9 yr old got a deal...will this killer?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
the 9 yr old that killed his father and his father's friend....got a deal...

now this:

Pa. boy, 11, accused of killing dad's girlfriend

But Friday was no typical morning. Before he left his rented farmhouse, authorities say, the 11-year-old fatally shot his father's pregnant fiancee in the back of the head as she lay in bed. He then put his youth model 20-gauge shotgun back in his room and went out to catch his bus, police say.

now will the 11 yr old get a deal too due to age or will he get a more serve punishment? what is with kids killing? i do not see this as a gun issue at all but more of a what is happening that kids this young are killing and what does americans as a society do about it?

Hope that State has a law about unborn and can charge him with 2 murders. And of course the bleeding Hearts will insist he just didn't know what he was doing. I knew right from wrong when I was 9 and sure as hell knew it at 11.

now this:

But Friday was no typical morning. Before he left his rented farmhouse, authorities say, the 11-year-old fatally shot his father's pregnant fiancee in the back of the head as she lay in bed. He then put his youth model 20-gauge shotgun back in his room and went out to catch his bus, police say.

now will the 11 yr old get a deal too due to age or will he get a more serve punishment? what is with kids killing? i do not see this as a gun issue at all but more of a what is happening that kids this young are killing and what does americans as a society do about it?
An 11 year old that can commit that kind of atrocity needs to be removed society.
I'd hate to have to sit on that jury.

now this:

An 11 year old that can commit that kind of atrocity needs to be removed society.
I'd hate to have to sit on that jury.

It is heartbreaking and tragic to see things like this happening more and more. Then everyone comes out of the woodwork with the "Who is to Blame" theories.

What does society do about it? That is the million dollar question.

It's an unjust double standard to burden youth with adult criminal responsibilities yet not grant them the benefits of adult rights, a fact that many youth remain acutely aware of.

Incidentally, the 9 year old had vowed to kill his father after his 1,000th spanking, an unfortunate reminder of what happens when childrens' bodies are treated as objects that are the property of adults rather than their own sovereign space.

It's an unjust double standard to burden youth with adult criminal responsibilities yet not grant them the benefits of adult rights, a fact that many youth remain acutely aware of.

Incidentally, the 9 year old had vowed to kill his father after his 1,000th spanking, an unfortunate reminder of what happens when childrens' bodies are treated as objects that are the property of adults rather than their own sovereign space.

Yes yes, tell ya what RETARD, when a 9 year old can take care of himself with out mommy and daddy's help maybe we can consider their Emancipation. Same with a 16 year old. You want all the rights with NONE of the responsibilities. None of the negatives. Doesn't work that way JUNIOR.

When a 9 year old or an 11 year old decide to murder people they deserve to be treated as adults for the purpose of punishment. Pretty damn simple concept.

So tell me genius? If a 19 year old doesn't want to be emancipated can they refuse and remain wards of their parents?

You are aware that you can hire an attorney and petition the State for emancipation at an earlier age then 18? So make some money and hire yourself a Lawyer. Of course if you win, mommy and daddy do not have to house, feed or support you anymore.

Yes yes, tell ya what RETARD, when a 9 year old can take care of himself with out mommy and daddy's help maybe we can consider their Emancipation. Same with a 16 year old. You want all the rights with NONE of the responsibilities. None of the negatives. Doesn't work that way JUNIOR.

When a 9 year old or an 11 year old decide to murder people they deserve to be treated as adults for the purpose of punishment. Pretty damn simple concept.

So tell me genius? If a 19 year old doesn't want to be emancipated can they refuse and remain wards of their parents?

You are aware that you can hire an attorney and petition the State for emancipation at an earlier age then 18? So make some money and hire yourself a Lawyer. Of course if you win, mommy and daddy do not have to house, feed or support you anymore.

Ignorant babbling from an idiot. I'm quite aware that you can be emancipated prior to 18, inasmuch as I went through the process. I must say, I've experienced the most hilarious reactions to my advocacy of the abolition of age restrictions. Some people claim that I'm in favor of granting youth "all the rights with none of the responsibilities," while others claim I'm all for burdening youth with the kind of labor they did a century ago, and don't actually support youth rights. Ridiculous, but amusing nonetheless.

Forum List

Back