Home grown terrorist. Why do you hate America so much that you wish to destroy her from within?

Why are they “Anti-American, borderline Home grown terrorist” for pointing out that anyone without a tribal membership was an immigrant at one point or another? From the list of points:

1, you are all immigrants. and owe your existence to the slaughter of millions of native Americans.

2, what about the effect so much cheap labor has on your economy.

4, if they weren't illegal maybe they could pay taxes. they just need the same chance your ancestors had.

5, who’s gona do the crappy jobs you lot don’t want, especially as you look down on anyone who doesn’t ware a tie to work.

I don’t see this as being against America as much as being against the Idea that we are happy that business profits from immigrant labor on the one hand and want to reject providing those same works with basic human rights.

I don’t see how objecting to taxation without representation is “Anti-American”, and I didn’t see any reference to violence that would suggest Terrorism, terrorists need to advocate violence in order to inspire “terror” (thus terrorism). In this case I just see someone who is angry about a perceived injustice and wants to talk about it.

Don't worry about the undesirable jobs. Someone did them before the illegal alien invasion and some will do them after we eradicate the illegal aliens.

We have machines that can do most of jobs. We have engineers that are inventing more high tech. machinery to do manual labor as we speak. The jobs that require human interventions will be worked by American citizens with a living wage! I personally am against paying illegal aliens $1.50 an hour to break their backs in the farm field, when the produce is still sold at fair market value to the American public.

From all the rhetoric you pulled from Social Contract Press, I would guess that you have a similar view of any “Foreign-Born” Quasi Americans, so do you agree with their stance on L and H Visas, in which case the sucking sound you hear will be jobs moving to India.

Why are they &#8220;Anti-American, borderline Home grown terrorist&#8221; for pointing out that anyone without a tribal membership was an immigrant at one point or another? From the list of points:

1, you are all immigrants. and owe your existence to the slaughter of millions of native Americans.

2, what about the effect so much cheap labor has on your economy.

4, if they weren't illegal maybe they could pay taxes. they just need the same chance your ancestors had.

5, who&#8217;s gona do the crappy jobs you lot don&#8217;t want, especially as you look down on anyone who doesn&#8217;t ware a tie to work.

I don&#8217;t see this as being against America as much as being against the Idea that we are happy that business profits from immigrant labor on the one hand and want to reject providing those same works with basic human rights.

I don&#8217;t see how objecting to taxation without representation is &#8220;Anti-American&#8221;, and I didn&#8217;t see any reference to violence that would suggest Terrorism, terrorists need to advocate violence in order to inspire &#8220;terror&#8221; (thus terrorism). In this case I just see someone who is angry about a perceived injustice and wants to talk about it.

From all the rhetoric you pulled from Social Contract Press, I would guess that you have a similar view of any &#8220;Foreign-Born&#8221; Quasi Americans, so do you agree with their stance on L and H Visas, in which case the sucking sound you hear will be jobs moving to India.

I have no qualms about legal immigration or Legal immigrants. Just the illegal aliens who are violating our country.

The Social Contract is An Exclusive Report by Department of Homeland Security by Shadow Secretary of Homeland Security, Edwin S. Rubebstein.

"Called The Fiscal Imapct Of Immigration An Analysis Of the Cost To 15 Federal Department And Agengies"

Here's the Link:
SOURCE:

Excerpt:

&#8220;Immigrants are poorer, pay less tax, and are more likely to receive public benefits than American citizens,&#8221; said Edwin Rubenstein, reporting on the National Research Council&#8217;s new book: &#8220;The New Americans: Economic, Demographics and Fiscal Effects of Immigration

Last edited:

The USA didn't exist until the Europeans got here and fought the English and won their Independence and started their own country.

I so called "native americans" came across on the land bridge as all of us supposedly evolved in Africa. That makes them immigrants too.

My parents took in some Hungarian refugees that feld when the communists took over Hungary. My father was career USAF. My parents couldn't get our friends into this country. Why do you believe someone who sneaks across the border deserves more rights than our friends?

My brother married a woman from Thailand. It cost him $thousands, she had to have a medical check, a background check and my parents had to sponsor her so she could come, why do you believe someone who sneaks across our border deserves more rights than my sister in law?

My brother in law is from Canada, he had $40,000 in the bank and my parents STILL had to sponsor him so he could come here even though he was married to my sister and they had two kids. Why do you believe illegals deserve more rights than my brother in law?

My cousin in law came here from Germany, same story, background check, medical check, fees paid, forms filled out, sponsorship, why do you believe someone who snuck across the borders deserves more rights than him?

At this time in our history, why do you think ANYONE should be allowed into this country to stay without a complete background and health check?

It makes you wonder when are the American people going to wake up and STOP letting a handful of politicians run our country into the ground. We need to VOTE THE BUMS OUT, ALL OF THEM, NO EXCEPTIONS!

Either that OR get ready to be demoted to 3rd World Status.

And vote in who???

Forum List

Back