9 Yr Old Killed While Doing Homework

That is nothing but deflective BS.

If Tank was so "angry" he would be here defending his statemenr and explaining his own position...not letting you do it for him.

Unless you are his self appointed spokesperson.

There is nothing "ideological" about this. It is about a killer that he identified as a "typical ni@@er"....maybe murderers are "typical" in your world and his?

Or are you just waging a senseless and pointless argument to entertain yourself?

"Poor Tank, he was angry over the death of an innocent nlack child, so he used harsh and insensitive language by calling the murderer a "typical ni@@er"l...now the evil black people have misunderstood him and are making it more than it is and are passing judgement on him.

So now he's a victim, for expressing his racist agenda, and not bein intelligent enough to speak for himself?

Give it a rest, you're just as despicable as he is.
It's weird blacks get angry about thugs like Martin and Brown getting killed but don't give a rat's ass about a black nine-year old girl.

Right on que. The rest of the illiterate, racist assholes are out in full force. Read the thread, jackass. I stated that the killer should burn in hell.
Oh, I see. You can be upset about it, but not white people. At least the OP started a thread about it. All you've done is take exception to him doing so. Why don't they just say thugs lives matter and be done with the hypocrisy?

You are pretty despicable yourself.

The OP didn't start a thread because he was "upset"....it was an opprtunity to use a racial slur. All of you type think alike..ypu must be related.

Asshole.
Fucking hypocrite.

If it were a white man who killed that girl, as asslips suggested, you'd be foaming at the mouth instead of your current whining about a racial slur that I didn't see in the OP.

Yes, let's talk about something that didn't happen so you can complain about the stuff that never happened

To the extent that the word "typical" implied that ALL, or MOST blacks were like the shooter, then yes, that was inappropriate.

But anger often leads to inappropriate words or actions, and Tank was obviously angry.

Al and Caption were not. They were more upset with Tank's harsh language than the death of a black child.

They did defend the shooter in a number of ways, attacking the one insulting the shooter, and defecting to other issues, and in Al's case pretending that the shooter was someone else, ie a "white Oathkeeper".

You can deflect and try to justify Tanks statement however you wish. For one who is so "outraged" by the killer, he missed the opportunity to be critical of him soley, instead referring to him as "typical".

Him labeling the thug as a "typical ni@@er, speaks volumes.

And your insistence in defending him does as well.

He nor you care about the dead child. Your thinly veiled agendas are obvious.

This thread is nothing but a soapbox for racist dreck to use a dead child as racial "bait".

SMGDH

It only "speak volumes" if you want it to and you assume the worst of your fellow man.

This assumption of your allows you to smear your ideological opponents and to dismiss points of view and arguments that you do not want to address or even acknowledge.

WTF?! I ackowledged the killer as one who should be convicted, but I have very little interest in respecting the views of a RACIST "ideological opponent" who generalizes as opposed to making mature and responsible points other than "TYPICAL".

It is
unbelievable that you dont understand what I am saying.

But....I will say this. The scum who killed that child should burn in hell.

If it was ANY child that lost their life under the same circumstances, I would not characterize the killer as a "TYPICAL" anything....killers are not TYPICAL.

Do you inderstand basic logic, or are you oblivious to that basic concept?

I understand perfectly what you are saying.

I disagree with it.

Tank was angry and used harsh and insensitive language.

Oh, what a crime...

YOU find it useful to pretend that that is more than it is, and to use it to define your ideological enemies.

If Tank was so "angry" he would be here defending his statemenr and explaining his own position...not letting you do it for him.

???

It's cool that you can look into his soul and know everything he is thinking and everything about his life and know that since he has not spent more time in this thread that it means his reason is racism.

Or it could be as I said, it is really convenient for you to assume that your ideological enemies are racist.

That gives you an excuse to dismiss anything thing they say, especially if you don't have an answer.

You know, if you libs ever let a whole day go by without using the Race Card, your "discoveries" of racism might be more credible.

It only "speak volumes" if you want it to and you assume the worst of your fellow man.

This assumption of your allows you to smear your ideological opponents and to dismiss points of view and arguments that you do not want to address or even acknowledge.

WTF?! I ackowledged the killer as one who should be convicted, but I have very little interest in respecting the views of a RACIST "ideological opponent" who generalizes as opposed to making mature and responsible points other than "TYPICAL".

It is

If it was ANY child that lost their life under the same circumstances, I would not characterize the killer as a "TYPICAL" anything....killers are not TYPICAL.

I disagree with it.

Oh, what a crime...

YOU find it useful to pretend that that is more than it is, and to use it to define your ideological enemies.

There is nothing "ideological" about this. It is about a killer that he identified as a "typical ni@@er"....maybe murderers are "typical" in your world and his?

