9 Yr Olds Abortion Draws Catholic Excommunication

It's like there is no Consideration for what that Child will have to deal with Emotionally later in Life for having that Life taken.

If you Think the Child isn't going to deal with the Emotional Aftermath of Abortion on top of the Molestation, then you are Lying to yourself because you are an Adult who Loves taking Inconvenient Life.

:)

peace...

It's like there is no Consideration for what that Child will have to deal with Emotionally later in Life for having that Life taken.

If you Think the Child isn't going to deal with the Emotional Aftermath of Abortion on top of the Molestation, then you are Lying to yourself because you are an Adult who Loves taking Inconvenient Life.

peace...

Mal, are you saying you think a 9-year-old should bring a twin pregnancy to term?

Regardless of whether her doctors think she will survive it?

peace...

Mal, are you saying you think a 9-year-old should bring a twin pregnancy to term?

I'm Observing some Realities...

Here's another one... She's Pregnant... If her Body couldn't handle it wouldn't have happened.

Having said that, NO Option is good here but Deliberately Killing seems like the Worst Option IMO.

peace...

Let it be noted that mal approves of government overruling a parent when it suits his agenda.

Let it also be noted that he doesn't object to the rapist being allowed to remain a Catholic.

peace...

Here's another one... She's Pregnant... If her Body couldn't handle it wouldn't have happened.

Having said that, NO Option is good here but Deliberately Killing seems like the Worst Option IMO.

peace...

Are you fucking kidding me? :eek:
:wtf:
:blowup:

peace...

peace...

There is a difference between ovulating and being physically mature enough to carry twins to term.

Let it be noted that mal approves of government overruling a parent when it suits his agenda.

Let it also be noted that he doesn't object to the rapist being allowed to remain a Catholic.

To point #1... I said NO such thing. :thup:

To point #2... I said NO such thing. :thup:

What in the FUCK are you Reading?... :lol:

peace...

peace...

There is a difference between ovulating and being physically mature enough to carry twins to term.

I agree... Youngest Birth I beleive I read about a few years ago was 9 years of age...

It happens.

I didn't say I liked ANY of the Options.

I REALLY don't Like taking Innocent Life.

peace...

Nobody seems to care about the innocent life of that poor nine year old girl who was raped, only the twins.

peace...

peace...

I appreciate your pro-life consistency.

It sickens me anyone would consider forcing a child to give birth preferable to resetting that clock and letting her body continue on as normal a path to maturity as possible in the circumstances. The Santorum and Angle positions on this are positively revolting. I reject the proposition that these babies created by raping a child are gifts from God or that this little girl should just make "lemonade" out of this.

Attitudes such as that which you and the church in this instance express are why I am adamantly pro-choice in legal terms. I HATE that people would put a burden of guilt on this little girl for following doctors' recommendations to preserve her life and/or her future health prospects.

But I appreciate your consistency in an abstract way.

Christianity Today Liveblog: 9-Year-Old's Abortion Draws Catholic Censure in Brazil

Despite the Catholic Church's attempts to stop the procedure, a 9-year-old Brazilian girl whose stepfather allegedly sexually abused her had an abortion Wednesday after doctors warned that giving birth might result in death. Physicians at the hospital in the coastal town of Recife said the girl - 15 weeks pregnant with twins and weighing 80 pounds - could not give birth without putting her life at risk.

In response, on Thursday Jos? Cardoso Sobrinho, archbishop of Olinda and Recife, excommunicated the girl's mother, who authorized the abortion, and the doctors involved.

Oh and this gem

According to Globo, the stepfather is not being excommunicated. "He committed a serious crime, but . . . there are many other serious sins. Abortion is more serious," said Archbishop Sobrinho.

Nice

If you are not a Catholic (as I am not), it is not our business. Shut up.

When the Catholic church keeps its nose out of American politics and law, all the while enjoying tax free status, I'll keep my nose out of the fucktarded decisions by the Catholic church. Until then, fuck them.

This does not surprise me in the least. The church's "concern" for the molestation of children is well know.
So, you are still sticking with the RCC supports pedophilia.

How rich.

:lol:

Thread coming up......

That's what YOU keep saying, Si. One begins to wonder why it is so much in the forefront of your mind....as they say, those who try too hard......:eusa_whistle:

You appreciate rigid views.

Sometimes.

Your rigid views are a joke.

But if someone really believes that aborting a fetus is murder and if they refuse to say "but it's okay to murder in response to rape" I can appreciate the position.

I will still fight against coding that position into law. But I appreciate it.

Sometimes.

But if someone really believes that aborting a fetus is murder and if they refuse to say "but it's okay to murder in response to rape" I can appreciate the position.

Yeah, you appreciate rigidity. I don't. I'm not into moral absolutism. For example, Buddhists have a precept to not kill. Yet, we have saints that killed someone who was going to kill 200 men. The saint was willing to take on hell realm karma in order to prevent someone from having the karma of killing 200 people.

Last edited:
What the hell is "normal" about abortion?

"
Teenage abortion patients are up to twice as likely to experience cervical lacerations during abortion compared to older women(1). This increased risk is thought to be due to the fact that teens have smaller cervixes which are more difficult to dilate or grasp with instruments.
Teens are also at higher risk for post-abortion infections such as pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) and endometritis (inflammation of the uterus), which may be caused either by the spread of an undiagnosed sexually transmitted disease into the uterus during the abortion, or by micro-organisms on the surgical instruments which are inserted into the uterus(2). Researchers believe that teens may be more susceptible to infections because their bodies are not yet fully developed and do not produce pathogens that are found in the cervical mucus of older women and which can protect them from infection(3). "

Physicians For Life - Abstinence, Abortion, Birth Control - Detrimental Effects of Teen Abortion (2001)

I'm not saying abortion shouldn't be an option for this kid.

But I get so FUCKING sick of idiots proclaiming how *healthy* abortion is, how it's "natural" or less risky than pregnancy and birth.

It's NOT. It's a dangerous, invasive, and potentially life threatening procedure, and it has lifelong consequences, often PHYSICAL.

This is what is so nauseating about the pro-abortion movement. They are willing to LIE about the physical risks of abortion in order to promote it, and in doing so, they are victimizing women...particularly young women, as young women are at a much higher risk of physical injury and detrimental side effects than older ones. But to hear the allegedly pro-female assholes put it, abortion actually IMPROVES the health of women.

Lie. Lie. Lie. Lie.

Sometimes.

Yeah, you appreciate rigidity. I don't. I'm not into moral absolutism. For example, Buddhists have a precept to not kill. Yet, we have saints that killed someone who was going to kill 200 men. The saint was willing to take on hell realm karma in order to prevent someone from having the karma of killing 200 people.

Rigid **** is ironic.

Forum List

Back