9 things to know about Mike Huckabee

Okay, now it does, but it's not very informational. It doesn't tell us a lot about what Huckabee believes in.

I've always had mixed feelign about Huckabee. He's part of the Christian Crazy I have no use for, but anyone who called bullshit on Mitt Romney is okay by me. He actually gets that the central message of Christianity is not 'Tax Cuts for Rich folks".

Which is probably why he won't be the nominee.

Things Hucklebee did in office.
Raised taxes.
Built a Mexican Consulate and increase illegals in the state 1000%.
Destroyed the computers in his office when he left..

How many states did Huckabee carry until FNC decided not even to cover him?

Ole Hucklebee has no chance. So why is he running? Even he knows he has no chance. Must be pushing a book, website, radio show, and so on. Time to make a little cash off the duped suckers.

9 things to know about Mike Huckabee - Yahoo News

Here is a good background read for those interested in Mike H.
It does not bode well that a link which says "9 things to know about Mike Huckabee" is only about campaign cash and income.

There isn't fuck-all about what Huckabee would do for America.

The OP is a Hucklebee hater. The post is an attack on him. Something along the lines of him being an 'Evil Rich Republican.' The OP doesn't care about what Hucklebee would do for America.

Personally, i don't dislike the guy. I actually think he's a good guy. But he has no chance of ever being President. So why is he running?

Don't worry about him lefties.
He won't win the primary, too many Republican voters don't like him.
He should have just stayed with his Sat. night show on Fox.

Don't worry about him lefties.
He won't win the primary, too many Republican voters don't like him.
He should have just stayed with his Sat. night show on Fox.

Yeah, just lookin for another payday. When it's all said & done, people will realize he was just promoting a book, website, radio show, tv show, or something like that. He fully understands there's a whole lotta suckers out there.

The whole point of Christianity is to divide people. After all once you recognize that there are Christians and non Christians the division is wired in.

Huckabee knows that he isn't going to get the nomination. What he wants to do is shape issues. That he can do.

you guys are funny. You spend a lot of time doing two things:

1)Finding every fault in every republican candidate....and, of course, embellishing and spinning many of them

2)Defending every flaw that Hillary Clinton has

Go for it.

Forum List

Back