Or are you just waging a senseless and pointless argument to entertain yourself?

"Poor Tank, he was angry over the death of an innocent nlack child, so he used harsh and insensitive language by calling the murderer a "typical ni@@er"l...now the evil black people have misunderstood him and are making it more than it is and are passing judgement on him.

So now he's a victim, for expressing his racist agenda, and not bein intelligent enough to speak for himself?

It's weird blacks get angry about thugs like Martin and Brown getting killed but don't give a rat's ass about a black nine-year old girl.

Right on que. The rest of the illiterate, racist assholes are out in full force. Read the thread, jackass. I stated that the killer should burn in hell.

Yet your real purpose here is to attack the conservatives, is it not?

I disagree with it.

Oh, what a crime...

Oh, I see. You can be upset about it, but not white people. At least the OP started a thread about it. All you've done is take exception to him doing so. Why don't they just say thugs lives matter and be done with the hypocrisy?

You are pretty despicable yourself.

The OP didn't start a thread because he was "upset"....it was an opprtunity to use a racial slur. All of you type think alike..ypu must be related.

Asshole.

THe slur was not in the OP. It was in response to Al's moronic claim that the shooter was a "White Oathkeeper".

You can deflect and try to justify Tanks statement however you wish. For one who is so "outraged" by the killer, he missed the opportunity to be critical of him soley, instead referring to him as "typical".

This thread is nothing but a soapbox for racist dreck to use a dead child as racial "bait".

SMGDH

It is

I disagree with it.

Oh, what a crime...

???

It's cool that you can look into his soul and know everything he is thinking and everything about his life and know that since he has not spent more time in this thread that it means his reason is racism.

Or it could be as I said, it is really convenient for you to assume that your ideological enemies are racist.

That gives you an excuse to dismiss anything thing they say, especially if you don't have an answer.

You know, if you libs ever let a whole day go by without using the Race Card, your "discoveries" of racism might be more credible.

You need to get off of your high horse and look in the mirror. Tank did not say anything that even remotely sounded like he was " "angry" about this incident. Furthermore, Im not wasting another word arguing with you about what another so called adult said...you are not his keeper...if he is so outraged let's see what he has to say. My guess is that he will say nothing.....just like you have been doing.

Lastly, who appointed you as an authority on determining whether I am a liberal or not?

It is

I disagree with it.

Oh, what a crime...

Yet your real purpose here is to attack the conservatives, is it not?

No more than your purpose here is to defend a known racist.

Is he one of ypur alternate screenames?

SMGDH

It is

I disagree with it.

Oh, what a crime...

???

Congratulations. Its obvious you are nothing more than Tanks flunky. Tank does this all the time. He will start a thread and only comment in it to keep it going. So if you dont like me or others insulting Tank I'd suggest you suck it up and deal with it. :laugh:

The way I see it, it is media driven by the Dems/progressives.In other words, agenda driven, sadly.

There have been any number of Blacks that try to make their voices heard, but they're mostly silenced by the agenda driven media.

It was pushed. However you just dont know about it and for the same reason the white boy killed by the cops was not pushed in the media. It doesnt sell. Matter of fact #Blacklivesmatter was responsible for pushing knowledge of that incident into the Black community. Its not Black peoples fault you dont know about it. Stop being lazy and ask.

A Cop Killed A White Teen And The #AllLivesMatter Crowd Said Nothing

"Many people in the Black Lives Matter movement have been saying this since the beginning, which is why, in the absence of much mainstream media coverage, black Twitter has taken the most active role in making sure Hammond's name and story are heard."

Black activists don't do enough to get these stories covered. If they concentrated on making this story front and center in the news it would be front and center. (Here's where you deny the truth and start arguing about something stupid)

Bullshit. Since Blacks dont own any major news media you are obviously talking about something you lack awareness of. You cant force someone to put something on the news. Its weird how I know all about different deaths regarding Black people but white people cant find out the exact same information. I guess not watching Black outlets and websites comes with a cost. You become ignorant of whats going on in the Black community.

Ferguson Girl Shot And Killed While Doing Homework

So now the problem is blacks don't own any major news outlets?? The oppression by the man runs deap lol. The problem is blacks don't do enough to raise awareness when a black is murdered by a black. Why don't you just admit that?
Thats always been the problem. That is if everyone wants to see it. If you know of a major news media outlet owned by Black people you are free to post it. While you are at it please post how many other races watch or subscribe to it. Again just because you dont know doesnt = Blacks dont raise awareness. Youre white so what would your awareness do anyway?

So then why are blacks always trying to raise white people's awareness when a white kills a black, huh?

Forum List

Back